Sequel: Rhinestone Eyes.
Status: Complete.

Kids With Guns

Nineteen: The End

May 21, 2011 Saturday
9:26 PM

Sierra didn’t want to answer her phone but it had rang at least eight times now.
She looked down at the screen it was Tom, she smiled at the silly picture that came up when he called.
She looked over at Ben who was smoking a cigarette.

“I’s Tom…”

“Go ahead and answer it… He’ll sto’ callin.”

“Thank yeh.”

“Yeh welcome Mrs. Bruce.”

They both smiled as she got up and answered the phone walking outside to the balcony.

“Ello?”

“Yeh… yeh need to ‘ome ‘ome. Now.”

“Tom… We just got here, we only get one honey moon yeh know?”

“This… Just please, come ‘ome now!”

He sounded angry and rushed.

“Tom. Are yeh okay?”

“NO! Does it honestly soun’ tha’ way. Jesus yeh need to come home! NOW!”

Tom hadn’t yelled at her about anything since the day he told her Danny was on drugs, when they were 15, almost 6 years ago. It worried her.

“Okay. I’ll le’ Ben know. We’ll catch the firs’ plane out.”

He didn’t reply just hung up the phone, this worried her even more and she could tell from his voice that something was wrong.
She walked back into the hotel room, Ben looked at her concerned.

“Wha’s wrong?”

“I don’ know, but we need to leave. We need to go home.”

He didn’t object but instead understood. He figured it was Tommy or Danny was being stupid. Then Ben’s phone rang.

Sierra knew it was Danny’s ring tone and looked up at Ben, eyes wide.

“Answer it!”

“Hello?”

Sierra waited for a while, she could hear Tommy in the background screaming and crying. She perked up getting more worried by the second.

“Danny is this joke? Like seriously, is no’ funny.”

Sierra heard Danny yell something and Ben pulled the phone from his ear looking pissed off.
Ben looked down taking the news seriously.

“I won’. We’re leaving now though.”

He hung up the phone.

“Wha is it?”

“Uhm.”

Ben struggled to think of something to say.

“Bring Me the Horizon isn’t going to warped tour this year.”

“Oh…”

Ben sighed at the realization that BMTH wouldn’t be going to any tour, if not in a long time, ever again.

XXX

When they had arrived back in England, it was the drive to Sheffield that Ben was mostly worried about, he immediately called Danny to let him know that they were back; Danny was going to be driving them back and was already here to meet them.

“Ey, were at Gate B, 4.”

He hung up the phone.

When they made their way out into the parking lot Danny was waiting for them standing outside the car with cigarette in his mouth, of course.

He helped them get their things in the car and didn’t say a word to either of them. Sierra couldn’t help but feel like they knew something she didn’t.

Danny hugged her and asked her to get in the passenger seat. She was a bit weirder out by this, usually it would have been a fake punch and a mean line, and she would be sitting in the back.
But she obeyed and got into the passenger seat. When Danny got in and started the car she turned around and looked at Ben who looked down when they made eye contact. He bit his lip and looked out the window.
When she looked at Danny he wouldn’t look of the road and was wearing sun glasses at 3 AM.
She slouched down in her seat, her hands shaking, heart out of control, no idea what was going on.

XXX

When they got to the street that Oli lived on their people outside of their homes and police and ambulance making it to where they had to park four houses away. Sierra’s heart was racing and Ben was quick to her side, and took her hand, so did Danny. Feeling her hand shake he took the sunglasses off and looked down at her. She let go of Ben’s hand and clung onto Danny like she would lose him if she didn’t. As what had happened sunk in she cried loudly and desperately.
Ben looked down and scratched his head wanting to cry himself. Danny was holding it in as well.

She pulled herself together hoping he was only hurt.

She grabbed Danny’s hand again and he started to walk with her toward the house. Her breaths became short as if she would faint. When they reached the door that was wide open. Tom was sitting on the stair case with his face buried behind his hands. He heart sank when she saw Matt holding Tommy. She let go of Danny’s hand and saw that Tommy had blood on him and so did Matt. She started crying and tried to take Tommy but he wouldn’t let go of Matt, whose face was tear stained. He held onto Tommy and stood up hugging Sierra with one arm. She looked past his shoulder to see Carol and Ian together for the first time since the divorce. Ian was holding Oscar and Carol stood seeing Sierra and she started to cry too, when she approached them Matt let go or her and Carol hugged Sierra tightly crying out loud.

When Tom had realized that Sierra was here he stood up revealing a white shirt covered in blood, even his hands and arms and his neck, where he had placed Oli’s head begging him to wake up.
He walked over to her and Carol let her go, she slowly turned to see Tom, he wiped at one of his eyes and just looked at her with a blank expression.
She looked at the blood on his shirt, then down at Matt and Tommy.
She swallowed hard.

“I…Is he?”

Tom nodded and Sierra nearly broke down, she fell to the floor and Tom was quick to pick her up ignoring her screams and cries. Soon Danny was with her too and Ben tried to help. Ian had put down Oscar and ran to her as well, Carol just turned around crying again.

“Ome on Sierra yeh gon’ be okay.”
Danny said to her looking down at her, she felt a tear hit her cheek and she reached up to wipe the tear from Danny’s cheek. He was the last thing she saw as her mind and body seemed to be swallowed by a great blackness that she couldn’t fight off

XXX

It was a wonderfully sunny day, we were sitting outside in lawn chairs, he was smoking a cigarette an letting me bum off occasionally We appeared to be happy here and I knew that we most certainly were.

“We’re going to be okay yeh know?”

“No. I jus’ ‘ope we can make it Oli. I’m scared.”

“Me too.” He nodded

She looked up at him. And back down at the sleeping baby.

“I love you Oliver.”

“I love yeh too. But yeh got to go back now."

Sealed with a kiss.

After our lips had parted and I opened my eyes it had gone pitch black, I felt around my self not being able to feel or see anything I was a total empty darkness. I called out for help and herd no response, and then I started to cry and felt my body jump up sitting in my bed sweating and crying.

I had never felt so alone.
♠ ♠ ♠
The end, sequel will be posted before Friday.