Status: We'll update as much as we can.

I'm Not a Monster, but Together We Can Live Forever

Notepad

Jimmy and Johnny were running around chasing little kids, I thought it was funny but in a mean way. The manager walked up to them and I got up right away knowing that Jimmy had a temper.

"Excuse me?" Jimmy asked, rudely.

"I need you to leave, sir."

"this is a public place bro."

"I'm sorry, please excuse their behavior. We were just leaving, weren't we?"

"Yeah." They choursed together. They walked off and I followed them. We walked out to where everyone was sitting and I noticed Z was on his phone.. I walked over to him and heard his last words.

"No, I can't and I won't." He hung up the phone and turned around, smiling when he saw me.

"Who was that Z?" I asked.

"No one.."

"Are you okay Boo? You seem upset?"

"I'm peachy.. just fucking peachy." He said to me, the words came from his mouth like venom.

"Whatever Baker. I'm just trying to help. But your head is too far up your ass to notice when you have a good friend. That's like that night I left you didn't stop me so it was your loss and will always be, you don't know anything about me. I thought we could call ourselves best friends but I guess not. You used too know everything about me but now after two years of not talking you are just as clueless about me as you were the day we met. Fuck off. Remember that when you're on my doorstep begging for forgiveness I swear you're just like a typical rocker."

I glared at him and walked away over to Kris and whispered in her ear.

"Let's leave before I do something stupid."

She nodded her head and we told everyone bye.

"Come by my house after work, yeah?" Matt asked. Kris nodded and we got in our car and drove back to the shop.

I looked at Kat and knew I wanted a tattoo and my lip pierced. I smiled at her and asked her and walked over to where she was sitting.

"Kat, uh can you do me a tattoo?"

"Uh let me check my schedule, but if I'm free yeah." She checked her schedule and smiled at me. "I'm free! What would you like?"

"I wanted to get 'Fighter' on my right wrist." I informed her. Kris looked at me and smiled.

"Sure thing."

I sat down and Kat sat next to me and drew 'Fighter' in cursive, once I apporved the way the text looked I nodded and she started. Almost an hour later she finsihed it up and I glanced at Hannah. I thanked Kat and got up.

"Hannah, darling, will you pierce my lip?"

"Where at?"

"Snake bites."

"Will do." She told me.

I sat down and she got the stuff ready. I waited before she came back and sat in front of me.

"Close your eyes, Samantha." I did as she said. "On the count of five. Keep your eyes shut."

"Mhhmmm." I mumbled. I felt the cold needle touch my lip.

"Inhale." I inhaled and she counted it off. "One. Two. Three. Four. Five."

I opened my eyes and looked at the hoop that was on the left side of my lip.

"Again. Eyes, inhale, count, done."

I repeated the first steps and she counted it off again. I felt a slight prick this time and opened my eyes. I glanced into the mirror and smiled, my lips was a little bruised.

"Thanks Hannah. I appreciate it."

"Girls, you can leave now. It's five." Kat told us.

We nodded at the same time and walked out of the shop. I got into the drivers seat and turned the car on waiting for her to get in. My phone rang from my pocket and I pulled it out.I knew who it was because of the ringtone, I sighed before answering it.

"What do you need, Z?"

"I want you to come to my house really quick.. Will you pick me up? My car is fucked up all a sudden."

"Are you fucking kidding me? Baker you're lucky I love you. Asshole. You piss me off then call me to rescue you. Lucky mother fucker."

"Thank, Sammi. See you soon."

"Alright."

Kris had gotten into the car as I hung up, she looked at me.

"What was up with you and Baker?"

"He's just being Baker, and now we have to pick him up."

She just shook her head and I ignored him disapprovement. I pushed down on the gas petal cutting a few minutes out of the twenty it would usually take to get hime. I pulled up in front of Zack's house and noticed his car wasn't there. I called his phone, no answer. I ran up to the front door and knock, the door opened and it was not Zack who opened the door. I looked up and saw a blonde and I was actually pretty hurt.

"Uh where is Zack?"

"Sammi," I heard Zack's voice come from the blonde. "This is Gena, my uh friend."

"Friend? Baker you're trippin' if you think I'm going to believe she's your friend, I'm not stupid. Val and Kris aren't either. They're going to notice something."

"Sam calm down please."

"Fucking Baker. I swear you're not the same fucking person you were back in Maryland, when we all ran into eachother. My fume is pretty fucking short today and you're making it shorter. Are you coming or not? I'm fucking leavinf now."

He nodded and so did the blonde, they followed me out to my car and Kris' eyes widened when she saw Gena. I got into the car and waited for sir stupid fuck and his nasty skank to get in before slamming down on the gas and turning the corner so sharply it forced Zack into the door making him groan.

"Calm the fuck down, Sam." Zack told me.

"Baker I swear to fucking god if you say one more thing I will shove my foot so far up your ass you'll be walking with your legs wider then you skanks are right now, actually it smell like fish, close your legs please skank." I growled and comtinued zooming down the street.

"Sam, let me drive. You need a break. Everything is getting to you today but pull over."

I nodded and pulled over, getting out of the drivers seat and walking to the passengers seat. I climbed in and Kris got into the driver side and drove the rest of the way to Matt's. Kris stopped in front of Matt's house and pulled in behind Brian. I got out and rushed to the front fdoor. I puyshed it open and ran up the stairs to Val and Matt's room, knowing she was all ready up there, I slammed the door shut behind me and looked at Val, tears forming in the corners of my eye.

"Can I kill him?" I asked her, blinking the tears away.

"What happened? What did he do now, Sammi?"

"Skank." I said.

She glanced up at me and ran out of the door. I followed her and she stopped in front of Zack. She smacked him on the head and walked away. I glanced at him and plopped down on the couch next to Johnny, nuzzling my head in the crook of his neck. He threw his arm around my shoulder and started rubbing my back. I closed my eyes trying to let my mind settle down but it didn't help much. My hand was numb, I must've hit my tattoo on something and it actually hurt like a bitch. I stopped my thoughts before they could take over my mind and looked up at Johnny. He smiled at me and kissed my cheek.

"Don't worry. You'll be fine."

"Thanks, Johnny Boy. I love you."

"I love you too, hey, does it smell like fish in here?" Johnny asked.

I looked over my shoulder and saw the skank had her legs open again and I just busted out laughing.

"Oh fuck, even Johnny smelt it. Damn, skank, I told you to close your legs!!" I laughed.

Everyone laughed along with me and Kris finally spoke to Zack, "Baker what the fuck is she here for?"

"I thought you broke up with her?" Val asked.

"That's a long story." He told everyone.

"Not really. We all know what you want, we've known for the longest time." Johnny said.

"Shut up Johnny." Zack glared in Johnny's direction.

Kris tensed up and clenched her fist, "Baker shut the fuck up, I'm not playing with you. You say one more thing and I will beat the fuck out of you."

Zack nodded, knowing that Kris wasn't playing around.

"Zack do you want someone to love you or use you? You're fucking stupid for not knowing whats right in front of you."

Gena glared at me and I sighed. "I'm not taking your shit, Skank. ook at me like that again and you'll need an ambulance."

"What the fuck are you talking about? Dude you don't know anything about me so keep your fucking mouth shut."

I glanced over at Kris, Val then over to Johnny. Johnny stood up and pulled me by me arm, I kicked and punched but he wouldn't let me go, after a few minutes of hassle he threw me over his shoulder and took me outside, closing the back door behind him. He let me go and I started calming down untill I heard Kris scream my name and I pushed Johnny out of the way and ran inside, Kris was standing there holding Zack back, Gena stood there not knowing what to do. I walked in letting a smirk take over my face and hit Zack in the head, after the pain hit him I turned around focusing my attention on Gena, she looked terrified and it was actually pretty funny. I looked at her for a second before pushing her, she landed on her ass and tears came to her eyes.

"Thought that would be all it took, guess I was right?"

Kris let Zack go and he said, "Gena you should go. Sam, we need to talk."

Zack led me upstairs and left Gena there on the floor, he walked into Matt and Val's room and I looked at him still a little bit mad.

"Sorry."

"Yeah." I murmured.

"I am so confused."

"Yeah."

"Are you mad at me?"

"Extremely."

"I understand."

"You don't understand, Zack. You won't ever understand."

"I love you." He told me.

"Yeah, I love you too but I need time." I told him and walked out of the room.

I grabbed a pen and a notebook and started writing;

It's so hard saying no to something you've wanted for so long but it has to be done. I can't believe I just did that, I guess in the long run it will be better for me though? Hopefully. I left and you didn't chase after me, that's your loss not mine. I know what you have to offer and I can find that any where. I just don't want any random guy with the cockiness, pretty eyes smart ass I fell in love with all those years ago I want him. He didn't understand how bad I wanted to be with him though, he never would, why can't things just go back to the way they were? Zack is so confusing, he says he wants me and he loves me but pulls this shit. First it was the kiss then the honesty the whole Gena thing and now this. Life is never boring when you love a whorish rockstar. No one would be able to relate besides Kris though because obviouslt she's going through what I am. The whole I need space but please don't leave my side things is not working. I feel like with Zack by my side I can acomplish anything but with him gone I feel I don't have the strength to do anything. He is my strength. He may not know this but he has been all these years. He's so crazy and doesn't realize what's in front of him then that's his faoult but I've waited all these years for him to realize anf he hasn't. I'm on the edge of giving up and moving on but I can't find the will to do it. I can't hurt him.. I can't let him hurt me either though so if hurting him in the process of healing myself is what its going to take then so be it, I'll fix my heart while breaking his. Yeah, I know that makes me feel like a bitch but I just can't stand around and wait for him. I guess we'll see how the whole thing goes.

I ripped the piece of paper out of the notebook, folded it up and stuck it in my bra before throwing myself back on to the couch and closing my eyes. I wasn't tired but I was emotionally exhausted. Too much drama in one day, Jimmy was taking to Kris and Val but other than that the room was silent. I liked it, there is no such thing as silence with these boys. Always something from insturments and video games to arguing and stuff breaking. The only time you got to yourself around here was when you were taking a shower and even then it was still loud. Life as an Avenged family member was just as bad as an Avenged girlfriend. Wow.

○○○

Long ass chapter right? Took me about an hour and a half to write this! x) At first i sat here thinking Nicole gave me her writers block but now that i'm finished with the chapter I know I won't have writers block for a while. Take it away, Sis x)