Status: We'll update as much as we can.

I'm Not a Monster, but Together We Can Live Forever

Repeat Offender

Kris’s POV

A faint buzzing sound woke me up. I opened my eyes and realized that I was on the couch, lying halfway on top of Jimmy. Leana was on the armchair and Brian was on the ground, where they were last night. Dimples, Val and the Berry’s went home last night. I let Johnny and Lacey have my bed, because you just can’t resist Johnny fucking Christ.

The buzzing noise went off again and I looked down at the ground, seeing the Brian was getting a call. His phone was next to him, so I took it and answered it.

“Hello?”

“Kris? Hey, it’s Val. Where’s Brian?”

“He’s asleep, why? What do you need?”

“To bitch at him!”

Oh shit. When Val wanted to bitch at you, it’s never good. I slowly detached myself from Jimmy and walked around Brian, going into the kitchen. When I was sure that no one was awake I put the phone back to my ear.

“What’d he do this time?” I sighed.

“He’s fucking dating Michelle again.”

Well that was like a huge slap in the face.

“Seriously?”

“Yeah, she called me all happy and said that she and Brian were back together.”

My breath caught in my throat. That bitch does not deserve Brian. As I was about to say something I heard a thump and some curse words coming from the living room.

“Gotta go,” I whispered to Val. I hung up and walked into the living room, seeing Jimmy lying on top of Brian. I’m guessing he fell.

I put Brian’s phone on a table and helped Jimmy up even though Brian totally deserved to be squished . Jimmy went to the kitchen and started making a lot of noise, and I went to go feed Count. I heard footsteps coming from the bedrooms and soon enough everybody was in the kitchen, scouting for food.

“Where is the food?” Johnny asked, looking in the refrigerator.

“In your god damn stomachs,” Sam said. “When do we have to go to work?”

“Uh, at like three. So we have like, a few hours,” I said, looking at the clock. “I’m gonna go take a shower . . . Alone,” I added when I noticed Brian start to get up. He looked confused and hurt, but I shrugged it off.

After my shower I went downstairs to only see Sam, Jimmy and Leana. Jimmy was on the couch next to Leana with Count in his lap, watching the TV. I looked at it and saw that Jacob’s Ladder was on, so I sat next to Jimmy so I could watch. Sam ran for the shower, but not before giving me a ‘we need to talk’ look. I knew it would be about Brian, that girl can read me like a book.

~

“So what was that about?” Sam asked as we drove to the shop.

“What was what about?”

“In the kitchen, when you totally dissed Brian.”

I sighed, looking out the window.

“Michelle and Brian are back together,” I mumbled. I seriously heard Sam’s jaw clench.

“What? Since when? Who told you?”

“I don’t know how long but Val told me, and Michelle told her.”

“Jesus fucking Christ, I’m gonna snap his dick off,” Sam growled.

“Sam, it’s cool. You don’t need to do that,” I laughed at her protectiveness.

“I know I don’t have to, I want to.”

I smiled as we pulled up to the shop. The girls greeted us as we walked in, and Sam and I went to shadow. I could barely focus on anything, though, because I was so pissed off. I mean, the least Brian could do was tell me he was going out with her again. If he wants to waste his life away on some crazy bitch, then he can for all I care. I probably wouldn’t even be this mad if he’d told me, but no, he has to be a bastard.

Sam and I went to Subway for our food break at around 5:30, since we were eating too much junk food lately. My tongue hurt like a bitch, though, so I didn’t eat much. I felt my phone vibrate and I just knew that it would be Brian.

“What?”

“Are you pissed at me?” I heard the sadness and confusion in his voice, and I knew that he was picking at the hole in his jeans like he always does under these situations.

“Are you dating Michelle again?”

“I . . . I don’t know, who told you?”

“Why? Does your answer depend on who told me?”

“No, no I just wanna know who told you.”

“Just forget about it, Brian,” I said, hanging up. Sammi was sitting across from me with an interested look in her eyes.

“What did he say?”

“He didn't confirm or deny it,” I sighed. I started packing up the food, “Let’s go back to the shop.”

Sammi packed up her food and we left. I had to shut off my phone because Brian kept calling me, he even called Sammi and she bitched him out. He stopped calling after that.

~

I sighed, falling onto the couch. Sammi collapsed next to me, throwing the keys onto a table. We weren’t exhausted or anything, we didn’t do much today. We just realized how dramatic our lives were, and that’s what drained us mentally.

“Wanna go out tonight?” She asked. I looked at her with an eyebrow cocked.

“Really?”

“Yeah! We haven’t hit the clubs since we’ve been in Huntington. How lame is that?”

I looked up at the ceiling, debating with myself whether I should go. It was pretty tempting to go out and get hammered to get my mind off Brian.

“C’mon, Hun, when’s the last time you got laid?” Shit, she has a point.

“Okay, let’s go out.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Tiara and I are trying to regulate the updates. I'm gonna update on Friday's and she's gonna update on Sunday or Monday. But, she's already started school and I start next Wednesday, and we're freshman, so we might not get updates out on time. But we will try!!