Sequel: Rhinestone Eyes.
Status: Complete.

Kids With Guns

Twelve.

Listen
XXX

Oliver walked swiftly back to the bus not wanting to see anyone, or have anyone speak to him.
He hadn't felt this hurt in a long time, if ever.
Tom tried to approach him because he had tears, that he hadn't even noticed streaming down his face.
He pushed Tom away from him and continued to walk. When he reached the bus only Matt, and Lee were inside.

"Ge' out, jus' go please."

The exchanged looked and left to avoid any fight that could possibly take place, after they had left he locked the door and walked back to the bunk area.
He dumped his bag out and started grabbing shirts that she had gotten him, and even bracelets, anything that she had given him.
He then put them in the metal trash can that was in the kitchen and threw a match in with them slowly watching the flames from the metal can grow, he rubbed his eyes and walked back to the bunk area. He sat down for a minute thinking about her and what he had thrown away with her.
Letting her leave was the biggest mistake he had ever made in his life.
He got his phone out of his pocket and started deleting the pictures of her, even the picture of her with Tommy, then he deleted her number.

He soon put out the fire in the trash can and left his phone he walked off the bus and looked around to see no one around. He started walking toward Asking Alexandria's bus when he heard ADTR go on he knew that they were done with thier show.
A few feet in front of thier bus and he saw Danny walking with Sam and Alan, Sierra was a few steps behind him with Ben.

Oli knew it wouldn't last long but her started at Danny anyway, as he opened his mouth to make a smart ass remark Oli hit him as hard as he could, pain ran down his arm and he shook his hand.
Danny looked at him and laughed, blood was running from his nose but it was apparent Oli hadn't hurt him in the least. Danny stopped laughing and just looked at him.
Oli knew the look by now and felt like an idiot, what even made him think that he would walk away high and proud.

Danny wiped his nose with the back of his hand and hit Oli so hard that he was on his back looking up at the sky above him.

"Yeh aren't even worth my time."
Danny spit on him and they all walked past him, Sierra looked down at him and shook her head.

Oli knew what he would do when he got home, it was already planned out in that thirty seconds until Tom helped him off of the ground hounding him with questions..

"Jus' stop it! 'M okay an' if yeh touch me again I swear to god Tom!"

And with that Oli walked away thinking of how he would do it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hmm....