Status: We'll update as much as we can.

I'm Not a Monster, but Together We Can Live Forever

Leaving Home..

-present year : 1999-
--see characters--
I can't believe this, I was really going to leave. I was leaving everything I have ever known. I'm only eighteen, just graduated high school along side with all six of my best friends, Kristina, Jimmy, Zack, Brain, Matt and Valary. I smiled replaying all the memories we've had together. We were crazy when we were together. I remember how many times we had gotten drunk in central park late at night. The fact we all went skinny dipping in the beach. I was leaving everything behind for a job. I was leaving my best friends but one. Jimmy, Zack, Brain, Matt and Valary, Matt Berry, Jason Berry, and Johnny. They were all staying here the only ones packing up and leaving was me and Kristina, of course. We were never apart. I couldn't have been able to go unless she came with me I was extremely grateful she was willing to come with me, she knew how bad I wanted this job but I didn't want to go without her so she risked everything, just for me. I was packing up my clothes when my door opened. I looked up and saw a smiling Zack.
"Hey Sam."
"Hey Z. What brought you by?"
"Just wanted to talk."
"Oh.."
"Yep.." He paused and looked at my suitcase. "Are you really going to Maryland?"
"Z.. I don't want to leave everyone but the job offer was amazing. I couldn't reject it."
"Yeah, I'm just gonna miss hanging out with you. We won't see each other as much."
"I know." I sighed. He started helping me pack. He opened all of the drawers and start pulling stuff out and folding it. I smiled at him. He opened my sock drawer and saw a pair of my underwear and pulled them out.
"Ooh these are sexy!" He smirked.
"I know they are. Now either fold them or give them to me so I can fold them." I laughed. He set them down on the bed and hassled with folding them. I grabbed a pair similar out of my drawer "Here. Look." I said as I folded them. He nodded and folded it perfectly.
"Sweet! I know how to fold girls under wear now!" He laughed.
"You're such a dork!" I giggled. He nodded. We finished packing and I went across the hall to Kristina's room and opened the door. "You finished packing?" She shook her head yes and got up. "Well, what do you guys want to do?" I asked. She looked at Zack. "Let's go to Central and get drunk one last time before you guys go." I agreed. Zack pulled out his phone and texted each of the guys.
"What did you say?"
"Same shit as normal. Get us 40's and meet at Central in an hour." Zack grinned.
"Well let's go now. I don't want to be here right now." I told him. "Kris! Come on!"
She walked out of her room and came over to us. Zack and Kris walked out into the hallway of the apartment building and I locked up. "Zack, let's take you car."
"Okay." Zack smiled and unlocked his car. We got in and he drove to Central park. We sat in the car talking and listening to music. Brian pulled up next to us, Matt was in the front seat, Johnny and Val were in the back. We got out and waited until The Berry boys and Jimmy pulled up. the three of the were in Jason's car. They each had a 40. Jason handed me one, Kris one and Zack one. We walked away from the cars and to the 'spot'. I sat next to Kris on a huge tree stump.
Jason looked at me then over to Kris. "Dude. This is our last time of seeing each other for a while.."
"I know. This is fucking gay dude!" Jimmy spoke.
"Don't go! Stay here with us!" Brian pouted.
"Guys.. This is all I've ever wanted."
"To kiss someones ass for a living? Great career choice, Sam." Matt looked unhappy.
"Matthew, support her. She's one of your best friends and she supports every choice you make, even if it isn't the best choice." Val looked at Matt.
Kris looked at Brian, then Jimmy. then Jason. "Shit, I'm going to miss you guys. All of you." She sighed before handing her 40 off. "Open this please, Bri." He took the beer and opened it for her. I looked at him and handed him mine.
"Me too." He opened it and handed it back to me. "Hey guys you know what I was just thinking about today?" They all looked at me. "About how we went skinny dipping in the beach at like 3a.m."
"Yes! That was hilarious!" Brian chuckled.
"Wasn't that the day we were all drunk and you tried getting with Val?" Jimmy asked.
"YES!" Everyone one said before starting to laugh. Val started to blush.
"Yeah, Val, I'm still sorry about that haha I didn't even know what the fuck I was doing."
"Don't worry, Sweetie."
"To the memories!" Matt Berry cheered and put his drink up in the air. We all raised our beers and said 'To The Memories'. I rested my head on Kris' shoulder and yawned. "You're tired?"
"Fuck yeah. Have you woke up at 5a.m. just to pack? I think not."
"I have!" Jimmy spoke. "Back when I was living at the laundromat." He laughed.
"Fuck that laundromat. You deserved better. At least a fast food joint but not a laundromat." Brian spoke. I looked at the beer in his hand it was 3/4 gone and he was getting tipsy.I smiled at him and he started his drunken Brian rant.
"I love you guys. You're the only one I trust. I don't know what I would do if any of you left me. I'm already missing Kristina and Sammi but they haven't left yet and I don't want any of you to leave me ever." He paused. "You guys are all my best friends. Hug me fuckers!" We all got up and hugged him. He threw his arms over mine and Kristina's neck. "You guys are awesome. I'm so glad we met all those years ago. You guys are just the coolest fucking girls ever. I love you guys. All of you. I love you guys!" I smiled and kissed him on the cheek. Everyone one said, "I love you too, Brian." and let out of the hug.
Zack looked at me and smiled. "Guys, guess what I learned today!"
"What?" Johnny asked.
"I learned how to fold girl underwear!" He grinned at me.
"Wow." Matt laughed. "Babe, can I fold your underwear?" He asked Val.
"Oh yes. Please do." She joked. I got up and walked away. Zack followed me out of the trees and into the park. I sat in a bench with him and we started talking. I smiled at him and he jus started laughing.
"You're really going?" He laughed.
"Yes, Z. I'm really going."
"You're fucking stupid. That job isn't going to work ou and you'll be running back home in an instant crying about how you need money anf how you have to pay bills and other shit like that. I swear you're fucking stupid. You shouldn't go but hey what do I know. I'm only Zack. I'm stupid and know nothing."
"Zack, what do you mean?"
"I mean you're fucking stupid for going. I can't believe how fucking dumb you're being."
"Whatever. Bye." I got up and pushed my way through the trees. "Someone take me home now." I growled.
"What? Why?"
"I just need to go home. Take me now."
"I'll take her." Jason said. "Kris, you coming?"
I looked down at Kristina and she shook her head no. I handed her my half empty beer and said my goodbyes to everyone. I left with Jason following we walked to his car and I got in.
"What happened?"
"He's being stupid."
"What did he do?"
"He said I was fucking dumb for going."
"Wow. That boy and his nerve. I'll take car of him. No worries."
"Thanks, Jason. I appreciate it." He nodded and pulled up next to my car and shut off his car and got out. I took my house key out of my pocket and walked up the stair to the third level where my apartment was. Jason followed me.
"I'm heading home now." He smiled. "Love you, Sam. See you tomorrow."
"Love you too Jason. what time are you all coming?"
"Well, what time is your flight?"
"6p.m."
"So we'll be here at 10a.m. be awake." I nodded and he kissed my temple before leaving me standing in the doorway. I walked into my house and went straight to my room. i closed my eyes but couldn't sleep. I kept thinking of Zack's words. Was he right? Would I hate my job and end up coming back with no money? I thought about it and thought about it as the hours went by I sat in my dark room thinking about his words. I heard the front door open and knew that Kris as here. I sighed and closed my eyes.