Status: We'll update as much as we can.

I'm Not a Monster, but Together We Can Live Forever

I'm Sorry, Friends?

Kris had gotten into the shower and I sat on the floor going through my pictures. I erased each one that had to do with Zack because I was still pretty pissed about him calling me stupid for doing what I wanted to with my life. If he was a real friend he would have supported my decision everyone did they didn't like the fact I had to move all the way across the country though. I had to admit I missed home all ready but I guess I'd have to adjust. This is home now. I sighed before falling back and closing my eyes. I'm glad this house was carpeted because both of us were pretty clumsy. I heard the water turn off and I opened my eyes. I felt my phone vibrate in my hand. I looked at him and saw who it was. I opened it and read it.

'hey..im srry fr bein a drunk asshle. frgv me?'

I erased the message and closed my phone.

Kris walked into her room and I got up off the floor. I sighed and went over to my purse grabbing the ibuprofen and popping them into my mouth and swallowing them. I turned around and saw Kris was standing there.
"Zack wants you to call him."
"Nope. He pissed me off."
I sighed.
"He can wait until I want to speak."
Kris smiled.
"You're awful."
She giggled.
"Call a taxi. We have nothing. I'm pissed."
She looked at me concerned.
I clenched my fist.
"Zack was right. I regret leaving and I will end up going back home."
She pulled me into a hug calming me down a bit.
"Don't listen to him." She stopped. "You and I know how he is when he's drunk."
"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Can you just call a cab."
She nodded and took out her phone. I walked away and sat on the porch. This place sucked compared to Huntington. I smiled once Kris appeared in the doorway. She had locked the door right as the cab pulled up. We got in and smiled at the cab driver.
"Where to?"
"The nearest store, Walmart, please?"
He nodded and drove for about fifteen minutes before stopping in front of Walmart. I thanked him and paid him before I got out. I walked into the store and straight to the food aisles. Kris had got a basket and started throwing the cheapest shit into the cart. I grabbed a pop, and started drinking it before setting it into the cart.
"I miss Jimmy.. and Zack.."
Kristina admitted.
"I know, Kris. I do to."
I sighed.
"I miss our shopping buddies."
She said to me. I nodded and kept throwing shit into the cart. We went to the aisles where there was house holds items. I got toilet paper, tooth paste, soap, lotion, and whatever else we needed plus a few personal items; I had lost Kris somewhere and I was wandering through the store with the buggy looking for her. I called her and she picked up on the second ring.
"Yo!"
"I ain't no fuckin pirate. Don't 'Yo' me." I laughed. "Come to checkout. I'm ready to go."
"Gotcha. On the way." She hung up and I walked towards checkout. I pushed the cart up the the register and the clerk started ringing up items. When she was done ringing everything up the cost came to 300.00 dollars. We paid in cash since we had to sell everything but our clothes we were banking. She called a cab and we drove home in that stupid cab. I brought the items in the house and set them down on counters. I grabbed the bag that was for the bathroom and sprinted towards the bathroom. I put everything underneath the sink and walked downstairs. Kris was unloading groceries and stuffing stuff into the fridge and random cupboards. We sat on the floor and started talking before my phone rang. The Cure-love song. I answered it and put it on speaker phone before talking.
"Hello?"
"Hey." Val spoke. "What are you two doing?"
"Sitting in this empty, bare-ass house. With nothing to do."
"Lame."
"You're telling me."
"Just wanted to check up. Love you. Bye." Val hung up and I looked at Kris. We just laid on the floor staring at the ceiling. We had no furniture here but our mattresses. I wanted to go back home but oh well. Tomorrow was the first day of work for me. I was going to talk to my boss, Mark, about getting Kris a job there too. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

-X-

The sound of my alarm going off woke me up and I realized that we both had passed out on the floor. I got up and grabbed my back before walking up the stairs and into the bathroom. I turned the water on and stripped from my clothes and stepped in. I washed up guickly and got put. I dressed casually. Black pants and a nice blouse. I drank a cup of coffee and brushed my teeth. I called a cab and and waited five minutes before it pulled up out front. The day went by smoothly and I just had to do a few things for Mark. I asked him about giving Kris a job and he loved the idea and said for her to be here tomorrow. I smiled and left work. The cab dropped me off and I told him to wait. I walked into the house. Kris was sitting there throwing a ball at the wall. Fun. NOT!

"Let's go buy a car. We have to stop and get you something to wear for tomorrow."
"I got it?"
"Yes. Mark was cool with it." She put on her shoes and got into the cab.
"Take us to a used car place." He nodded and drove. He dropped us off and we found the perfect car. Once again we pain in cash. We drove to the nearest gas station and and filled her up.We drove to the Walmart and started looking around for stuuf to make the house more like home. I got a cart as did Kris. We walked down the aisles together getting what we wanted for the living room and our rooms. We got a few pictures and a lot of wall hangings to decorate. We got home in our new but old car and started decorating, still no furniture but at least it wasn't as empty.

-X-

The next day at work Kris showed Mark what she could do and he automatically put her to work on a new cartoon. My day was the same as it was yesterday, smooth and not too busy. I walked over to where Kris was working and asked if she was ready to go. She nodded and we drove to the nearest tattoo parlor.
"What are you doing?"
"To The Memories." I smiled she nodded and got out of the car.
"May I help you?" The lady working asked.
"I want a tattoo. Nothing but just a saying."
"What saying?"
"The saying is 'To The Memories'." I told her and she nodded.
"Choose your font." She handed me a book that had a bunch of fonts. I liked the way the cursive one looked so went with that. She asked where I wanted it and I told her.
"I want it on the back of my neck, the top of my back." She nodded and started the tattoo gun. It stung a little but faded out once I got used to it. I smiled and after it was done I thank and paid her and we left.
"She was sexy." Kris giggled
"Fuck yes she was." I told Kris.

-X-

--Current year : 2002--
-new years eve-

Kris and I lost contact with everyone a few weeks after we moved here. I was pissed but relieved in a way. I didn't have to worry about Zack anymore even though at times a memory about him crept into my mind. Right now, Kris and I were at a local bar sitting at a booth drinking, chatting.
"So.. You've been 22 for a month now, how do you feel?" I asked looking at Kris.
"Same way I always feel." I laughed and a silence spread between us. She looked at something and her jaw dropped. "Look!" She pointed.
I looked in the direction she pointed and saw someone who looked very familiar. I couldn't tell since I only saw the side of his face. He had a long face and black hair. I got up and walked by him.
"Oh.My. God!"
It was him, it was Jimmy. What should I do? Should I talk to him. Yeah, I'll talk to him. I walked up to him and smiled.
"You're cute." I smirked.
"You're not too bad yourself." He smiled at me. I pulled him closer to me so I could whisper in his ear.
"To The Memories." I whispered. "Jimmy.."
"What are you talking about? How do you know about 'To The Memories' and my name?"
"Look at me." I smiled. Kris walked up to me and waved.
"Hey, Jim-Jam."
"DUDE!" He screamed. "Come this way." He grabbed our hands and pulled us along. Everyone was standing there. I didn't know two of the people though. Girls. a tall one next to Johnny and a shorter one standing there talking to Val.
"Jimmy?" Matt asked.
"Who are they?" The shorter one spat.
"Hey, Bear." Kris smiled at Brian. Brian looked at me then back to Kris. He hugged each of us and kissed us on the head. Once the guys realized who we were they all did the same.
I was talking to Matt Berry. I showed him my tattoo and he laughed before kissing my temple. I've talked to everyone, but three people the two girls and Zack. I wasn't going to make the attempt to talk to him. He had to make the attempt. I'm just as stubborn as I was when we were younger. I smiled as Jason had his arm throw casually thrown over my shoulder. Jimmy pulled the shorter girl to me and introduced me.
"Sam, this is Leana. Le this is Samantha, my sister."
"Nice to meet you."
"You too."
"Excuse us." Jimmy smiled and pulled me away. "You haven't talked to him, why not?"
"I don't know. I'm just hoping he'll come talk to me."
"Understandable." Jimmy nodded. I hugged him and he wrapped his arms around my waist.
"I've missed you Jimmy." I sighed he kissed my temple.
Zack came up to us and pulled me away.
"Can we talk?" He asked.
"We're talking now, aren't we?"
"Yeah."
"So.. continue."
"I'm sorry Sam. I was drunk that night. I couldn't even think about life without you. I didn't want you to go but I knew how much you wanted that job. I just thought if I tried I could convince you to stay.Obviously, that didn't work because the day you left my life went to hell. I couldn't live without you Sam. You're the only girl I actually trust enough to let inside. I'm sorry I fucked that up. Can we be friends?"
"Zack, you hurt me but I never ever wanted it to end that bad. We stopped talking and each day was like living in hell. You and me were so close, I even let you fold my underwear!" He laughed at that.
"I'm sorry, Sam." He pulled me into a hug and I hugged him back. He had his arm thrown over my shoulder and my arm was on his waist.
"Let's go back to my house?"
Everyone nodded and I smirked.They followed us home and got settled in and passed out. Brian was sleeping with Kris and Zack was sleeping with me. Everyone else just passed out on the couch and floor downstairs.