Status: We'll update as much as we can.

I'm Not a Monster, but Together We Can Live Forever

I still got it

Zack's POV

After Brian and Kris left I got out of bed, I never fell back asleep, it was pretty impossible, I mean who can go back to sleep, and sleep peacefully, after being punched in the stomach? I sure as hell can't..

I flipped on the TV and automatically changed it to MTV to see if any of our videos were on, nothing. I sat around watching videos until Sam came out of the room and smiled, she walked into the kitchen and I followed, she looked at me,

"Did you cook?"

"Nope. I was hoping you'd make my favorite breakfast ever." I smiled.

"Well maybe tomorrow, there's food in the microwave."

I frowned and nodded. Sam took out the plate of food and I looked at it, eggs and bacon. The Brian Haner specialty meal, and knew I didn't want that today.

"Hey, uh, beautiful, how about we go out to breakfast, as a friendly date?"

"I dunno, Z. The fact that you added 'date' into that sentence makes me doubt this."

"C'mon, my little Sammi. We can just go, not a date but I wanted to spend some time with you, just you."

"Sure. Let me take a shower."

"Let's save some water." I smirked, hoping she'd agree.

"Whatever. Let's just hurry up."

I nodded and ran into the bathroom turning the water on, just the way she likes it. She walked in and stripped, and I was so glad I knew how to control myself. She stepped in the shower and I followed after her, and washed my hair quickly. I turned around so I could rinse my hair. I faced the wall, and her arms snaked around my waist.

"Making the first move?" I asked, smirking.

I turned so I was facing her and she looked amazing, the water dripping from her face, the steam making the room foggy. Everything, made her sexy.

"Maybe." She smirked.

I ran my hands down her body and stopping at her thighs. I kissed her forehead and pulled away before crashing my lips to hers. Two long years without anything from her and she's still got the touch. She pulled away smiling,

"I still got it." She said and rubbed her leg on my ''friend''.

"Boner-rific." I smirked.

She got out of the shower and wrapped herself in a towel, walked to her room and left me standing there.

~

Sam's phone rang and she answered it without hesitation.

"Hello... No.. Why... Well we do love you but no.. Jimmy, don't start. We'll do something. Yes, I pinkie promise.. Okay, I love you too.." She sighed and continued, "Yes, Jimmy, your cats are fine. Count and Eisenmann are at home, they're both fine.. No, no one will steal them. Yes we locked the door.. Yeah, the windows too. I've gotta fly. Love you." She hung up and smiled at me.

"What was that about?"

"Asking about his party. And my, correction-his, cats."

"Hm.."

"Let's have the party today, we can call everyone and tell them. Leana, Val, Lacey and I can set it up. You guys can run around getting whatever we need and Kris and Brian can go take him some place.." She thought about it and smirked, "THE ZOO!"

I shook my head but smirked considering the fact the zoo was Jimmy's favorite place and he wouldn't leave until closing. Yeah, Jimmy + Zoo = No Bueno.

"Kris, you need to do me a favor. Pick Jimmy up. We're having the party today.. Well you have to. He's starting to wonder about it so just pick him up, please."

She smiled and texted someone after hanging up.

"Ready to go, Sir?"

I nodded and took her hand in mine.

"Let's spend some time alone, before everyone comes? Yeah?"

She smiled and nodded.

~

She laid on the bed, her green eyes contacting mine making me melt inside, Count was on the foot of the bed and hoped off before I closed the door. I plopped down on the bed next to her, and smiled.

"Sam?"

"Yeah?"

"I want to talk to you, about uh something I found."

"Yeah, what is it Zacky?"

"A paper.. uh I didn't know what it was, it was folded up, I picked it up and read it."

I pulled the paper from my pocket and showed her.

"Where'd you find this?"

"On the floor by one of your bras. I was looking for one of my shirts and I found it."

"Oh."

"Is that how you feel? I'm a whorish rockstar?"

"No, I wrote that with anger. You're not anywhere near a whore."

I nodded but frowned.

"Zack, I love you. I have loved you for the longest time."

"Sam, you don't know how long I've waited to hear that. I have loved you since the 9th grade, you were honestly one of the coolest bitches ever. With your huge ass misfits tee and your straight black hair with the nerd glasses and the choker. I was practically drooling over you the whole time."

"I love you." She smiled.

~

Everyone got here and we sat around waiting for Jimmy, Kris and Brian. Papa Gates, McKenna and Suzy were here, Joel and Benji Madden, the rest of the GC guys and like so many other people..

"They're almost here." Sam said and flicked off the lights.

We all hid and the door open, the lights flickered on.

"Where is Sam?" Jimmy asked.

"SURPRISE!!" Everyone screamed.

McKenna ran up to Jimmy and hugged her, causing them to fall and hit Eisenmann making her screech.

"Thanks, everyone." Jimmy said after he got up.

We talked and drank, McKenna was the only kid there but with Johnny and Jimmy she was more mature so she had someone to boss around, and the even funnier part is, they obeyed her. Music flowed through the house, making it rattle slightly. Kris walked up to me and smiled hugged me and walked away. I danced around and joked with everyone, making sure everyone was having a good time. Mr and Mrs. Sullivan, Papa Gates, Suzy and McKenna left and things got crazy. Drinks were being thrown around, music was even louder now and things just went bezerk, reminded me of a high school party.

After everyone left, the guys and I started picking up, the girl were all sleeping and I was actually tired, I yawned and walked off. I pushed open the door to the room and saw Sammi sleeping there, she was so adorable! I stripped down to my boxers and crawled under the covers with her.

○○○

Bleh? Or not? Well, I don't like this one much..

WOW! We started maybe a month ago and already have 22 chapters?! I think so!

Leave us comments? We'd like to see what you guys think!

Have a good Labor Day, everyone. ♥