Status: We'll update as much as we can.

I'm Not a Monster, but Together We Can Live Forever

Cringe

I woke to the sound of my alarm and I reached over turning it off. I snuggled back into Zack's chest.

"Sammi, you have to go to work." Zack reminded me.

"No. I'm calling in, I have other plans for the day."

"Okay." He mumbled and pulled me closer to him.

It was early, 5:00 a.m. Zack fell back asleep pretty quickly; I laid in bed thinking about why I hated my job so much, besides the fact Mark was an asshole. Kristina had always told me to stand up for myself when it came to Mark, but, the first time I did, something bad happened.

~

Mark had called me to his office saying it was urgent; I rushed to his office and walked in. He was sitting at his desk with a smirk on his lips. He told me what he wanted, sex. He said he would fire me if I turned him down but that's exactly what I did.

"No! Mark, I'm not doing that."

"Then you're fired."

"Go ahead and fire me. I don't care."

He raised his hand and I fell to the floor, there was a stinging pain rushing through my cheek. I got up and walked away. I drove home and walked into the house. Kris was sitting at the table drawing. She glanced up at the clock and smiled my way.

"You're home early."

I looked at her and she saw the tears in my eyes and the bruise forming on my cheek.

"WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?"

"Nothing. Kris, don't worry."

"NOTHING? NOTHING? SAMANTHA YOU'RE CRYING AND YOU HAVE A BRUISE!"

"He did this." I told her before walking to my room.

She followed me but I just slammed the door and fell on to my bed soaking my pillow with tears. I put my CD into my radio and turned the volume up. Oingo Boingo filled my ears as it flowed out of the speakers and into my room. I sighed and got up and went to the bathroom to fix my make-up. I was finished doing my make-up and walked down the stairs. There were no signs of Kristina but there was a hole in the wall. I walked into her room and she was laying there with her eyes shut and headphones in. I didn't tell her why he did it though. I thought it would be best if I didn't tell her. I closed the door and sighed.

~

I couldn't sleep so I pushed Zack's arm off of me and walked down stairs. I walked into the kitchen and started the coffee pot. I glanced over at the stove to check the time. Almost 8:00. I turned around and saw Jimmy.

"I had a feeling you'd come down here. I just wasn't expecting it to take this long." He told me.

"What are you talking about, Jimmy?"

"You seemed worried. What was on your mind?"

"Nothing, don't worry Hype."

"Sammi Bear, tell me please."

"I'm going for a walk? You gonna come?" I asked.

I walked upstairs and changed quickly. Once I walked down the stairs I saw that Jimmy had put his shoes on as well as his hoodie. I grabbed a light jacket out of the closet and we walked.

"So, what was on your mind this morning?"

"What do you mean I sounded 'worried'?"

"I went up there too piss after your alarm had went off and you were breathing heavy."

"Hype, it's not important. On another hand, Leana thinks we like each other."

"What?"

"Yeah, Kris told me that she thinks we like each other."

"Wow."

"She's jealous of me. She thinks I'm trying to steal you away from her."

"Sammi Bear. Talk to her please."

"I will Hype."

We walked into the house and everyone was awake, besides Leana.

Zack looked at me. "What were those 'other' plans for the day?"

Everyone looked at me.

"Plans for the day are packing."

"SAMMI BEAR!" Jimmy squealed, waking Leana up. "Seriously?"

"Yes. Z.. go start folding my underwear." I told him.

Everyone started laughing.

He walked up to my room and I followed. I sat down on my bed.

"I'm glad you decided to come back."

"I am too, Z. I've been gone for too long."

"Yeah. What about a house?"

"I'm not sure yet. I'll most likely get one with Kristina though."

"Yeah."

We packed up my stuff and then went downstairs to help pack. My lovely brothers were helping. Jimmy was standing there telling them what to do. Damn, he must really want us home..

I smiled and started packing, putting randon things into boxes. And this time, I wasn't selling all my belongings even though I could get items to replace them I wasn't going to. I was going to take a plane there and have my items shipped to me. We were going to to sell the big furniture but other then that everything was coming with me, that flat screen, especially.

We spent the day packing and talking about the most randomest things and once we were done packing, I didn't want to cook, niether did Val or Kris. Nor did any of the guys so we decided we'd go back to the diner. We sat there talking for quite a bit before any of us ordered.

"Remember the time we went camping in the basement?" I asked.

"Oh my god. That tent was so small." Jason laughed.

"A tent in the basement?" Lacey asked with a smile, topping her words.

"Yes. That tent was so tiny." Kristina told her.

"We were so crowded in the fucking tent. I don't know how but Jimmy ended up on top of me." I glanced at Leana from the corner of my eye.

We sat around talking and goofing off all night and once we got home we all just passed out.