Status: Working on but has a few road blocks that are getting annoying...

Right on Key

Chapter Four

The small dark cramped hallway took them into a staircase. They ended up in a wide circular room. Violet looked up to see the ceiling was at least four floors high. There were five random pillars in the room. They held nothing up, but Violet knew they had a purpose.

"Now little girl, show me what you can do. How good is your alchemy?"

Violet looked at Envy. They wanted her to use alchemy. How? Violet looked down at the floor. A large and fancy alchemy symbol was there. Violet snapped her gaze up to Lust.

"No way!"

"Damn. I was afraid you might be too smart." Envy shook his head. "Well looks like we'll need to break out plan B."

As he finished those words, he slammed his hand on a button beside him on the wall. Violet watched as the walls slid and shifted to reveal the prison cells.

"You're crazy! There is no way I'm making that for you!"
Envy chuckled. Violet turned and glared at him. He thinks he's going to win this. Well, she was not going to just bow down and do what he wanted.

"I am not making a stone for you." Violet stated to them bluntly.

"You might want to change your mind when you hear our proposition." Violet turned to find Lust standing next to Nate's cell.

"If you cooperate with us, we'll let your friend go after you help us; or we could just kill him now."

"I'm not stupid! If you leave him in there, he'll be used for the stone and be as good as dead!"

Did they really think she was that stupid?

"You made a nice find, Envy. She is better than we imagined." Violet turned to see the owner of the voice. She charged at her, but was stopped by Envy wrapping his arms around her.

"My, my, aren't we feisty. She does know quite a bit." Violet tried to squirm free of Envy's grasp.

"Let me go, so I can kill her!"

"Stop squirming or I'll have to crack you in the head again." Envy said as he fought to hold Violet down.

"Lust, go bring me the spare. We're going to get a new addition to our happy little family."

Violet's eyes widened.

"No! Don't you dare, Dante!" Violet yelled as she tried harder to get free.

Lust came back into the room holding a syringe that contained a red liquid. She handed it to Dante. Dante nodded to Lust. Lust turned and walked over to Violet.

"Girl, you might want to reconsider the offer." Dante said as Lust reached around and touched her scabbed head. Violet's head felt funny as Lust held her hand there. She was back to normal when she pulled her hand away. Violet's head was healed.

"Wouldn't you want to be able to do that?" Dante was trying to bribe her now, but Violet wasn't going to give in.

"Take that stone and shove it!" Violet spat. Dante shook her head.

"Boys, hold her down." As the words finished leaving her lips, they listened. Envy lifted Violet up and onto a table. Gluttony appeared out of a corner and held her shoulders down, while Envy sat on her legs and held down her wrists. Violet tried to wiggle free. She looked to find the others. Lust was leaning on the wall next to Nate's cell. Nate looked terrified. Almost everyone looked terrified. Violet looked the other way and saw Dante standing there, looking down on her.

"Now, this will only hurt if you fight it." Dante smirked as she positioned the needle over Violet's arm.

"Don't! Stop!" was all Violet could yell before the needle punctured her skin. She groaned as the thick liquid was pumped into her veins. She began to convulse from the pain. Envy and Gluttony jumped back from her as Dante laughed lightly. Violet's eyes grew blank as she continued to seizure on the table. The last thing she heard was Nate's fear filled voice.

"Violet!"