Sequel: Rhinestone Eyes.
Status: Complete.

Kids With Guns

Three.

March 17, 2011 Thursday 11:16 AM
**Oliver's POV**

I desperatley wanted her to run to me when she stepped off that bus. I wanted her to run to me and hold me, so I could hold her, so I could kiss her lips, feel her near me, smell her. Anything. I was desperate for her.

As soon as I saw her long hair strung up in a messy pony tail my heart sank. Then I saw her hand holding his and it felt like my sould had left my body. I closed my eyes and looked back at her, but when I did Tom and Matt were showing her in hugs. At that moment I had never wanted be Tom so badly. Then she looked up at me. No smile, no hug, just that one moment of us staring into eachothers eyes was pure bliss. He pulled her face away and kissed her. It was a shot to the head and looked down as quickly as ppossible shaking my head, letting one single tear trail down my cheek.

"Yeh gon' be a'right Oli."

I wipped the tear away so she wouldn't think that I was weak and I looked back up for our eyes to meet again, she was already looking at me, being what seemed to me, forced to walk away. When she left my sight I looked down and back up to connect with similar eyes, I looked down again.

"She does'n love yeh anymore, Yeh do'n deserve her. I swear to God if yeh fuckin' touch 'er I will never let yeh forget it."

I didn't speak to him, I just looked at him in discust, before he could speak again I walked away, Tom following me.

I didn't want any part in this tour. I just wanted to go home where I could be alone.
Everything I have is a constant reminder that she was there, she put marks on my body and looking in the mirror seeing them and remembering that she was here.
When she left that day she thinks she left all of me behind but she was wrong.

"Do yeh wan' to go set up or do yeh wan' to wait?"

"I'll wait, they take stage firs' anyhow."

"So wha' do yeh wann do?"

"Go back to sleep."

Tom nodded in responce to what I had said.
I looked back to see if Danny was still behind us. He wasn't and I was glad, I stepped onto the bus and walked straight back to the bunks climbing into my own.
I wish she knew what she did to me when she left me.
I wstarted going through the pictures on my phone which was mostly Sierra and I.

That night that she left I hated no one more that myself, and Danny. It was his fault that I was caught. He always wanted us apart though. Even when we were young he fought me all those times because I wouldn't leave her. Everytime he told me to break up with her and when I said no I knew I was going to have my ass beat, him being younger than me had nothing to do with it. Him loving her more than I did was what fuled the fight.

The night she left I sent that girl home, and I told her to never come back, to delete my number and forget about me. She did just that and when she left I freaked the fuck out. I started flipping tables, throwing things, crying, screaming. I wrecked the house. I drank everything that had alcohol in it that was in the house, I even cut myself like a little pussy would.
When Matt and Tom got home it was even worse because I had to tell them what happened, that I cheated on her. Matt hit me so hard that I fell on my ass, Tom hasd to make him stop yelling at me. Tom was pissed too, but he was better about holding it in.

They left me alone. They went to a hotel and left me alone to myself.
I called her phone over and over until Danny had answered it and went off on me making me feel like shit. Somthing about how I didn't love her and never did, that all I wanted was her pussy and that I didn't know what love was.

XXX

5:34 PM
**Sierra's POV**

I stood on the side stage with Ben waiting for 5:40 to get here.
When I had sat up the drums earlier I actually got cheers and it kind of made my day, people knew who I was... People were fucking jelous of me and honestly it was awesome in some cocky way.

Danny put his hands on either side of my waist and humped me.
I elbowed him and he stopped and then hugged me from behind and I tried to shake him off, a flash went off and a girl with a camera disappeared down the stairs leaving.

"Danny get off me!"

"Stop yeh hurting me!!"

"Good!" Ben said pushing Danny away and toward the stage a bit, the crowd cried and he stepped back making them go silent again. He stepped out again and they cheered again, he stepped back and they stopped. He turned around smiling.

"This is a fun game!"

I looked at the clock and got excited.

"Go! It's time to go, go now!"

Everybody walked out on stage getting cheers and Danny stood next to me for a second then pushed me back with his hand on my face and skipped out onto stage making the crowd errupt, I laughed at him and they burst into song.
I sat down cross legged on the side stage. Oliver was on side stage too watching them but standing far from me, after a few songs he was talking to Tom loudly but I couldn't hear him. He looked extreamly pissed off. I furrowed my brows and looked back onto the stage, it was during a break in the song and Danny walked over to Ben kissing him. He looked over at me and winked, I flipped him off.
At the end of thier set Danny walked up to me and started to run from him and he chased after me picking me up into ta hug and rubbing his face on mine getting his nasty sweat all over me and the Ben hugged the other side of me makign a sweat sandwhich.

"Let go! Please! Ew!!! Help!!!"

They were both laughing and I was squirming wildly until the let me go.

"Fuck you! Yeh two are nasty!"

"Ey Oli!" Danny called out.

"Good luck with the crowd they seem to be clearing out ey?"

Oli didn't say anything back. We started walking back to our bus and I saw the lady that took the picture of Danny and I earlier. She walked up to us with three more people holding a audio recorder.
Danny pushed me and we started to walk faster so they couldnt catch us. What the lady asked him made me want to vomit and punch her in the face then beat her to death with her camera.

She asked him if he was fucking me.
His responce was laughter then he looked at her and she was being serious.

"My sister? Yeh being serious aren't yeh?"

None of them answered and he looked at me.

"Tha' hot piece of ass? My sexy fuckin' sister! Yea... I do er day all day."

"Danny!"