Status: We'll update as much as we can.

I'm Not a Monster, but Together We Can Live Forever

Tongue Piercing

Kris’s POV

Time lapse

I was rushing around the apartment, looking for my shoes. I know it’s a total girl thing, but these were my lucky shoes and I really needed them today. Sam and I were going to our first day of work today, and I needed to look like I fit in. It was a tattoo/piercing shop, so it shouldn’t be hard fitting in. I was just looking for my black Doc Martens, since they were my lucky shoes. Matt got us this job because he knew the owner because she tattooed him once and now they’re friends. After I finally found them I heard Sam yell that we needed to leave. The ride to the tattoo shop took about 20 minutes, since it was near LA. We blasted A7X the whole way, singing along with the lyrics and head banging.

The shop was normal sized, and didn’t look like a place where you would get a staph infection. It was in a nice neighborhood and there were no gangs hanging around, which was a good thing. We were greeted inside by two brunettes, who introduced themselves as Hannah and Kim. I could tell that Sam was nervous, since she didn’t have a background in art, but they said she could pierce people instead of tattooing them. The owner, Kat, was a beautiful tattooed woman who was really nice. It was good to know that we wouldn’t have to work for a dick again. We started off talking about work but then got off topic and talked about random stuff. We told them about our old job and why we moved back to Huntington, and then Sam basically made me show them some of my old work.

“You’re a really good artist,” Kat said, looking at my drawings.

“Thanks,” I’ll admit, I was blushing.

“Okay, so, Kris can shadow Kim and Sam can shadow Hannah. Is that okay?” Kat asked.

Sam and I nodded, so Kim and Hannah took us and showed us around the shop. Kim had an appointment so she said I could ‘supervise’. It was kinda funny to watch because it was a big buff dude with a very low pain tolerance. I could see Sam laughing her ass off on the other side of the store. I tried to keep it professional, but it’s human nature to laugh at other people’s pain. Sam got to watch some girl get her tongue pierced, and she said it barely hurt. I’ve always wanted to get mine pierced, so I thought ‘what the hell?’. I asked Hannah if she would do mine, and she agreed since she didn’t have another appointment for a while. It didn’t cost much money, so I told them to take it off my paycheck. It didn’t really hurt, it just felt like I bit my tongue. I was also drooling like a motherfucker, and it felt weird as hell.

“Wash your mouth out with warm salt water every afternoon, and don’t try to talk around it or else you’ll develop a lisp.”

I nodded, trying to get used to the metal in my mouth.

“Don’t eat solid foods for a while, ‘cause it will hurt. If it looks infected, just talk to me. Also, it’s going to get swollen and hurt for a couple of days.”

I nodded again, hopping off of the chair I was sitting on. I walked back to the front of the shop and saw the guys standing there. Sam looked just as confused as I did, and we walked up to them.

“What are you guys doing here?” She asked.

“We came to see you on your first day at work,” Jimmy said, looking at some of the pictures on the walls.

“We’re just shadowing today,” she informed them. “It’s not that exciting.”

“So nothing exciting happened today?” Johnny asked, looking disappointed.

“Well, there was this buff dude that was on the verge of crying while getting a tattoo.”

The guys smiled at that, all probably picturing it in their minds.

“Why are you so quiet?” Brian asked, nodding at me.

I just stuck my tongue out, showing them my new piercing.

“Kick ass!” Jimmy exclaimed.

He got closer to me and put his eye right near my tongue. I pulled it back in my mouth and looked at him like he was crazy. We had a stare down for about a minute until we both started laughing.

“You’ve been working here one day and you already had them shove a needle through your tongue?” Matt asked.

I nodded, putting on a cheesy smile.

“I think it’s hot,” Johnny said.

“Yeah, aren’t they supposed to make oral sex feel better?” Zacky asked, his eyebrow raised.

I just shrugged. I knew that there were vibrating tongue rings, but it’s not like I’d ever try that. And I seriously haven’t gotten laid in a long time. I need to put that on my To Do List. I could tell that Brian was sexually frustrated by the way he was bluntly starting at my mouth.

He’d probably be good in bed, I thought. I mean, I’ve seen him naked, and ‘little’ Brian isn’t so little . . .

Wow, I’m a pervert. Where did these thoughts come from? Oh yeah, my sexually depraved mind.

“Hey, when do you guys get off for lunch? I’m starving!” Jimmy exclaimed, rubbing his stomach for dramatic effect.

“I don’t know, we haven’t asked yet.”

“Well go ask!”

Sam scoffed but still went to ask. She hated being told what to do. She stomped back over to us, telling us that we get 45 minutes for lunch. We decided on McDonald’s because it was the closest place, and it was one with a Play Place. Jimmy and Johnny just loved scaring little children.
♠ ♠ ♠
Maldito escritor bloque chupa. Lamento haber tardado tanto en actualizar
Yeah, I speak Spanish not very well