Status: Actually going to finish it but I would love some comments.

My Past Secrets

Today is the big day!

"Today is the day..." I whispered to myself I say look myself in the mirror almost ready to go marry my love.
I heard a knock on the door.
"Come in."

"Hey are you ready?" Gerard asks as he enters the room.
"I don't know you tell me, Do you think I'm beautiful enough?" I ask.
"Kiky you are the most beautiful woman I've ever met" He says smiling my way.
"Gee don't lie to me" I say pouting.
"How can I lie to you?" He says smirking.
"Wipe that smirk off your face and would you walk me down the isle? I ask hoping he says yes.
"Before anything I need to talk to you."
"Gerard what's wrong?" I ask worried.
"I... Do you really want me to walk you down the isle? Is a big moment there Kiky I don't..." I cut him off pissed of.
"What do you mean you don't want to! C'mon Gerard you are my big brother, my best friend , my..." Gerard cut me off.
"Yes I know kiky but ..."
"Please Gerard, I know Dad is not going to do it! And Carl told me he wants you to do it!" I begged him.
"Are you sure?"
"Yes."

I was so nervous when I was about to walk down the isle.
"Ready?" Gerard asked me.
"Well is now or never." I smiled.
As I enter the room I began to think back to all the times I cutted, I cried, I smiled, I loved, and all the memories I had with all of this people here today and I am thankful with everyone of them. As I look up I notice Ryan was as nervous as I was. He grabbed my hand and smiled gentle at me.

"We are gather here today..."
To make my life complete.
♠ ♠ ♠
I really love this story and I needed to finish it so here it is.
Im thinking doing an Epilogue :)