Status: We'll update as much as we can.

I'm Not a Monster, but Together We Can Live Forever

All in All

Kris’s POV

“Kris. . . Kristina, wake up. . . KRISTINA ELIZABETH WAKE THE FUCK UP!”

I opened my eyes and saw Jimmy standing over me. I looked around and saw that I wasn’t in my room, but Jimmy’s and Matt’s. Leana was in the bed next to me, somehow still sleeping. Matt and Val were in the other bed; watching TV.

“How’d I get here?” I asked, sitting up, glad that I only had a small headache.

“Well, you passed out and the others were asleep so we couldn’t get into your room, so you had to sleep in here,” Jimmy explained.

He handed me some Tylenol and water for my hangover, but what I really needed was coffee. I looked at the time and saw that it was around noon, which means that breakfast was probably over. I groaned, falling back onto the pillow, but then I remembered that there were coffee pots in the hotel rooms. I got up and gave Jimmy a hug.

“Thanks for the Tylenol, Jim-Jam.”

I walked back to my room, pounding on the door so that I could get in. Zacky opened the door, looking tired and pissed.

“Where were you?” he growled.

“Jimmy’s room. Why?”

“Because I had to take care of Sam and Brian! They’re the worst when they’re hungover!”

This was very true. Brian was like a whiny four-year old when he was hungover and Sammi would yell at you if you made her headache worse. I walked into the room and saw Brian face-down in the pillow, whining, and Sammi was giving the TV a death glare for some reason. I was so glad that my hangovers were never as bad as theirs. I sat next to Brian and started rubbing his back, which worked since he stopped whining. I always knew how to cure his hangovers.

He looked up at me and gave me a small smile, and I could tell he was in pain. I got up and went to make coffee, seeing that Zacky didn’t do it. While that was brewing I went to go take a shower, seeing as I still smelled like booze from last night. After getting out of the shower I made some coffee for Brian and I and handed him a mug. Zacky was rubbing Sammi’s back, emitting small moans from her. I sat next to Brian and started thinking. Yesterday, after Michelle had shown up, Brian told me that he really liked me and we started making out. I didn’t know if we were an item or not, we were to busy shoving our tongues down each others throats to establish that. I’m just gonna go with the flow and see where this takes us.

“You need to take a shower, Bear.”

“I don’t wanna get up,” he whined.

“You smell like shit. Go take a shower.”

He groaned, still not moving. “It’s too much work. Will you undress me?”

“Only you would flirt with somebody while feeling like shit,” I sighed.

I got up and went to the bathroom, setting the shower at the temperature he likes. He trudged in a couple seconds later, looking a hot mess. He shut the door and walked over to me, and I started stripping him. I left him in his boxers, though, because it felt different than when we were just friends. I went back into the room and sat on the bed, picking at the covers. Zacky wasn’t in the room for some reason, so Sam jumped into my bed.

“What’s wrong, love?”

“Nothing’s wrong, I’m just confused.”

“About. . . ?”

“Brian,” I sighed.

“Yeah, I’m confused about Zacky, too. Are all guys confusing or is it just rockstars?”

“I think it’s just guitar players. Jimmy isn’t as confusing as them.”

“Very true,” Sammi nodded. “He’s in love with you.”

“What?”

“Brian is in love with you,” she said slowly. “I can see it when he looks at you.”

I looked at her, seeing that she was completely serious. Brian couldn’t love me like that, it was completely cliché. But you never know, Brian is a character.

“Where’s Zacky?”

“He went to the store to buy stuff for my hangover. And maybe condoms, I don’t know.”

“So you two are planning on doing the nasty?” I asked.

“We’re not planning it, we just know that it’s gonna happen,” she shrugged.

“Just don’t do it around me. I think I’d be scarred for life if I heard you having an orgasm.”

“Ditto.”

Zacky came back a couple minutes later and he did have condoms. When Brian got out of the shower he crawled back into bed. Zacky and I spent a while taking care of the hungover people, until the guys had to get to the venue. They were excited because they haven’t played in a couple weeks, and they couldn’t wait to see the kids’ smiling faces. I always admired the way they cared about their fans.

The guys started their set by playing The Art of Subconscious Illusion, and Val left the merch booth to go on stage and scream her part. I loved it when girls screamed, that’s why I asked Val to teach me back in high school. Throughout the show, people kept coming to the booth for A7X merch. I was happy that Avenged was getting the credit they deserved. I knew that they would be huge someday, because Matt had the voice of a God or something like that, and the guys were amazing at playing their instruments.

Sometimes I would leave the merch booth to watch the guys play-- well mostly Brian. He would never be Synyster Gates to me, he would always be Brian. The way he played guitar was so captivating. You could see the shocked looks on the fans’ faces when he played his solo. His fingers moved so fast and he made it look so easy. Girls will definitely have dreams about those fingers. I know I do

After the show, the guys talked to some fans, took pictures and gave autographs. You could see the sparkle in their eyes when someone told them how amazing they were. I knew that it wouldn’t go to their heads, because they hated bands like that. They didn’t do this for the money or fame; they did it because they wanted to make music that connected to people. We threw a little party on the bus afterwards, celebrating the guys’ success and us coming back.

All in all, it was a good day.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kind of a filler. Can't wait till my babe gets back.
I love you, sis <3