Status: We'll update as much as we can.

I'm Not a Monster, but Together We Can Live Forever

Lethargy

After Sam and Zacky left the shop, Brian decided to chill and I went back to work on the tattoo. I tried hard to focus on it, but I could only think about Sam and Zacky. The fact that they couldn’t open their eyes and see that they were perfect for each other irked me. I kind of just want to smack some sense into them.

After I finally finished the drawing, Brian and I went back to my apartment. I found Sam asleep, so I decided not to bother her and write her a note, stating that I was going to Brian’s. I just wanted to get away from all the drama for a while, since it seemed to consume most of my life now. Brian was more than happy to help me get my mind off of it, since he knew how stubborn Zacky could be. We decided to hang out, watch some movies and pig out. And since Brian was a dude, he had a lot of pig out food.

“John Bender is so hot,” I commented as we were watching The Breakfast Club. We were sprawled out on the couch, my head laying on the armrest and Brian practically laying on top of my, his face on my stomach.

I heard Brian scoff, “Please, you’re just saying that ‘cause he’s an asshole.”

“Are you saying I’m attracted to assholes? Because that doesn’t really help you much,” I laughed. Brian looked up and playfully glared at me, before reaching up and flicking me in the nose. “See? You’re an asshole.”

“No, you know what your problem is? I’m too good looking,” he said. I rolled my eyes at him and turned back to the TV. John Bender was now doing an impression of what he thinks the nerd’s home life is like.

“I’m hungry,” Brian whined, shifting on top of me. “Can you make me pancakes?”

“I can hardly make toast,” I said, starting to play with his hair.

“But I want pancakes,” he mumbled. “Val knows how to cook. I’m gonna ask her and Matt to come over.” He dug his phone out of his pocket and dialed Matt’s number. I started running my hands through his hair, knowing he liked it. He leaned his head into my hand and talked to Matt.

“. . . Yeah, see you later,” he said into the phone. After he hung up, he laid his head back down on my stomach. “They’ll be here in like five minutes.”

“Cool,” I said.

Matt and Val showed up a little bit later, and Val refused to make pancakes, but said she would make us spaghetti, since she was craving Italian food. She told me that she texted Sam, but she didn’t respond. I figured Sam was either sleeping or taking a shower or something of the sort. We ate dinner while watching The Outsiders. Yeah, we just decided to watch some 80’s movies for no reason.

“I need a haircut,” Matt blurted out randomly. “If I go to work with you tomorrow, can I get a haircut?”

“Most likely,” I said. “You can’t shave your head yourself? It’s not that hard.”

“I kind of wanna get a mohawk.”

I looked over at Val, since she was the guardian of Matt’s hair, and she just shrugged.

“Sounds cool,” I said. “Is there anything else you might want, oh great one?”

He scoffed, “Nah, the haircut is enough, thanks.”

“So you’re sleeping here?” Brian asked.

“Yup, so if you planned on getting laid, that’s not happening.”

Brian scowled at him, and I laughed. Whenever one of the guys had a girl over, and the others were there, we always cock blocked them. It was quite funny, actually, because they always got really frustrated.

“Well, I’m gonna go to sleep,” I said, getting up. The others said good night to me, and Brian told me that he’d be right there. I got into the bed, with Pinkly already in it, and crawled under the blankets. I fell asleep almost right away.
♠ ♠ ♠
I watched Sirius Black die twice this weekend, so I’m not in the best of moods.
Oh, and watch this .