Status: We'll update as much as we can.

I'm Not a Monster, but Together We Can Live Forever

I'm Sorry

~Next Morning~

“Hello?” I said into my phone as I picked it up.

“Is Sam there?”

“Or don’t say hi, ya know. You’re cool.” I heard Zacky sigh on the other end of the phone and I smiled.

“Hello Kris. Is Sam with you?”

“Nah, man. Why would she be here?”

“Oh, she didn’t tell you?”

I groaned, “Zack, would I be fucking asking you if she told me?”

“I guess not,” he mumbled. “We kinda got into a fight.”

“Shit,” I sighed. “I’ll try to find her, and when I do, you need to fix whatever you did.”

I hung up with Zack and started texting everybody, trying to figure out where she would be. It took a few minutes until I got a text from Johnny, saying she was at his place. I sighed in relief and grabbed my keys, going to my car. The drive to Johnny’s wasn’t long, since I went over the speed limit. I rang his doorbell and waited for someone to answer. When Johnny opened the door, I said hi to him and asked where Sam was.

“The bedroom, she’s still sleeping.”

I looked at Johnny suspiciously when he said the bedroom, and noticed he wasn’t wearing a shirt. I shook the thought out of my head, knowing they were close, but hopefully not that close. I ran to Johnny’s bedroom, seeing Sam’s sleeping form. I collapsed on the bed next to her, waking her up.

“What are you doing here?” She asked groggily, wiping the sleep out of her eyes.

“Zack told me that you guys got in a fight,” I said, she groaned. “I came to check on you.”

“I’m fine now, Johnny’s a really good listener.” I nodded, twiddling my thumbs. “We didn’t have sex,” she said, answering my unasked question.

“Thank fuck, that would be so awkward.”

“I know. Plus, he has Lacey.”

“Mhmm,” I hummed. “You gonna talk to Zack?”

“No,” she huffed. “He’s a dick and I hope he has fun with Gena.”

“Okay, what happened?”

“He sent Gena a text saying that he missed her, the same day he asked me to be his girlfriend.”

“He asked you to be his girlfriend? What did you say?”

“Yes, of course. But then I left when I saw the text,” she said.

“Sorry babe,” I sighed. I was really starting to get sick with all the Zack and Gena shit, and if I felt like this, I could only imagine what Sam felt like. Zack was just so irritatingly indecisive.

“I’ll deal with him if you want me to,” I suggested.

Sam just laughed, “No thanks, I think I can handle him.”

“Okay, but just so you know, the offer will always be on the table.”

~

“Hey Spence,” Sam and I said as we entered the shop. We didn’t need to work long for today, there were only a few customers we needed to take care of. I was supposed to start a design and someone wanted Sam to do their hair.

“Zack, what are you doing here?” I asked as I spotted him.

“Sam’s supposed to do my hair,” he said while Sam glowered at him.

“Fuck no, I’m not doing your hair.”

“You have to! I made the appointment a couple days ago,” Zacky pouted. Sam groaned, knowing she wouldn’t be able to get out of it.

I looked at her apologetically, “I gotta go work.”

I went back to my station and met the guy I was supposed to tattoo. He was probably in his thirties, and he had other tattoos. He wanted a tattoo of his daughter’s name, which I thought was adorable. I started transferring the design onto the paper. I only got about five minutes in before I heard yelling coming from the front. I excused myself and followed the yelling, seeing Sam and Zack freaking out at each other and Spencer trying to calm them down.

“How the fuck could you do that to me, Zack?!” Sam yelled, her face red with anger.

“It was a stupid fucking mistake, I know that!” Zack defended. Sam started freaking out on him, and Spencer looked at me for help. I’ve never seen Sam so angry, I really didn’t know what to do. I figured it’d be easier to get Zack out of the shop, since he was the calmer of the two.

“Zack, I really think you should leave,” I said loudly over the arguing two.

“No! Not until Sam forgives me,” he whined.

I got out my phone and called Brian, asking him to come pick Zack up. If anyone could make him leave, it’d be Matt or Brian.
♠ ♠ ♠
Might update Forever Yours later, if you read it.
Comments?