Status: Working on but has a few road blocks that are getting annoying...

Right on Key

Chapter Nine

'We're here.' Brain said as Violet looked around. She was standing in a white space, almost like the one she had met Brain in. The only difference was the large door that stood in front of her.

"The Gate." she said as she looked over the many details on it.

'It's time, Violet.' She sighed at Brain's words before walking toward the Gate. She reached a hand out and placed it on the doors. They flew open and tiny black hands flew out; grabbing Violet and dragging her in. She let out a small scream.

'Do no fear.' Brain told her.

'Easy for you to say.' Violet said to him as she spiraled through the doorway as the doors shut. Pictures flew past her as she was pulled through the Gate. Thanks to Brain, she was absorbing little of it; which meant no overwhelming headache from instant knowledge today.

A light began to shine ahead of her. Violet somewhat smiled.

'Here I come.' she thought as she passed through that light. There was a thud behind Violet.

The Gate was shut. She was standing in a white space like the one before. Slowly, color began to fill it.

'I'm here.' Violet thought as she looked around. She was standing behind a building. She walked around it to see where she was. Her eyes bugged as she saw the huge building to her left.

"Central." she whisper as she smiled. "Perfect."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry that it's so short. I will be trying to right more on this one. I have some more stories I would like to add to Mibba and plan to soon. And I may be adding a banner pic soon!!!!