Sequel: Rhinestone Eyes.
Status: Complete.

Kids With Guns

Eighteen.

May 20, 2011 Friday.
11:05 PM.

After the wedding was said and done, dinner was served and drinks were had. Sierra had changed into a party outfit ,as well as most everyone else.
Just hanging out and drinking now, and of course to most everyone’s surprise after Tom had left Oliver had stayed, for the most part he was ignoring the particular group consisting of Sierra, Danny, Ben, and the rest of the guys.

Sierra figured Oliver was staying around for free booze, but never the less it made her nervous as hell and for the most part kept her from having a good time. On her wedding day, then it sunk into her mostly drunk brain that, that was the reason he was here to keep her and Ben from being happy, even though Sierra knew he didn’t have that power, just as he didn’t have the power to keep her and Danny apart she wanted to say something to him.

At that very moment Oliver was talking with Matt, Josh, and Jeremy.
Jeremy hated Oliver, very much and it was surprising that Jeremy could keep his cool well enough to hold a conversation with him, a normal conversation from the looks of it, laughing and nodding in agreement.

Sierra got up from her seat next to Ben and Danny where she was engulfed in others laughter, she didn’t like this and she wanted him to leave, then she was mad at Ben for insisting that inviting Oli was the nice, grown up, right thing to do. Then she was mad at Danny for not making Oliver leave, then she was mad at Jeremy for the same thing, then she was mad at herself for not being over him, then she was angry at him for everything he had ever done to her, even the nice, cute gestures that he had made, which mind you didn’t consist of much.

She stumbled over her heels and decided to take them off, holding them in one hand she continued on her path to tell him to leave. She insisted to herself that she wasn’t drunk.

Before too long Danny noticed that she was walking over to him, and he knew that she didn’t like to talk with Oli unless it was about Tommy, and nothing she had to say could have been about Tommy, he left with Tom almost two hours ago.

“Sierra! Wha’ are yeh doin’?”

She didn’t answer him so he stood up and walked after her, soon Ben followed him and everyone thought a fight would break out soon.

As Sierra got closer to Oli she knew she wouldn’t be able to talk herself out of being drunk, and she knew he was probably drunk too. But she really at this point didn’t give a shit.

“You need to leave.” She yelled at him as Danny and everyone else caught up with her.

“You invited me…”

“Yeah, because it was the nice thing to do, but now I wan’ yeh to leave.”

Oliver looked down then up at the people that were here, he felt embarrassed and stupid forever coming, he looked at Matt who only gave him the ‘I told you so’ look.

“Yeh never did anything for me but make my life ‘ell an’ I don’ wan’ yeh ‘ere anymore so ge’ the fuck out! I don’ care if yeh ‘ave to walk yeh drunken arse home! Yeh deserve to be ‘it by a ‘ar! Yeh use to hit me when fings weren’t goin’ righ’ for yeh an’ yeh ‘ad the nerve to blame it all on me! Yeh a shitty person Oliver tha’s why I left you. I wouldn’t give a shi’ if yeh died!”

He looked down, his fists balled in anger.

“I don’ need yeh anymore. I came ‘ere because yeh invited me, I knew you woul’ try to start some shi’ like this. I ‘ave a new bird.” Lie “She’s ‘elpin me get over you.”

“Yeah?! Was ‘er name? Drugs? Booze? Suicide?!”

He just looked at her, making eye contact with her and it made his heart flutter than fall to the ground with a loud thud.

“Yeh never gonna see me again.”

He walked away and Matt followed him. Sierra smiled and looked at Danny, who was also smiling.

“GOOD! I never wanted to see yeh in tha firs’ place!”

XXX

May 21. 2011 Saturday.
7:05 AM.

Ben and Sierra were going to Paris for the week for their honey moon, and Danny was driving them to the airport extremely hung over, everyone was hung over.

“Is just gonna be an hour and a half flight, so I think you’ll be a’right sleepin’ the whole way.”

“Whatever I just want to be there already so I can fuck yeh sister without yeh complainin’!”

“Dude… Gross.”

Sierra perked up from the back seat where she sat with Luci and Madison.

“Is tha’ all yeh wan’?!”

“Well no.” Ben said looking back at her. “I wan’ to spend the week with yeh bein all romantic and whatnot!”

When they finally arrived at the airport they were right on time for their flight and boarded immediately, both falling asleep rather quickly.

XXX

Soon the plane landed, Ben had woken up about thirty minutes before they landed and woke up Sierra right as it was time get off the plane. They gathered their luggage and made it to their hotel, when they entered their room Sierra was almost amazed by its size, and not to mention the view from the window straight onto the Eiffel tower.

“Well I think we’re goin’ to ‘ave a lot of fun in this room!”
♠ ♠ ♠
One more to go.