Sequel: Rhinestone Eyes.
Status: Complete.

Kids With Guns

Fourteen.

April 5, 2011 Tuesday.
5:47 AM.

Today would mark the eighth year that Sierra and Danny's mother had died, and they had made it a tradition to go out and watch the sun rise like they had that same night.
Danny had made sure he woke up, setting an alarm on his phone.

When he had woke up he went in the bathroom to look at himself, he couldn't lie the damage that Sierra had done was impressive, he was almost afraid to wake her up, he didn't want to see her like this, what he knew would be much worse.

He walked out of the bathroom and leaned down next to her bunk, he took a deep breath and pulled the curtain back slowly to see that she was already awake, she looked up at him from behind her phone, she smiled and crawled out of her bunk to hug him.

"You remembered. I was abou' to 'ome wake yeh up."

He smiled and pushed her back gently. He looked at her and felt horrible, this time he didn't do it on accident, he did it on purpose but he knew he wasn't in his right mind when it happened but that didn't change the fact that he had done it.

"Don' worry, is okay."

Sierra kissed him on the cheek where her claw marks were.
Danny smiled and stood up, Sierra stood with him and they walked outside to watch the sunrise in New York.

XXX

"Hey Ben?"

Ben rolled over to see a very tired Madison.

"Yeah?"

"Danny and Sierra are outside... Their just sitting there though."

"Oh.. Don' worry today is the anniversary tha' their mum died an' they watch the sunrise every year, plus afta wha' 'appened last nigh' their jus' gonna be closer than they were anyway."

"Their mum is dead?"

Ben looked at her and had decided that maybe Danny didn't want her to know about that, or anything else about him.

"Uhm, yes. I's a sensitive subject though... Don' bring it up."

"Oh... Okay."

Madison disappeared from his view and he laid flat on his back he was worried all night that they wouldn't do this, that they wouldn't be talking for awhile, but what a stupid thing to think about them. he thought to himself, but he still sighed in relief.

Ben rolled out of his bunk and went to the bathroom, brushing his teeth he noticed that it was only six AM exactly. He looked down in the trashcan that was filled with bloody tissues and mascara covered tissues as well. After than fight Sierra went to sleep and apparently slept the whole way over to New York.

When the sun had finally started to sparkle above the buildings and peer through the clouds that held light rain Danny looked over at Sierra taking in the visual, busted lip, wide open busted too, dried blood just under her nose, black eye and a light bruise forming on the bottom of her jaw line. He looked away from her before she noticed he was looking at her.

"M sorry."

Sierra looked over at Danny when he spoke.

"Fa wha'?"

"For goin' off an' doin' tha' shit, we went through hell me and you, it us who we are now an' I wanted to do tha' again? 'M fuckin' stupid."

"Yeh no' stupid Danny..."

"I didn't even graduate from high schoo'."

Sierra scoffed.

"Me either!"

"Then we mus' be stupid together aye?"

"Your no' stupid 'm no' stupid, neither of us is stupid."

"Well see I don' know abou' tha', yeh 'ad a douchetastic boyfriend for abou' five years. So yeh gotta be really stupid."

"Oh hush! I' got yeh one of yeh favorite lil' people on this planet!"

"My only favorite lil' person, I 'ate children yeh know tha."

"I don' know why, I for one think eh would be a good father..."

"Well, I got a clear sign to never be a 'father' when I 'ad my accident."

"Danny, people loose babies all tha time."

"Ben told me tha' you guys were tryin' to 'ave a baby... I would prefer tha' yeh wait til you guys get married... I know is like real clique to be coming from me but I jus' think it woul' be smarter to do it tha' way."

"It might be too late to wait though."

Danny looked at her and over to the bus.

"Are you pregnant?"

"I don' think so. I 'aven't been sick like I was with Tommy, but I also 'aven't got my period yet."

"Gross... Isn' it suppose to be different every time or somthin' though?"

"Sometimes, but I need to get a test... I can' jus' x-ray the inside of me tummy to find ou'."

"Madison has like three pregnancy tests with her."

"Why?"

"Why do yeh think? 'M fuckin' 'er ya know."

"Yeah... Has she had to take one yet?"

"...No."

"Danny?"

"No really she 'asn't I was jus' thinkin'! Come on le's go in yeh can borrow one piss on it an' find out for sure."

"Okay."

They both stood up and walked onto the bus. Danny started yelling and woke everyone up telling them that Sierra was taking a pregnancy test which got Ben's attention really fast.
He walked over to her.

"Are yeh pregnant?"

"I dunno, I 'aven't got my period yet, so maybe." She kissed him on the cheek and Madison handed Sierra a test. Everybody sat down in the living room/kitchen waiting for the news, good or bad.

A few minutes later Sierra walked out of the bathroom.

"It says...."
♠ ♠ ♠
Ohhuhhh, What's it say? YOU don't know but I DO!:D