Sequel: Rhinestone Eyes.
Status: Complete.

Kids With Guns

Introduction

March 15, 2011 Tuesday.
**Danny P.O.V.**

I sat in the samll room waiting for the girl that worked Kerrang magazine. It was taking her long enough to get here and I was the bad guy huh? Hung over and tired and here I sit at 9:45 am. Just the place I wanted to be. I grabbed the pack of cigretts I had sitting on the table in front of me, I pulled one out and lit it inhaling slowly and forcing the smoke out of my nose making my eyes water a bit.
Soon a small girl with long black hair entered the room, she looked hurried. She was very short and had one arm tattooed and her nose held a black hoop. She sat down quickly and opened up a buisness looking bag, she took out an audio recorder hurridly putting battiers into the back.

"I'm so sorry I'm late."
She was american. Cute none the less.

"I's a'right love, don't be so anal."
She looked up at me smiling, extending her hand forward I took her small hand in my own and shook it.

"I'm Alyssa."

"I's nice ta meet yeh Alyssa."

"Okay... So let's get started!!"
I nodded in responce and she flipped the switch on the audio recorder.

"Okay so I'm here with Danny Worsnop from Asking Alexandria, and were gonna ask him a few questions today..."
She dug around the bag searching she pulled out papers and read quickly from one of them.

"So. Asking Alexandria and Bring Me The Horizon are about to start an american euro tour, how are feeling about that?"

I laughed and leaned my head back taking a long drag off my cigrett. I let the smoke out and sighed.

"Fukin' terrible."