Status: We'll update as much as we can.

I'm Not a Monster, but Together We Can Live Forever

Lazy Day

Kris’s POV

“I wonder what Zack and Sam are doing right now,” Johnny mused aloud. We were at my place, watching some really creepy movie that Jimmy picked out.

“Probably fucking,” Matt said, not taking his eyes off the TV. I looked over at him and rolled my eyes, even though I was thinking the same thing. “Bro, this is an awesome movie.” Jimmy nodded along with him, grabbing a handful of chips and stuffing them in his mouth.

“It sucks and the graphics are shit,” Brian said, basically speaking my mind.

“Well what else do you have in mind?” Jimmy countered.

“Harry Potter,” I said. The only person that agreed with me was Johnny. What the hell?

~

“Hey Zacky boy, did you have a fun night?” I smirked as Zacky rolled his eyes and walked into the apartment.

“I sure did,” he said. I stuck my tongue out at him and walked into Sam’s room as Brian talked to Zack.

“So what happened?” I asked.

“We didn’t fuck, don’t get all excited.” I scoffed at her and laid down on her bed next to her.

“Well if you didn’t do the nasty, what did you do?”

“Mostly talked about stuff and slept.”

“Ugh, boring. You need to get it in.” Sam playfully slapped my arm.

“No need to remind me about my non-existent sex life.” I just shrugged.

“It’s my job. Now get your ass up, we’re going out.”

Sam looked at me, confused. “Where?”

“I don’t know. It’s California, we’ll find somewhere.”

I walked out of Sam’s room and went into the living room, telling the guys that we’re going out. It didn’t take long for us to get ready, but it did take long for the guys to get ready. It was a nice day out, not surprisingly. We decided to have a day with just us four, since the others were usually with us. We basically walked around, doing nothing. We managed to only get mauled by fans a couple of times, and other than that everything was fine.

“Awh, look at the kittens!” Sam said, going to the glass window where there were kittens. “Wait a minute . . . Jimmy was over last night?” I nodded. “Did you see Count at all today?” I shook my head, finally getting what she was saying.

“Oh shit,” I groaned. Sam got her phone out and called Jimmy, who’s phone went straight to voicemail.

“He’s probably getting laid,” Zacky shrugged.

“Is everyone obsessed with sex today?” Sam complained. “Can we drive over to Jimmy’s?”

“Yeah, sure.”

We got in the car and started to drive over to Jimmy’s. We didn’t even bother knocking, knowing Jimmy’s front door was unlocked. We were trusting people.

“Jimmy! Where is my cat?!” Sam screamed. A couple seconds later, Jimmy stumbled down the stairs in only his boxers with his hair disheveled.

“Told you he was getting laid,” I heard Zacky say to Brian.

“I don’t have him, Sammi,” Jimmy lied unconvincingly.

“James, I swear to God-”

“THAT’S NOT NICE!”

“WELL YOU’RE NOT NICE!”

“YOU’RE MOM’S NOT NICE!”

“I WILL KILL-”

“Jimmy, will you please just give us Count?” I asked, giving him the look that he could never refuse.

“Fine,” he sighed exasperatedly. He came back after a minute and handed us Count, after a couple minutes of him ‘saying goodbye’. “We’re having a barbecue at Matt’s. Be there, and bring your awesome boss lady!” Jimmy yelled as we walked out the door.

“We sure will!”
♠ ♠ ♠
FUUUUUUUUUCCCCKKKK