Status: We'll update as much as we can.

I'm Not a Monster, but Together We Can Live Forever

Hurt

I passed Zack the cane and he swallowed hard.

"I'd rather not do this here-"

"Shut up, Baker. You and Sam can't figure this shit out on your own so we're going to help." Kris glared in his direction.

"Yeah, actually, Kris, I think that Zack and I should figure this out on our own. Spencer, can I have the rest of the day off?"

Spencer nodded and I got up, I walked to the back room and grabbed my purse before walking out to the front of the shop and straightening up my station.

"Kris, you staying?"

She nodded. "Yeah."

"Brian, can you give me a ride home?"

"I'll take you. I was gonna be going that way." Zack said.

I nodded and walked out of the shop. I headed towards Zack's car and got in. He followed after me, revved the engine and sped off. I turned the music up loud, to block out the words I know he was gonna speak. I looked out the window and an awkward silence was in the thin air between us.

He looked at me and turned the music down, "Do you want to go to the beach?"

I shrugged.

"Sam, please? I'm trying."

"Trying?" I snickered.

"Yes, trying."

"If you were really trying you would have chased after me. You wouldn't have fucked Jessica. You wouldn't have texted you ex saying you missed her hours before you asked me to be your girl. Zack, you aren't trying at all."

He nodded as he pulled into the drive way of our - my house and I glanced at him.

"Well, I know I fucked up and I know you're extremely pissed and hurt but just know, I'm sorry and I'll be here when you need me."

I nodded and got out of the car, I walked up the steps and opened the door.

Pounce and Eisenmann greeted me and I smiled. "Jimmy?" I called out.

No responce. I bowed down and pet both cats before taking my shoes off and walking to the kitchen. I set my bag down on the counter and dug my phone out from it before dialing Jimmy's number.

"Sammmmmmmmmi Beeeeaaaaaaaar!" He greeted me.

"Hey Jimmy! Uh when did you stop by my house?" I asked him.

About an hour ago. Leana is coming over and she didn't want the cats here so I dropped them off. How is my little baby Pounce?"

"He's fine, Jimmy."

"Take care of him, Samantha! I plan on inspecting them and if either of them have any ruffled fur you will be in big trouble, got it Missy?!"

"Yeah. Well, Imma take a nap."

"A nap? Aren't you at work?"

"Nah, Baker showed up and we had another blowout.. So, I asked Spencer for the day off."

"Fuckin' A. You two are too much to handle. Hey, can you do my lip tonight then?"

"Of course." I walked up the stairs and into my room. "Can you buy the lip ring?"

"Yes, ma'am." He said.

"Okay. Well like I said, I have the day off but I'm gonna try to take a short nap. Whenever, Leana leaves call me and I'll bring the cats and go over to do your lip."

"Okay. Thanks, Sam. Love you."

"I love you, too, Jimmy." I said. "Call me later. Bye."

I hung up and closed the curtains, my room was now darker then night, all thanks to the black curtains Jimmy forced me to buy.

I laid down and fell asleep.

~

Hakuna Matata! What a wonderful phrase
Hakuna Matata! Ain't no passing craze
It means no worries for the rest of your days
It's our problem-free philosophy
Hakuna Matata!


Jimmys ringtone filled my ears as my pillow vibrated. I pick my head off my pillow and pull my phone from underneath it, "What, Jimmy?" I mumble.

"Sam?"

"What?"

"Were you still sleeping?"

"Yes, what do you want? I'm fuckin tired."

"You fell asleep at like noon.." Jimmy said.

"What about it?"

"It's a quarter til eight."

"Can you get to the point?"

"You slept a shit load. Are you feeling okay?"

"No. I feel like shit." I admitted and I grabbed my pounding head.

"Do you want me to come over?"

"No, it's okay. Thanks though. Can we do your lip tomorrow? At the shop?"

"Yeah, sure."

"Okay." I looked around. "Thanks. I'm still tired. I'm going back to sleep.."

"Sam, I want you to eat before you go back to sleep." Jimmy said, going into protective big brother mode.

"Jimmy, I'll be fine."

"Okay."

"Love you."

"Love you, too."

"Bye." I hung up and looked at my alarm clock on my nightstand.

I got up and walked over to my dresser and pulled out a pair of pajama pants and a loose shirt before grabbing a clean bra and a pair of underwear. I walked into the bathroom and started the water, set my clothes down and walked down the stairs to the kitchen. I looked around and saw a note on the fridge.

Didn't want to wake you, went over to Brian's for the night. Be back in the morning.

"Looks like I'm alone for the night." I mumbled to myself.

I walked upstairs and into the bathroom before stripping. I stapped into the steaming hot water and lowered myself carefully. I sat there, with a mind full of nothing but Baker.

He fucked you over. You deserve way better. It's so much harder then it should be though. If I knew what this would do to me, I would have never waited. God, I'm such an idiot. Why did I let this become so fucking bad? I should have put the brakes on this 'realationship' a long time ago.

I pushed myself out of the water as it swished around from the weight of my body being moved. I wrapped myself in a towel and dried quickliy, and got dressed. I ran to my room and threw myself on to my bed. I picked my phone up and saw that I had three missed calls and five text messages.

The calls were all from Johnny. There were two texts from Jimmy. One from Val and three from Zack.

I read through them quickly and called Johnny back.

"You called?"

"Are you okay? Jimmy told me you were'nt feeling well."

"I'm fine."

"You sure? Want me to stop by with something to eat? Medicine? Anything?"

"I'm here alone right now." I told him. "So yeah, I guess you can stop by."

"Should I bring anything?"

"Nah, it's cool. We'll order in. I got it."

"Okay. I'll be over in a bit."

"Johnny.." I said, quietly.

"Yeah?"

"Hurry."

"Okay. Like five minutes."

"Thanks." I hung up and looked at the clock. I turned my T.V. on and changed through the channels. Stopping on The Little Mermaid. Around nine, the front door opened footsteps came up the stairs , my door swung up open slowly and Johnny came in, smiling.

"Hey." I mumbled.

"What's wrong?" He asked. He sat on the foot of my bed and looked at me.

"Baker."

"Again? Sam, you need to stop letting this bother you."

"How? He is everything to me."

"Let's go out, look at some girls?"

"Need I remind you, you're in a relationship, Jonathan?"

"No." He sighed and laid back.

I snuggled close to him and inhaled his cologne.

"You're my best fuckin' friend, ever." I tell him.

I feel him nod and he pulls me closer to me and rests his chin on the top of my head as I lay there with my eyes shut, snuggled into his chest, my mind over-flowing with random thoughts, memories and flashbacks.

"Hi Johnny!" I say as I skip up to him.

"Hi." He says shyly.

"What's ya thinkin bout, Johnny Boy?"

"Can we have a sleepover? I miss hangin out."

"Sure. I'll ask my momma." I smile and throw my arm over his shoulder.

We walked in step to the small park down the block and I sit on the swing, he sits next to me and smiles at me. We swing at the oppisite times and kick rocks at the older kids when we get the chance. I look at Johnny and he stops swinging and gets off, he walked to the small patch of grass and pulled a flower from the ground and handed it to me.

"I love you so much, Sam. Wanna be my best friend forever and ever?"

I nodded and kissed him on the cheek.

He smiled and took my hand and we walked to my house, we went to my room and laid down, falling asleep shortly after.


Ever since that Johnny and I have been attached at the hip. I snuggled closer to him and he pulled the blanket over us. I smiled into his chest and fell asleep.

○○○

So, this one is kinda based on Johnny a little more since it's his birthday.. And well if you haven't noticed I love Johnny. So, I kinda want him to be a best friend to my main character in all my stories.. Anyways, this chapter is sucky but I hope you like it.

I want to thank our commenters as well as our silent readers. Feedback is greatly appriciated. Subscribe?

Third; The girls and I haven't discussed posting during the holidays yet so we'll let you know when we figure out what goes on.

Fourth; Does any one watch the new Beavis and Butt-Head on MTV? Or that show called Good Vibes? Lol, I do! I laugh so hard while I watch them! :D

Lastly; HAPPY FUCKING BIRTHDAY JOHNNY! ♥