Status: Working on but has a few road blocks that are getting annoying...

Right on Key

Chapter Three

'Why is she here? How is she here?' Violet knew the person in front of her was the actual Lust, but how was she standing in front of her?

"Lust." Violet stated. The woman known as Lust grinned.

"Looks like you got the right one, Envy." Violet spun around in time to see the guard transforming. It was Envy.

"Yep. She is definitely going to work just fine." Violet began to glare at Envy. What did he mean by 'going to work just fine'?

"What are you scheming Envy?!" Violet demanded. Envy just laughed.

"Right now, I'm scheming to get your head fixed."

"It wouldn't have to be fixed if you hadn't hit me!" Violet was in his face now. Envy was really pissing her off.

"Now, now. Let's calm down a little, so no one gets hurt." Violet turned around to see Lust holding a sharpened finger against Nate's neck. Violet froze.

"Now please, come with us quietly." Lust said in a sweet kiddy like voice. Violet knew she had lost and Lust knew it too. Violet walked toward Lust, glaring her down.

"Now that's a good girl." Lust cooed. Violet was waiting for the pat on the head. Lust just pulled her finger back and turned, walking away. Violet sighed to herself, following Lust into the unknown.

"Violet! Don't!" Nate's voice rang out through the jail. Violet turned to him and smiled.

"Don't worry. I'll be okay." She looked at him and saw the fear in his eyes. A little of that fear was growing in her. Violet knew there was no guarantee she would be okay going off alone with Lust and Envy. But she had to be strong, she couldn't show them any of that fear.
♠ ♠ ♠
What's going to happen to Violet now?