Status: Actually going to finish it but I would love some comments.

My Past Secrets

Nobody likes Ryan.

I found myself thinking of Ryan again. How can this person keeps popping in my mind like that. Gerard is right I should stop thinking about him. I can’t have him. We are at the hotel; yesterday was the last show of the tour. I can’t wait to go home and relax. But then Joe happened.
“Hey guys, you are all invited to spend the last month with us.” Joe said so excited.
“Sure Joe but where?” Mikey asked excited as she was.
“Well me and Gabe are renting this huge house for the holidays, just to spend it with families and friends.” She said still excited. “Kiky you are coming right?” She asked staring at me serious. I was gonna say no but Mikey happened.
“Yeah she is coming. Mom is spending it with Gerard and they went to Disney.” Mikey said glaring at me.
“Oh great I can’t be alone at home.” I said sarcastically.
“Gerard told me about you spending holidays alone.” Mikey said. “You aren't going to be alone on my watch.”
I bit my lip. He looked at me he knows I’m mad. “Joe can you give us a minute?” He asked Joe and she nodded.
“Kiky don’t get mad! But you know I wouldn’t let you spend the holidays alone, is family and friends time.” He started saying without letting me talk. I sighed. “Mikey is okey. I will go with Joe.” He hugged me “Good because I’m going too.” He ran quickly to find Joe. What a little kid he is.
~Mikey POV~
I’m so glad kiky decided to come! I’m going to tell Joe.
“Joe” I started yelling.
“What Mikey?” Joe said annoyed.
“She said yes!” I said literally jumping of excitement.
“That’s new! Wow she said yes.” She whispered.
“Why are you whispering?” I asked curious.
“Because she might change her mind.”
“God Joe Don’t joke about that.” I said annoyed.
“I knew it would get you annoyed.” She started laughing at me.
“Grow up Joe!” I yelled.
Me and kiky went back to our homes to start packing. I went to pick her up to leave to the Joe’s house to leave with them. My beautiful Alicia was with me. Kiky got into the car she gets along very well with my beautiful wife. They started talking about girls stuff. It was a torture all the way to Joe’s house. I was glad we arrived. I saw Pete there with Bronx and Christina and her husband. Hayley and her husband too. Also Ray came with Christa. Joe of course with Gabe and some close friends too. I noticed someone else with Pete. Oh Gerard is not going to like this. And Kiky will be happy. Why does Gerard don’t want Kiky with him?
*Mikey’s flashback to 3:30am of yesterday*
“Hey Gee, Kiky is been weird lately?” I asked worried.
“Yeah” He is been weird since the last show too.
“Is everything alright?” I asked even more worried.
“No. Kiky is likes this guy.” Gerard got pissed. “And I don’t like him”
“Gerard are you judging the guy?” I asked annoyed.
“Why does everybody is asking me that?” He asked more pissed.
“Because last time Kiky got a boyfriend you judged him and he broke up with Kiky. I don’t even know why Kiky is not mad at you for that.” I answered him more annoyed.“I…” I cut him off “You know what Gerard forget about it!” I got even more annoyed. I was about to go to Kiky’s room but Gerard started talking about the guy.
“He is an alcoholic, Mikey.” He said worried.
“And you know that because?” I asked confused.
“Because Pete called me. He was worried that Ryan met Kiky. He knew it was her when Ryan told him her name and her description. They were an a hotel room together alone and Ryan was drunk.” I was without words. “Mikey he is as mess up as I was and I don’t want Kiky to suffer with that.” I sighed at this information.
“Gerard, Kiky is not..” He cut me off. “I know she is not a baby anymore but I can’t help to protect her.” He said worried.
“Gerard is her life not yours.” He got mad.
“I don’t care is her life or not, I don’t him with her. She is an angel. She doesn’t…” I cut him off “Gerard everyone deserves a second chance.” I said patting his back.
“Like I did.” He said taking his head down.
“Yes.”
After that conversation Gerard seem less angry about Ryan topic. I don’t like that Ryan specially knowing he is an alcoholic but I know he is Kiky’s happiness.
“Earth to Mikey.” I heard Kiky’s voice bringing back from my thoughts.
“Are you okey? After you looked at Pete you went out space? Do you like him?” She asked with a giggle.
“What?” I shouted capturing everyone attention.
“Finally you guys came. Shall we leave?” Joe asked smiling.
♠ ♠ ♠
Today at tumblr I saw a lot of photos of Mikey so I decided that he'll be the protective brother for a while. :)
I wonder who's coming back in the holidays.
I noticed now this is the shortest chapter out of all. I will not let that happen again.
Comment bad. good.