Sequel: Rhinestone Eyes.
Status: Complete.

Kids With Guns

Six

March 19, 2011. Saturday
8:15 AM.

When Sierra woke up she was laying down on the fold out bed in the tour bus, living room area.
She blinked a few times realizing she was lying in the bed with Danny. Letting out a sigh she rested her head back down on the pillow, looking at the floor.
She remembered what had happened last night, she wasn’t that drunk when it had happened.

‘I’m too tired to think.’

She thought as she snuggled up again Danny’s back with her own.

“Are you awake?”

“Yes.”

Danny sat up in the bed looking at her; he rubbed his eyes and sighed.

“Do yeh wan’ to go ge’ in yeh bunk?”

“No’ really.”

They were silent. Danny sitting up on his elbows and Sierra still laying down facing away from him.

“Wha’ ‘appened?”

“Uhm.” Danny scratched the top of his head.

"Well yeh tried to kill Oli, yeh made me cry. So on and so fourth."

Sierra sat up looking at Danny confused.

"Why did you cry?"

"Because... You were cryin' I was drunk an' didn't know wha' else to do... I held onto you for like two hours while you cried... Yeh fell asleep and I didn' wan' to wake anybody up so I got the fold out bed down and laid yeh down, yeh woke up for a milisecon' an' asked me to lay down with yeh so I did."

She looked down, twisting her mouth to the side.

"I love yeh Danny, yeh the brother ever."

He laughed.

"I suppose, I think 'm shit."

"You are shit... But yeh a great brother too."
She pushed him slightly and smiled.

"Thanks fo' tha' confidence boost."

Alan soon walked out of the bunk area and looked at the twins.

"Are yeh okay Sierra?"

"M great... I'll be okay, there isn' a show today we need to be in Nevada tomorrow morning but we aught to go now, get there early."

"I'll get everyone else then?"

Sierra thought and she wanted to see Jeremy, and Josh to apolpgize about what they had to see last night, she was slightly embarassed.

"Uhm, 'm only runnin' on a few hours of sleep, bu' let me ge' dressed an i'll go."

Alan and Danny exchanged looked and Sierra stepped out of the bed still in the clothes she had been wearing the previous night.

"Well a'right... Stop for lunch in Bakersfield maybe?"

"Ohhh no, were in LA we'll be in Bakersfield by nine, nine thirty, we'll do lucnh in Vegas."

"Oh... Okay then."

Danny smiled at Sierra.

"How the fuck do you know America so well?"

"It's me job dumb ass."

Sierra walked into the little make shift bathroom and Alan laughed.

"Wha?"

"You two, I don' know yeh same the same smile yeh know?"

"Really... Well I don' know wha' my smile looks like so."

"Is it only when she doesn't 'ave make up on?"

"Ha, Yeah. She hates it, but 'm like hey 'm not ugly!"

Sierra steps out of the bathroom with a bit of eye shadow on and her hair up in a messy bun.

"I never said yeh were ugly Danny!"

"No, bu' yeh do freak the fuck out when people say we look alike."

"No I don... Shut up."

She walked into the bunk are quietly and walked over to her bag that sat on the floor along her bunk. She bent down and quietly rumagged through the bag, she grabbed a pair of black heels and slipped them on sitting on the floor when she stood up she hit her head on the bunk abover her which belonged to Ben. She stood quietly holding in her breath to make sure he hadn't woke up, but he had.

"Where are yeh goin'?"

"Were leaving early... 'M goin to tell everybody else."

"I'll come with you."

"Oh, that's okay baby go back to sleep."

She said standing on her tippy toes and kissing him on the cheek.
He shook his head.

"No. I wan' to go."

"Ben, you don't 'ave to. I know yeh tired, really it's okay."

"No. 'M goin' with yeh, why are you so persistent tha' I don'?

"And why are you so persistent that yeh do go?"

Sierra had raised her voice and Danny walked back to where they were.
Ben looked down.

"Just let me go with you."

"No. 'M goin' alone I don' need you to protect me."

"Really?"

"Yes! Really, I'll be fine."

"I don' want you alone with Jeremy."

Sierra laughed and looked at him like he was kidding.

"Oh my god... Your bein' serious."

Ben looked past her and at Danny who was looking at him like he was crazy.

"Yeah, I am. I see the way he looks at you and I don' like it."

"Excuse me?! Were friends Ben! Friends."

At the point James and Sam had gotten out of bed and went to talk with Alan.

"Yeah, friends tha' 'ave fucked!"

"Two fuckin' years ago!"

"Yeh still did it, Yeh cheated on Oli why am I supposed to think 'm in the safe zone?"

Sierra opened her mouth to speak but looked down.

"Ben... I love you."

Ben's heart nearly stopped, she had never said it to him and he had been patiently waiting for her to do so since they had gotten together.
Danny perked up and smiled wildly, he had been waiting for her to say it as well, he didn’t think he would be there when she did it though.

Ben walked to her and hugged her, he leaned down tho kiss her.

"I love you too."

"YAY! Now ge' married and make babies!"

"Shut up Danny."
Sierra said with a smile on her face.

"I'll just call Tom I guess, but I'm going to tell the guys... You can come with me."

Ben nodded and Sierra walked into the living area grabbing Danny's phone off the counter and calling Tom, when he answered she let him know they were leaving for Las Vegas in fifteen minutes. She then started for ADTR's bus which only took ten sconds anyway.
She didn't knock but just walked in.
She smiled remembering this bus perfectly well from Warped '09.
She brought her hands up to protect herself when Josh came running out of the bunk area squealing, he grabbed Sierra in a huge hug and tried to whirl around in the space he had.
Niel casually walked up to Sierra with shaving crea in one hand, he slapped the cream onto her face and smiled.

"I got you that... Merry Hanukkah”

Jeremy and Kevin walked out of the bunk area followed by Shellnut who smiled and waved.
Jeremy looked at Sierra funny grabbing a shirt of the chair next to him.

"When did you start shaving your face?"

He cleaned the shaving cream off her face and hugged her.

"Yeh gave me herpes in the form of a beard."
He laughed.

"Makes sense. So uh, last night that was intense. I thought you were gonna kill a nigga."

Sierra looked back and Ben who looked extreamly awkward and uncomfortable.
she turned back to Jeremy and laughed at what he had said.

"I shoul' 'ave aye?"

"Arrg. You know you guys sound like pirates."

Kevin sat up from where he was sitting.

"She has the booty!"

Sierra's eyes got wide and she shook her head at Kevin.

"Oh... you’re her boyfriend?"

Ben swallowed the lump in his throat.

"Yea..."

"Sorry dude."

He didn't respond so Kevin sarcastically nodded and looked back at the food he was eating.

"So, whats's you reason for coming over here?"

"Oh, uhm were going in about fifteen minutes."

"Nevada yeah? Vegas? Can we look for strippers and cocaine in the desert?"

Sierra laughed out loud but Ben stayed quiet, he walked off the bus and back over to their own.
Kevin piped up.

"Why is your man friend a dick?"

"Kevin! He's not he just doesn't know you."

"Danny doesn't know us....Very well, he's cool."

"Yeah but Danny got to know you guys as my boyfriend and my boyfriend’s friends, it's different."

Jeremy laughed a little bit.

"Is he jealous or something?"

"No. He just knows that we were together now, back when we dated it wasn't any of his business but now it is."

"We were together longer... You left that piece of shit for me and for some reason went back to him."

"Oh shut up we talked about it when it happened!"

"I know, but I'm just sayin. We were together for almost a year."

"ALMOST a yer. Jus' be nice to him an' let him warm up is no' a big deal. An' tell Mike you guys need to get goin'. Were no stoppin' for lunch til Vegas."

"Alright, see you later Captain jack shit."
Sierra laughed and hugged Jeremy saying bye to the other guys and went on over to AA's bus. When she got on board she decided she would sleep. She kissed Ben who was playing on the X-box with James.

"Were ready to go Alan!"

"A'right, let's ge' the fuck outta 'ere."

She climbed into her bunk kicking her shoes off and undressing down to her panties, she cuddled up in the blanket and reached under her pillow for her phone.

1 new message.
From J-Jizzum.

'I still miss you, you know(;'

Sierra sighed and ignored the message.
♠ ♠ ♠
ooooooooh.