Status: We'll update as much as we can.

I'm Not a Monster, but Together We Can Live Forever

Celebrate

Kris’s POV

As we opened the front door, I noticed the house seemed to be really quiet. Even if it was only Brian here, the TV was usually on or music was blasting, or both. I walked around the bottom half of it, finding Brian nowhere. Sam was waiting in the living room, playing with Pinkly. I sighed and started walking upstairs to Brian’s room, taking my sweet time. When I got to his door, I put my ear against it and heard Brian playing the guitar, but cursing a lot whenever he messed up. I groaned, not wanting to do this at all, but I knocked on the door. I heard the creaking of the bed and his footsteps as he made his way towards the door. When he opened it, his eyes widened a bit, but he moved aside so I could get into his room.

“Hey,” He said as I sat on his bed awkwardly.

“Hey,” I trailed off. I was never good with admitting stuff, so this kind of sucked for me. “Bri, about the other night-”

“No, its fine, Kris. Just forget about it.”

“Brian, I can’t really forget about something like that.”

He nodded and sat down on the bed, but as far away from me as possible. I could practically hear Sam in my head yelling at me for being such a wimp.

“Did you mean it?” I asked after an awkward silence.

“Of course I meant it,” he mumbled, his brown eyes looking at the floor.

“How long?”

“Since you left for Maryland.”

Wow, that long.

“Brian,” I started, looking everywhere but him. “I love you, too.”

I could basically hear the look on his face, a mix of happiness and shock. Yeah, I’m that good.

“Are you serious?”

“As a heart attack,” I said, still not looking at him. I’m so terrible in these situations.

“Kris look at me.”

I slowly lifted my head up and met his eyes, which were searching mine for something. I don’t know how long that lasted, it seemed like forever, but he slowly leaned in a pressed his lips against mine.

~

“So you two are finally together?” Sam asked, as we got downstairs.

“Yes ma’am,” I confirmed. She squealed and then hugged us both, talking about how it was finally time and that we were both ignorant and oblivious.

“You’re one to talk, are you and Zack even together yet?” I countered, raising my eyebrow. She just rolled her eyes.

“Oh, hush. And by the way, I kind of quit my job.”

“Why the fuck would you do that?” I groaned, but I knew that she must have a good reason for doing it.

“Well, Hannah called was being a huge bitch to me because I apparently misplaced some of the jewelry, so we got into a fight and I quit,” she explained.

“Ugh, what’s the point of me working there if you quit?”

“I’m sorry; I’ll find us another job. A better one!”

“Okay, I trust you.”

She smiled and then looked at Brian and me again, and then smiled wider. She is going to have a field day with this.

“We need to go out and celebrate this! I’m calling the guys and we are going to Johnny’s Bar.”

~

True to her word, Sam organized a “celebration gathering” at Johnny’s bar. Everyone’s reaction was the same: “fucking finally!”. The girls all congratulated us and the guys made fun of Brian for waiting this long, which was pretty funny to watch. We circled a pool table, the guys playing while us girls randomly waded around the bar. Sam kind of went AWOL, and I went to go find her. She was talking to some chick and had a huge smile on her face. When she spotted me she waved me over.

“Hey, what’s up?” I asked as I walked over to them.

“Kris, this is Spencer. She has a tattoo shop in the process and I told her how we were looking for new jobs, and she offered us positions!”

“Oh, that’s awesome! Thank you, you won’t regret it,” I smiled as I shook her hand.

“It’s no problem, here’s my phone number and the address to the shop,” she said as she wrote it down on a napkin. “Call me and I’ll tell you when to come in.”

“Okay, thank you so much!” Sam said as we said goodbye to her, going back to the guys.

“Well today’s a great day.”
♠ ♠ ♠
So SpencerG is gonna be helping out with the story now, cuz she asked first :P
Sorry if it's shitty, I was being PRESSURED to post this, lol.