Status: We'll update as much as we can.

I'm Not a Monster, but Together We Can Live Forever

So Much Stuff in Such Little Time

Spencer’s POV

"Fucking hell," I muttered as I walked through the front door of my home I share with James. I groaned kicking off my neon green and blue Nike sneakers. I need weed; that's when I realized there was a faint smell of Mary Jane in the air.

"Babe, is that you?" James' voice sounded from the basement.

"No it's the police," I replied on the deepest voice I could muster after I locked the door.

A loud racket erupted from the basement and I assumed James was panicking in his intoxicated state to try to get out of the house. I snickered quietly as I stomped to the basement door.

Once the door was open, the smell of weed was definitely stronger meaning he was smoking for a while. I frowned; how could he start smoking without me? There was a loud bang that echoed, meaning that he just threw open the storm doors and is probably sprinting across the small backyard. I laughed aloud and ran into the kitchen. I peered through the huge folding doors, which made up most of the back wall of the first floor, to see James in a black tank top and a pair of jeans hop over the small fence to face-plant in the sand.

Sweet baby Johnny!

I was laughing so hard that I wasn't making noise from the lack of oxygen. James hopped up and glanced back at the house then took off for the more populated area of the beach. After about five minutes of me laughing my fucking ass off and walked into the living room. I turned the TV to MTV and one of the dumbasses from Sixteen and Pregnant appeared.

“How the fuck do you get on this fucking show?!” I screamed to myself plopping down on the dark gray five seat couch, which flipped out, or what-the-fuck-ever, to be a king size bed. Then one of the teenage girls cries to her mom about how she didn’t know having a baby was going to be this hard, “Are you fucking shitting me?! You never thought that taking care of another human being was gonna be difficult?! You fucking ratard! It’s common fucking sense that having a baby is hard fucking work! And you’re in school! You should’ve been focused on class instead of letting some dude get some ass! Your parents should beat your fucking ass! Oh dear Gerard, I need strength Johnny!”

“You fucking bitch!” James screamed from behind me. All of my anger subsided as I slowly turned around on the couch to face a pissed off James standing in the basement doorway.

“Babe I’m…” I trailed off because I wasn’t really sorry. I’m glad I did it; it was quite fucking amusing. James stomped over to the TV, small amounts of sand falling off his moving body and jet black hair, and turned it off. Once he faced me, he narrowed his hazel eyes, with specks of green, to slits that could probably shoot lasers, turning me into Swiss fucking cheese if he really wanted to. Fuck! He’s really mad.

He made his way around the glass coffee table filled with awesome ass removable glass marker doodles to stand in front of me. I stared, not knowing what to do or what James would do either. Within seconds, James gripped my shoulder tightly, and yanked me off the couch; his other hand went to the small of my back, pushing our bodies flush against each other. The way he grabbed my shoulder would probably bruise.

“Never do that fucking shit again. And I mean never,” With fear holding my tongue, I just nodded in agreement at my boyfriend’s menacing words. “Good, now you’ll have to make it up to me. And right now is the perfect time.” A playful smirk replaced the thin line that his lips formed moments before and a mischievous glint became evident in his gorgeous eyes before he smashed his soft lips into mine.

James’ hands immediately slipped under my neon green v-neck to my bare hips where his hold tightened considerably while he roughly tugged on my bottom lip forcing a moan from lips. My hands tangled themselves in my boyfriend's short hair as I stared into his eyes while we broke a part for air.

"Let's go upstairs. I don't wanna clean the couch again," I whispered. James said nothing as his hands traveled from my hips to my ass; I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his waist.

As he made his way through the kitchen to the stairs, he gasped as I ground my hips into the bulge forming in his jeans. Then James ran up the stairs causing me to crash into his problem repeatedly. The smirk on my face as my boyfriend groaned all the way upstairs was wiped off my face when he slammed me into the wall to the left of us at the top of the stairs. I moaned in pain as James took his turn to grind his erection into me causing a sharp intake of air on my part. James moved us off the wall and then strode to our bedroom down the short hallway, with our bedroom at the end, the bathroom to the left, and the music room with my drums to the right, smirking. It seems like he wants to play.

The door to our bedroom was never closed unless we had guests so James just carried me through the threshold. He pried me off of his fit body and threw me on the bed. I giggled loudly as I landed in the middle of bed, which is a feat considering that we have a Californian king bed that is a bit longer than a regular king size bed. James crawled up my body and attached his lips to mine in a hungry kiss. Without breaking the heated kiss, James rolled us over so that I was on top. His hands ran up and down sides while mine glided up and down his chest under his tank top. I broke the kiss to remove my shirt and James did the same. He flipped us over once again and I removed my simple black bra while James peeled off my dark gray jeans, black knickers, and my socks in one go.

Once he threw my clothes to the side, he sat and stared at my naked body with a look of admiration and need. My cheeks heated up while James lunged at me and attacked my neck with harsh bites that made me moan in both pain and pleasure. Fuck, he sure knows how to get me hot and bothered; that gives James another point so the score is two-one. He was about to kiss my lips when I turned my head to the side; he took this as an invitation to create numerous hickeys on the other side of my neck and did so. When he made the move kiss my lips once more, I turned my head to the side. When I faced him, my gaze bounced between concerned eyes and the jeans he still had on. After a moment or two he got hint and crawled off the bed.

He unbuttoned his jeans and they fell from his hips, pooling around his ankles. He would go commando today. My eyes traveled from James' thick, throbbing cock over his chiseled abs to his smooth chest; my chocolate brown orbs jumped to his soft pink lips and lastly to his eyes that held the look of a starved lion as he looked over my body. His gaze flickered to mine about a second after I looked at his eyes. He simply pointed at me then his cock and I immediately understood what he wanted.

I crawled off the bed and sauntered a few steps to James who stood waiting from me. I dropped to my knees in front of him and took his cock in my hand. I licked him from the base to the tip, James just grunted as his hands fisted my hair. One point for me! I slowly took him in my mouth and just to tease him I didn’t even try to take all of him like I usually would. James groaned loudly as I began to bob my head in rhythm; suddenly his hips bucked suddenly making me gag a bit. When his grip on my hair tightened signaling me that he was gonna cum soon, I pulled back, my teeth gently running along his length. I separated his cock from my mouth and sat there; James nudged my head encouraging me to continue but instead I shook my head. I looked up at him through my thick eyelashes and shook my head once more. If one of us cums, then the game is over.

“The game shouldn’t finish early just because you do,” I stated innocently, which is kind of ironic since I’m in a not-so-innocent position. With a growl, James swooped me up bridal style and dropped my on the bed.

“We’ll see who finishes first,” James whispered with a cocky smirk.

He pushed his body between my legs roughly and slammed into me without warning. The scream that escaped my lips in both pleasure and pain could probably be heard the whole length of the beach outside. As he commenced pounding into me mercilessly, I grabbed his face and brought it down to for a heated kiss.

During the kiss, I firmly planted my small nails in both of his shoulder blades and slowly dragged them down to the middle of his back; with the growl James emitted I was sure there was blood. Sweat covered our bodies as I writhed underneath James. Some part of my mind alerted me that the doorbell was ringing but I quickly pushed it to a dark corner of my mind for the time being.

Before our position could get a bit boring, James rolled us over forcing me to ride him; his hands moved to my hips and I was sure the clasp he had was gonna leave bruises. Using his grip on my hips, he roughly picked me up and slammed me back down on him just as his hips thrust upward. The cry that bolted from my lips was probably illegal in all fifty states and Canada because of its high pitch; James just resumed hammering that soft bundle of nerves in my body.

Soon enough, I dug my nails into James’ chest and screamed his name, like my life depended on it, as my walls clenched around him in pleasure. Not a second later, James violently seized my upper arms in a way that was definitely gonna leave another set of bruises as he pulled our chests flushed against each other while he coated my walls with his seed.

“Fuck!” he groaned with his eyes closed. I closed my eyes as well and listened to his heartbeat slow as he probably did the same.

After a minute or two, I realized the door bell was still ringing but more impatiently. I pecked James’ lips before I hopped off him and the bed all together. I snatched James’ black tank top and pulled it on as I ran to the front door. While dashing through the living room, I slid the black hair tie off my wrist and to my hair in a high ponytail. I threw open the front door and nearly had a heart attack.

My mother and father, who I haven’t seen in about five years, stood on my wrap-around porch with bags in their hands and disgusted looks on their faces. They probably heard me and James fucking but I don’t give a fuck! But what the fuck do they want?! The last time I spoke to them was when I was leaving for college.

Five years ago, I left for college in California instead one closer to home like my parents wanted; plus they found out I was bisexual. To say they were furious is an understatement. They disowned me and moved from my childhood home in the exact same day I caught a flight out here. They never to contact me to see how I was doing and I never knew where they went.

What made matters worse was the fact that they refused to continue paying for my college tuition after the first three months that they had already paid. Eventually, I was kicked out of UCLB with no money and no family. At least I had a car; it was a black little Volkswagen Beetle and it was the first thing I brought when I got off the plane. I threw my bags in the back seat and headed for some place new. I made my way through the streets and found myself at a bar. It was Johnny’s Bar.

It was three in the afternoon on a Tuesday when I walked in and it was one o’clock in the morning the next day when I was ready to leave. I tried to take my time drinking because I knew I was gonna be there for a while but I still got shit-faced; I couldn’t even sit up straight, let alone stand up.

I woke up the next morning on top of a table in a booth with a headache so fucking bad it felt somebody was removing the top of my skull. After about two hours of crying, I was silenced by the sounds of the door to the bar being opened. Somebody walked up to me and sat a bottle of water and three aspirin on the table next to me. I downed the aspirin and the chugged the water within seconds.

I slid off the table onto unsteady feet to see the man I left upstairs in bed today, getting the bar ready for opening. I honestly told James my story and in sympathy he said he would try to get me a job at Johnny’s and a room at a motel not too far from the bar. I was grateful and promised I would pay him back whenever I had the money to.

Absolutely everything went up from that point on; I got an apartment and enrolled in Marinello Schools of Beauty in Anaheim about a year after working full time as a bartender, along with James, on week days. Soon after that, James asked me on our first date. Around the time I graduated from beauty school at the top of my class, James asked me to be his girlfriend. I earned a job at a great hair salon in L.A. three months later; after a little over a year I had enough money to get my own place started.

I wanted something different so I leased a space and named it Punk Rock Shoppe, for reasons I can’t remember. I wanted it to be different, a place for you to get your hair done as well as tattoos and piercings. I immediately hired James as a piercer; he got the job because he was my boyfriend, I wouldn’t have to go through the process of putting up ads for that position yet, and he was an actual licensed piercer. Nobody hired him fresh out of school so he ended up as a bartender at Johnny’s. After I hired him, he asked me to move in with him, which is the house we currently live in. Months later, I ran into Sam and told her about the job open-

“Are you just gonna stand there like a fucking dumbass or are you gonna let us in?” my mother sneered, pulling me out of my thoughts of the last five years. I stepped to the side and allowed them in and ushered them into the living room.

“I’ll be right back,” I stated as I sprinted back upstairs to James. He was still lying on the bed waiting for me to join him in bed. When I began throwing on the clothes I had on earlier his head shot up.

“Who was at the door babe?” he asked me sitting up.

“My fucking parents. And I don’t fucking know why the fuck they’re here!” I whispered harshly so they won’t hear me. James hopped out of bed with wide eyes and got dressed in his clothes from earlier as well.

Once we were dressed and presentable, we walked back downstairs hand-in-hand. In the living room, my mother and father were seated together on the reclining loveseat to the right of the matching five seat couch. James and I took sat in the loveseat exactly like the one my parents sat in, just opposite to it.

“Okay so we’re not gonna beat around the bush here. On our last vacation where we spent a few months in India, we caught something. It’s a rare disease and doctors don’t even understand how to begin to treat us. They do know, however, that the disease will most likely kill us in a month. Therefore, my husband and I are going to spend our last days in Fiji. We wanted to let you know before we died. In about an hour we’ll be on a plane there” I sat there, jaw on the floor with the eyes the size of fucking bowling balls. What shocked me wasn’t my mother’s bluntness, or the fact that they had enough money to spend a few fucking months in India, it was the knowledge they weren’t even gonna spend a fucking day with me before they die.

I felt like crying, like curling up in a ball and crying. Then I thought about all the shit they put me through; I mean they basically put me out on my ass with nothing. They wouldn’t even let me finish college for Christ’s sake! Even now, my father still won’t talk to me or even look me in my eye! “Oh well, have someone contact me when you pass. I would like to go to your funeral or whatever you decide to have, seeing as how I was your daughter at one point,”

My mother just nodded and rose from her seat along with my father following her. I didn’t move until I heard the sounds of a car driving away. It was then when I gasped for air after unknowingly holding my breath.

“Spencer?” I turned to face my loving boyfriend, who held a very worried look. I rested my hand on his cheek, smiling when he leaned into my touch.

“Call the Kris or Sam and tell them to bring the Avenged family here tomorrow night for a party. Tell them the shop will be closed tomorrow but they will get paid for a full day. Tomorrow I wanna go and get drinks and food and shit so ask them if they want to tag along since they probably know what everyone likes. We also need a patio set, lights and a grill. Maybe you can go with the guys to Home Depot or something too? And can they spend the night?” I said very thing in a sweet, soft voice and James nodded in agreement the worry never leaving his face, “So then a couple can sleep in each of the reclining chairs, another on the couch that turns into a king bed, another couple can sleep in the music room because the couch in there flips out too, and the last couple can get our bed room. We’ll sleep on the dining room table like last time,”

I stood and commenced making my way through the kitchen to go upstairs. Turning on my heel, I strolled back into the living room, “Tell them be prepared to get high as a motherfucking space shuttle and that whoever decides to sleep in the music room better not touch my fucking drums unless their name is James. And please don’t mention what just happened with my parents,” James looked like he was going to protest to my last statement before simply nodding and taking out his cell phone.

I made my way upstairs; as soon as I reached the threshold to the bedroom I stripped down to my panties. I walked over to one of the dressers, got out my favorite swimsuit, which is my custom A7X one, for tomorrow and then crawled into bed. I looked at the alarm clock on my dresser that read a quarter to eight, which makes sense seeing how dark it is getting outside. A few minutes later, James joined me throwing his arm around my waist, pulling me into his half naked body.

“We’re gonna over to Kris and Sam’s place and from there we’re gonna split up. I said the party is gonna start around five so we’ll go over them at around one,” James whispered in the dark. I nodded slowly as sleep consumed me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Several things:
I'm an asshole because this took so long.
I'm sorry this took so long.
This absolutely the longest chapter I have ever written. Ever.
It's seven pages and three thousand, four hundred and sixty-one words in Word.
In conclusion, its so long because it took so long.
And I'm sorry I took so long girls. Forgive me? *le puppy face*