Status: We'll update as much as we can.

I'm Not a Monster, but Together We Can Live Forever

Cry Alone

I pushed Baker, causing him to hit his back on the counter. He grabbed his back and sighed, I stood in front of him looking up at him, considering the fact I was six inches shorter then him it was hard looking up at him and trying to keep eye contact when I was mad with him. He looked away and I grabbed his face and pulled him to look at me. He pushed my hand off of his face and looked at me.

"What the fuck is your problem?" I growled, quietly.

"Nothing." He told me, only pissing me off more.

I pushed him again making him hit his head on the fridge. I shook my head and walked out to the living room and up to my room, slamming the door behind me. I went to my stero and put on thesong that explains how I feel, turning the volume up full blast and falling on to my bed. I sat there singing along, trying to gather my thoughts of everything that has happened since we've reconnected with the guys, the whole Zack situation, Leana hating me, the whole things with Brian and Michelle (and if I might add, when I heard Brian and Michelle fucked, I almost threw up. Actually, I threw up in the back of my mouth. Ew, I know right.) but mostly the Zack situation.

My bed sunk in and I knew it was Kris, she started rubbing my back and something felt wierd, I looked up and saw him.

"Hear me out, please?" He asked, still rubbing my back.

"You've got five minutes." I told him, laying on my side propping myself up on my elbow.

He nodded, "I can't say how sorry I am for everything I have caused in the past month. I was so stupid, even talking to her let alone bringing her around you. I just, I don't kniw, I guess its because I love you." He stopped, looked at me and continued. "I guess she was just there because you weren't, she has never meant as much to me as you do."

"You don't meant that."

"I do mean that, she doesn't mean anything to me."

"Yes she does, or you wouldn't have brought her around after Val and Matt said she isn't allowed near either of them, and even after she tried getting in Brian's pants. You don't mean that. She means more to you then I ever have or will." I frowned.

"I brought her around to see what you would do and you sent her home crying."

"And that's a good thing?"

"Yes. That just proves you feel the same way I do."

"You say you love me?" I asked, he nodded. "..how long?"

"Since the day you left.. I needed you and you weren't herre."

"Why didn't you chase me?"

"You were going for your dream job, I knew how bad you wanted that job and I couldn't stop you from following your dreams because you'd never do that to me."

He put his arm around me and pulled me down so I was laying on his arm.

"You are too confusing." I sighed, shaking my head.

"I know," He smiled. "but you're the only one able to understand me." He kissed my temple.

I nodded because that was true.

~

Flash Back; 10 Years

Val and Kris walked in to my room with anger written on their faces. Val crossed her arms and stared at me, I put my pencil down and looked up at them.

"What happened to you two?"

"Baker." Kris snarled.

"What'd he do this time?"

"Just go talk to him, he's confusing the fuck out of us!" Val ordered me and explained.

I nodded, got up and walked out front where Z was sitting on the front steps, crying. I ran over to him and hugged him.

"What happened, what's wrong, are you okay?" The questions came from my mouth at 60 mph, he nodded to each one.

"My stupid fucking dad."

"What happened?"

"They just took him."

"For how long this time?"

"I don't even know. I don't care. I'm done with him, he's out of my life."

"I don't think you should blame him, what'd he do?"

"They think he shot someone.."

I hugged him and kissed his cheek, he pulled me closer to him and smiled.

~

Wow, we were bad kids, and had awful mouths now that I think about it. We were always cussing and getting into trouble.

I looked up at Baker and knew he still wanted nothing to do with his dad, I couldn't blame him, because Z was willing to allow his father back into his life before they found out that he did shoot that person thats when Zack changed his mind. And its Zack so there is no way anyone can change the way he thinks, he's hard headed and no one could get in to him, not even me.

He pulled me closer to him and kissed my temple again, a knock at the door startled me, making me jump.

"Come in." I smiled.

Kris opened the door and smiled, "Are we better, here?"

Zack and I nodded and she continued,

"Okay, well we're going t dinner, so get the fuck up, hoes."

"Bitch, I'm not a hoe."

"Yeah huh!"

"Okay, then. As long as you're my daddy."

"Say my name!" She joked.

"Daddy." I laughed, and got up slipping on some flip flops and walking out of the room.

Jimmy was playing with Count, and at that instant I knew that Count wasn't my cat, and he wasn't Kris' he was Jimmy's.

"Hey don't get no fucking ideas about taking my damn cat." I told him.

He nodded, "Yeah, what ever. Let's go. I'm fucking starving."

"Let's just go to the diner?" I asked.

Everyone nodded and went to there cars, Le and Jimmy went to theirs, Zack rode with me and Bri rode with Kris. I turned on the radio and popped in my CD letting it load before putting on song number eight. The intro piano of I Won't See You Tonight, part one flowed into my ears and I smiled, Matt's voice came through the speakers and I sang along,

Cry alone, I've gone away
No more nights, no more pain
I've gone alone, took all my strength
I've made the change,
I won't see you tonight

Sorrow, sank deep inside my blood
All the ones around me
I cared for and loved

It's building up inside of me
A place so dark, so cold, I had to set me free
Don't mourn for me,
You're not the one to place the blame
As bottles call my name I won't see you tonight

Sorrow sank deep inside my blood
All the ones around me
I cared for and most of all I loved
But I can't see myself that way
Please don't forget me or cry while I'm away

Zack turned the music down and looked at me, "You have an amazing voice." He smiled

"Don't lie! My voice sucks!"

"No it doesn't."

I pulled into the diner parking lot and got out of the car, getting us a booth. We sat down and ordered our food and Jimmy unzipped his jacket, out came a furry black head.

"JAMES OWEN SULLIVAN!" I growled.

"Yes?" he smirked.

"What the hell! You idiot!"

"I'm innocent!"

"No you're not! You brought Count Pounce here!"

"Nigga fuck yo couch! He's mine, I will take him where I please!"

"Jimmy I swear to god I'm going to kill you when we get home!"

I got up and walked outside, not wanting to let loose of my anger and explode in the diner. Jimmy came out after me and smiled.

"I looooooooooooveeeeeeeee yooooooooooouuuuuu Saaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Beeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaar!"

"You're an idiot, Jimmy."

"You don't love me anymore?" I put his puppy dog face on.

"Of course I love you, I just wonder what goes on in there." I said poking his forehead.

"It's a monkey with those what ya call it thingys, yeah." He smiled and hugged me.

"Thought so, go get everyone please."

He walked in to the diner and a few minutes later back out with everyone following him. We drove home and turned on a movie, not paying any attention to it and started taking shots and having fun. I looked at Count, who was still in Jimmy's arms, and shook my head.

"Well I'm going to bed, Night." I said, hugging everyone.

"Yeah, same here. G'night." Zack said and followed me up to my room.

I took of my shirt and pants and went to my closet, I found a big t-shirt and threw it on before laying down, Zack kcked off his shoes, took off his pants and shirt, turned the light off and layed dows aside me.

○○○

And to clear things up for any who might have wondered - -
Jason Berry is Jason (Both)
Matt Berry is Berry (Me) and Matt (Nicole)
Matt Sanders is Matt (Me) and Dimples (Nicole)

So what do you think of this chapter? I think my favorite part is Jimmy hiding Count in his jacket at the diner. Anyway, don't ask how we got a cat, we just kinda agreed on it. Well, I've got school tomorrow so I'm leaving you with this. Nicole and I have both been pretty busy so we've been updating as much as we can.. ♥ Love you guys, comment if you think Sammi and Gena should fight, a real fight..