Status: We'll update as much as we can.

I'm Not a Monster, but Together We Can Live Forever

Come Closer

I walked into the bathroom and checked my make-up; My white eyeliner made my blue eyes stand out. I smiled at the thought of why I was wearing white eyeliner.

~

We were laying on my deck and looking at the stars, he smiled over at me and pressed his lips to my temple before pulling away.

"You look amazing tonight."

"Really? Z.. I'm wearing my pajama's, I have no make-up on and my hair is a mess."

"You have white eyeliner on, and, your hair isn't a mess. It's just short so you can't do much with it."

"I have eyeliner on still?" I asked forgetting I had some on still.

"Yes; and it looks amazing. It makes your eyes stand out."

"Aw Z.. you're too cute! thank you." I smiled at him.

He nodded and I laid my head down on his stomach, he started running his finger though my hair.

"Your hair is soft. Like your skin."

"Z.. you're too feminine at times."

"Am not!" He pouted.

"It's okay, I still love you."

He smiled at me and pointed up. I saw what it was; a shooting star. I closed my eyes and made a wish.

~

Now that I think back on it my wish still hasn't came true... I turned and opened the door I walked out and hoped on to our bunk. Zack was laying there so I climbed over him. He gripped my leg and grabbed me pulling my face mere inches from his.

"How much do you love me?"

He asked with a smirk on top of his words

"A lot."

"Then kiss me.."

"No."

"Why"

"Because you should kiss me."

In that instant our lips were touching. I pulled away and he looked at me. Lust in his eyes... I jumped down from him and took out my phone; I walked up front and sat next to Val.

'Z kissed me...'

I texted to Val, Kris and Lacey.. Val glanced over at me.

'I ws goin 2 d bunk 2 lay dwn n he grbd my leg so I was on top of him and he told me 'hw mch do u luv me?' n I said 'a lot.' then he was like 'thn kiss me' n I tld him 'no' and he said 'why' n I said 'cuz u shld kiss me.' and he did.'

I sent the three of them. The first reply I got was Val.

'y'd u tl him 2 kiss u???'

'cuz I didnt think he wld!'

I sent the three of them. Each of them looked at the messages and glanced over at me, I shrugged. Zack had gotten up from the bunk so I ran over there and pushed myself up to the wall as much as I could go, I was just about to fall asleep but Zack climbed into the bunk and I sighed, I didn't even open my eyes but the instant I heard the curtain open his cologne filled my nostrils sending my heart beat to race faster.. I came closer to me and kissed my temple before pulling away.

X

The vibrations from my phone, that was currently in my bra, had woke me up. I pulled my phone out of my bra and saw I had a text, a few actually. I looked over and saw Zack was still asleep before opening any of the messages and reading them. They were all about the kiss. Val had sent me something, Kris and Lacey did too. I sighed and texted Val.

'Bring me a book? Z is by d crtn n I dnt wnt to wake him.'

The curtain opened and Val smiled at me before handing me a book. I was glad I could get into any book because that made it easier to pick a book to read. I opened to the first page and began reading. I read for almost two hours before Z woke up and hoped off the bunk, I closed my book and did the same. I went to get a bottle of water. I took a quick sip and walked over to Jimmy, plopping down in his lap.

"Jimmy, how much do you love me?"

"More then I love drumming."

"Really?"

"Of course! You're my Sammi Bear!"

"Aw! Jimmy that's so sweet." I kissed his cheek.

Leana was glaring at me from the floor were she was sitting. I just laughed and rested my head on Jimmy's chest. I pulled him close enough I could whisper in his ear.

"Tell Leana to calm her shit, she keeps giving me dirty looks."

He nodded.

"Matt! Sammi and Jimmy are telling secrets about you!" Brian told him.

"Shut up, Brian." I playfully hit his arm.

"Ouch! Matt! Sammi hit me!"

"Brian.. shut... the... fuck... up..."

"Matt! Sammi's saying bad words."

Matt came over and laid on top of me. I was still sitting on Jimmy's lap and I was super uncomfortable.

"Brain... help me..."

"No! You were being a meanie!"

"Please! Come on!"

"Say it."

I knew what he wanted me to say and I refused.

"No!"

"Then I'm not helping you!"

"Fuck you!" I screamed at Brian playfully.

"When?"

"Never! Zack! Help!"

Zack walked over and just laughed.

"Please! Zacky! Help me!"

"Get off her." He ordered. Matt sighed.

"Party pooper."

"Oh well. Deal with it."

I walked over to Brian and sat on his lap, I went to whisper into his ear but instead I just smacked him upside the head and walked away.

"That's for not helping me!" I laughed.

I found Jason driving and sat next to him. He smiled at me and we started laughing for no apparent reason.

"Haters gonna hate! Bakers gonna bake!" Z screamed.

"Shut up Z!"

"NO!"

"Oh my. I'll be back." I told Jason before getting up. I walked over to Matt and Val's bunk and found Val in there with head phones on and a book in her hands, once she noticed me she took off the head phones.

"Can I have some Advil? They're driving me crazy."

She handed me two Advil's from her purse and I thanked her and went to get a bottled water. I swallowed the pills and the throbbing in my head calmed a bit. I haven't seen Kris since before I took a nap, maybe she's sleeping.

"Where's my sister?" I asked everyone, mainly Brian.

"Sleeping."

"Oh. Okay."

I crawled into the bunk she was in and cuddled up next to her, I was completely calm again and actually getting tired again. I tried fighting the sleep but lost that fight.

X

Brian woke me up and told me to go up to my bunk since he was going to sleep now, I yawned but got up and climbed on to our bunk where Z was already laying. I smiled when I crawled over him and I nuzzled my face into his chest.

○○○

Sorry it's so short; I was busy all day.. Out and about running errands with my dad.. I actually got home a long time ago but I started cleaning so I could get money to save up for my A7X ticket.. Well.. I really do feel bad it's so short compared to all my other chapters but it'll have to do for now...

Take it away, My Love ♥