Status: Actually going to finish it but I would love some comments.

My Past Secrets

You don’t have a clue how proud I am!

“Where’s Ryan?” She asked me.
“He left.” I can’t tell her he went to rehab.
“He left me?” She was going to cry.
“No. He left for a few months to solve some problems but he’ll be back.” I try not to tell her.
“Few months, some problems?”
“Yeah, he left you this letter.”
~kiky POV~
Gerard gave me a letter from Ryan. Then he left me alone to read the letter. I don’t know what to expect from him now. He left without saying goodbye, and for a few months. After I was out of the hospital I went with my mom. Gerard visit occasionally and so does everybody. I miss him. Is been three months since I last saw him. I don’t know where he is. I don’t actually know anything since the last incident. I haven’t opened the letter he left me. I haven’t got the strength to do it.
“Sweatheart want to eat?” Mom asked me.
“No I’m okay.”
“I know you miss him. Why don’t you open the letter?” She said.
“I don’t know I feel scare of what it says. Maybe I just go to the park and read it.” I sighed. “If I cry then only strangers will notice.”
“Oh Baby girl.” I know she was worried but I will not open the letter in front of her.
I went to the park. I started walking around clearing my thoughts. I sat down on the grass, feeling the air in my hair. It was relaxing. I started to open the letter. As I read it tears began to run down my cheeks.
My dearest angel,
I don’t deserve someone as beautiful as you in my life.
I have been a wreck since 2 years ago.
The day I met you was the happiest day in my life.
I wish I was there with you.
But I can’t be there if I’m a wreck still.
I know without me you feel lost, trust me I feel lost too.
But you know I love you.
Please I only ask for one thing:
To wait for me.
When the moon found the sun
He looked like he was barely hanging on
But her eyes saved his life
In the middle of summer…♫
Always remember that I love you.
Ryan.

I couldn’t stop crying. I ran home. I hugged mom and cried for the rest of the night. It’s been 4 months. And I will wait for him. I work at the record labels with some new bands. TFK is been on hiatus for now.
“Kiky.” Gerard and his annoying voice.
“Do you want to go out today?”
“Why?”
“You don’t go out! C’mon Just you, Bandit and me!” He began to whine. He reminds how much Mikey does that to get what he wants!
“Okay just stop whining” I said laughing.
“Okay so I also invited a friend.” What a friend?
“Gerard.” He cut me off… “Just trust me.”
“Okay.”
I started thinking of cancelling but since I been really busy I haven’t seen my niece in a long time. It was a good chance to see her and spend time with Gerard. He didn’t even tell me who the friend is. He told me to dress nice. My cel rang it was Gerard.
*Are you ready?*
*Yes I am*
*Okay picking you up in 5*
I hang up. I swear it was like 5 seconds later and he was knocking at the door.
“You seem over excited” I rolled my eyes.
“Can I be happy for once?”
“Where’s Bandit?”
“Oh yeah she didn’t come.”
“What? You told me that…” He cut me off. “Yeah I lied. I set you up on a blind date.”
“Gerard Arthur Way!” I was pissed.
“Shut up! You will like it!” I was furious. But I couldn’t say anything and be polite.
We were on our way to a park? This is oddly weird. I saw Lynz and Bandit. I hugged them and I wanted to talk but Gerard keep bugging about something and told me ‘keep walking.’ Man he is so full of him. I saw this Beautiful structure from far. I couldn’t see his face. I can tell it was a man but who it was no clue. His hair is long.
“Well that’s your date, See ya!” I heard Gerard said.
“Wait What?” He left without me even realizing.
“Um. Hello.”I said shyly. “I’m Gerard sister.”
“I know who you are?” I recognize that voice anywhere! It can’t be or can be? He turns around. Oh my god.
“Ryan?” I shouted. I was ecstatic. I couldn’t breathe.
“Is been almost 6 months huh?” I couldn’t find the words. “You know you can stop staring is not polite!”
“What the! You were exactly the same when we met!” I was annoyed at the moment. He only chuckles. “Do not laugh at me. Where the hell have you been Ross?” I started yelling at him like if I haven’t seen him since yesterday. “You know I been worried sick about you! How can you not tell me you were leaving and at least say goodbye and the only thing you left was a letter with some lyrics! Ross I can kill you right now!” I said rolling my eyes. “You know how much I missed you.” I said mumbling. He only laughed even more. “Why are you laughing?”
“Sorry is cute when you are mad. And act like you saw me yesterday.” He hugged me. “I’m sorry for leaving you like that.” I didn’t let him finish as I crash a sweet kiss on his lips. I pull back. He pulls me back to him, and crashes his warm lips to mine. He pulls back a little just to tell me how much he miss me. After that I don’t want him to stop kissing me. The way our faces fit together like a puzzle, the way he holds me like he doesn’t want to ever let go, I love him. I love that he is back in my life. I pull away. Damn I was still mad! “Ross Where the hell where you this last 6 months?” I wanted an explanation. He sighed. “I was in Rehab. I didn’t want to hurt you or be away from you. So I decided I do something about my drinking problem.” I began to cry. “Why the hell did you just tell me about it? I suffered more this last 6 months than ever before!” He looks so fucking cute when he is trying to apologize. “I’m sorry but I needed to do this alone. I needed to confront my biggest problem alone.” I never thought of that. I did the same thing like 6 years ago. I smile at him and hugged him. “You don’t have a clue how proud I am!” I said. I didn’t need to look at him to know that he was smiling like an idiot.
“Wow I never thought I see you smiling again Kiky!” I heard Gerard’s voice. I stopped hugging Ryan.
“Where the hell are you? Spying is not polite Gerard!” I said blushing.
“I’m leaving. You know I have a date with two ladies. So take care of her Ryan.” He said I still can see that amazingly good brother of mine.
“I will.” He hugged me. “So dinner tonight? With…” I cut him off. “I want to eat at Taco Bell.” He looked at me confused and started laughing. “Babe seriously fancy dinner tonight?” I hate the word babe. “Ross first of all DO. NOT. CALL. ME. BABE. Second FYI I hate fancy things. And third C’mon Taco Bell I am so craving that!” He just laughed. “Whatever you want Ba… I mean what should I call you?” I stared at him “Anything BUT babe! Now C’mon I am starving.” He chuckles. “I swear you are not an averaged girl.” I laughed. “That is the most boring thing to be, Ross!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Is coming to an end But I will do another story. :D
I hope you enjoy the last couple of Chapters.
Thank you.
Image

Comment good bad.