Status: We'll update as much as we can.

I'm Not a Monster, but Together We Can Live Forever

No Hard Feelings

Kris’ POV

“Fuckin noob,” I laughed at Johnny as I beat him at Candyland. Yeah, I play Candyland, and I own at it!

“Fuck this shit! I’m more of a Monopoly guy, anyways,” He said, crossing his arms over his chest.

“You’re just a sore loser,” I smirked, getting up from the table.

I walked into the kitchen to get some food, seeing as I eat like a teenage boy. I found some Pop Tarts and opened them, going into the living room. I saw Leana give a mean look to Sammi, so I decided that I should talk to her about it. I poked her on the arm and jerked my head towards the kitchen, walking there and hearing her follow me. I sat on the counter and looked down at her. God, she was tiny.

“Hey, so do you hate Sammi?” I asked, getting straight to the point.

“Why would you think that?”

“I’ve seen the nasty looks you give her. If she did something to upset you I’m sure it wasn’t on purpose.”

“I know, I just. . . I love Jimmy with all my heart and-”

“Wait, are you jealous?”

She looked around the room, avoiding eye contact with me. I burst out laughing, and she looked at me weirdly.

“What?”

“You should not be worried about her and Jimmy. Ha!” I laughed, holding my stomach. After my laughing died down, I looked back at Leana. “Why would you think that?”

“I heard about the lap dance she gave Jimmy. . . and she’s really pretty. . .” She trailed off.

“Okay, the lap dance was a dare and she hated it. And sure, she’s really pretty, but so are you. I mean, if you weren’t with Jimmy I would definitely try to get with you.”

She laughed, sitting on the counter next to me.

“Speakin’ of trying to get with people, do you like Brian?”

“What?” I asked like a dumbass.

“Do you like Brian? I mean, you guys are really close, and he’s not ugly, and you guys showered together.”

Wow, she got me there. Do I like Brian? Hell no. But she had some good points. We are really close, but it’s not like I’m in love with him, that’s totally cliché. But he is gorgeous, all of them are. And maybe we did shower together, but it’s not like I checked out his hot body. Well hello, inappropriate thoughts.

“I’d rather stick a fork in my eye than like Brian like that.”

I hopped down from the counter and threw the rest of the pop tarts away. I was getting tired of staying in this house, but it was like 5 degrees outside. Wait. . .

“Who wants to have a snowball fight?!” I yelled, running into the living room.

“I DO!!” Jimmy yelled, standing up.

Everyone else agreed, going to grab their jackets. We decided in girls against guys so it would be easy to remember. There might have been more guys than girls, but we kicked their asses. As the winners, we made them make us dinner. As we were sitting and eating, work just had to be brought up.

“Do you guys have to work tomorrow?” Dimples asked.

“Well, I have to go in to work and Kris just has to stay home and draw superheroes.” Sammi said.

“I’m sorry, Babes,” I sympathized.

I’ve always known that Sam hates her boss. He was always a dick to her, thinking that he owns her or something. I barely had to go to the office unless there were meetings or something I needed to do, so I didn’t have to deal with his attitude. I always told Sam to stand up for herself, but it was her dream job.

“Why are you sorry?” Brian asked me.

“Because her boss is a dick,”

“He’s not that bad!” She defended.

“Sam, he’s terrible and you know it,”

She looked down at her hands, knowing I was right.

“Well, you should just quit your job and move to California!”

“Jim-Jam, will you please drop it?”

“No! I miss you guys like crazy and my birthday is next month! And do you know what we do to Johnny?”

“What do you do to Johnny?”

Johnny was like mine and Sammi’s little brother, and we were always sticking up for him when someone would pick on his shortness.

“Zacky kicked his ass one day you weren’t around to kill him!” Jimmy wailed.

Sam and I both looked at Zacky who was staring wide-eyed at Jimmy. Oh no he didn’t.

“Zachary Baker if you hurt Johnny I swear to God I will go batshit crazy on your ass,”

He nodded, muttering a “Sorry”. Sammi laughed at the fact that Zacky was actually afraid of us. I watched them as they talked and joked around, and I remembered how happy Zacky made her. They would make a cute couple.

~

“So, Leana hates me because she’s threatened by me?”

Sammi and I were lying in her bed, while the everyone else is watching some movies.

“Yeah, she thinks Jimmy’s gonna leave her for you or something like that.”

“That’s ridiculous, I don’t like Jimmy like that.”

“That’s what I told her, so everything should be fine now.”

“Thanks, Kris,”

“No problem,”

“Scary movie marathon!” Jimmy yelled, pulling us by our arms into the living room where Chucky was on. Fuck, they know that this is the only movie that creeps me out.

“Don’t worry, I’ll protect you,” Brian whispered in my ear.

Brian and I fell asleep on the couch, my head on his chest. Before I passed out I saw Sammi give us a look, but I couldn’t figure out what it meant. I just passed it off as her being weird, and fell asleep to the feeling of Brian’s chest moving up and down.
♠ ♠ ♠
Take it away, babe :)