Status: Complete

16 Boys

Amazing, Isn't it?

Amazing, isn’t it? How 16 guys can live together in the same house for most of their adult lives and still manage to get along. Even more amazing is how almost all of them had found love within their tight-knit group. If only Patrick would stop being so stubborn towards Pete.
“Patrick!” Pete calls, waking up the whole house, “work!” Patrick grumbles in reply but rolls out of bed, nonetheless. “Don’t wanna.” He calls as he walks to the bathroom.
“You have to, we all do.” William reminds him, waking Gabe up, who had managed to sleep through Pete and Patrick’s yelling. “Why you wake, Bilvy?” Gabe asks, snuggling up to the crook of William’s neck. William kisses his forehead and mumbles “Pete.”
The smell of bacon and the sound of a pan being dropped makes its way upstairs along with Mikey yelling “fuck!”
“It’s for Frank and Frank only.” Mikey states, as Frank kisses him.
Gerard walks down the stairs, hand-in-hand with Ray “Get a room.” He jokingly tells his brother.
“Thanks for the vegetarian bacon, baby.” Frank says, licking his lips.
Pete walks into the kitchen, eyes full of jealously covered by annoyance. “Why does everyone have to be so fucking couplely all the time?” He asks Ryan.
“Try asking Patrick again?” Brendon suggest before Ryan can answer and Pete quietly explodes.
“You think I haven’t tried?” He whisper-yells. “You think I don’t try every chance I get?”
“Pete, calm down.” Andy tells him as he grabs a glass and pushes Ryan out of the way to get the sink.
“Patrick’s in the shower. I wouldn’t.” Spencer warns him. Andy backs away from the sink and puts his glass back, knowing how Patrick is.
“Pete, we’re all seen the way Patrick looks at you, Just give it time.” Jon reassures him.
“Where are Dallon and Ian?” Joe asks, purely for the sake of changing the subject.
“Left early.” Ray explains “Something about meeting up with Vicky.”
“Patrick! Hurry up. We gotta go.” Gabe calls upstairs.
“You guys can go if you like; I’ll give Patrick a lift.” Pete offers.
Everyone calls various versions of ‘Thanks Pete’ as they get into cars with their boyfriends.
Patrick comes down the stairs a little while later, a questioning look on his face.
“I offered to give you a lift, that cool ‘Trick?” Pete explains.
“Yeah, it’s fine. Where did ‘Trick come from?”
“My genius head. C’mon lets go.” Pete grabs his keys and motions for Patrick to follow him.
‘‘Trick.’ Patrick muses to himself. ‘I like it.’
***
“I just don’t get it Vicky!” Gabe says, once again wasting his time at the coffee house Vicky runs.
“William wouldn’t ignore you for no reason. What’d you do?”
“Nothing. I swear.” Using wild hand gestures to help get his point across.
“Where you speaking Spanish to him again?” Vicky asks as Ketlie walks up.
“Boy troubles?” Ketlie asks.
Gabe nods, burying his head in his hands.
Ketlie shrugs “Sucks for you.”
“Victoria. Help me please.” Gabe begs.
“You need to figure out how to fix this yourself. No get to work before you’re late.” Vicky commands.
Checking the time on his phone Gabe mutters “fuck.” And runs off towards Clandestine Industries.
“Have you seen Pete or Patrick?” William asks as he walks in.
“Nah, I was talking to Vicky.”
“Yeah? ‘Bout what?” William questions his boyfriend.
“Nothing important. Can I talk to you on our break?”
Fearing the worst, William forces a smile, nods and goes back to work.
“Hey Ray. You seen Pete or Patrick?”
“Bah, Bilvy. I haven’t.” Ray says.
“Don’t call me Bilvy!” He yells at Ray. Ray looks shocked as Gerard walks up and hugs him from behind. “What’s up, Baby?” He asks.
“Nothing.” William answers before storming off.
“Don’t call him Bilvy.” Ray explains, “It must be a Gabe only thing.”
“I thought he was still pissy with Gabe?”
“Leave them to fix it themselves.” Patrick says, causing both boys to jump.
“When did you get here?” Ray asks.
“’Trick and I left ten minutes after you.” Pete explains before heading to the back office.
“’Trick?” Joe asks Patrick.
“It’s a Pete only thing.” He says, causing Ray to laugh.
“Well in that case only Gerard can call me Ray.” He states, jokingly.
“Everyone get back to work!” Pete calls.
“Maybe ‘Trick could give our dear Pete something to brighten his mood.” Dallon winks.
“I can fire you for that.” Patrick warns as he heads into his and Pete’s office.
♠ ♠ ♠
My second attempt at a chaptered fic. Enjoy :)
Comments are love.