Status: Slow updates due to total writers block. :(

Innocence

Three. October

"Hey there, Tobers!" Raiden shouted to me with a box in his hands. I rolled my eyes and sat on the porch stairs watching as Raiden and Ben started to bring things inside.

I threw a stick in his direction. "Don't call me that."

"Sticks and stones don't break my bones, but nice try." He approached me and he was grinning. "So looks like we're going to be brother and sister." He ruffled my hair. "Be a good sis and help me take this up to my room."

I rolled my eyes and moved away from him. "No, if I help you then how will you loose all of that baby weight? Keep on walking rhino."

"Oh, just suck it, Dagmar!"

"I already told you, Knight, I don't put little things in my mouth! Go stick it in the vacuum and don't act like you haven't done it when your dad leaves you alone."

Raiden sat the box down on the ground. "You know, at my house it was safe to eat fruit such as bananas and cucumbers.. Here I'm not so sure."

I stood up and walked into the house. "Real cute. Hey, if it's not to difficult, could you keep the sock masturbation to a minimum? I'd rather not have your dead sperm all over all my clothing." He picked up his box and followed me inside.

"I'll try my best." He spat.

He pushed past me and walked up the stairs. Ben came in after him carrying three boxes as if they weighed nearly nothing. He smiled at me. I noticed the three boxes had 'Raiden's room' scrawled on them.

Ben sat them on the floor and my mom came in afterwards with a few more boxes that said 'Raiden's room'. "Hey, October?" I glanced over at Ben.

"What?"

"Can you carry some of these up to Raiden's room and help him out? Me and your mom need to get the rest of my stuff." I shook my head rapidly and my mom looked at me with a mad look on her face. I shrugged and started to walk away. This wasn't my job. It's not like I asked them to move in.

I stared at the boxes wondering what werido shit he had in them.

The Raiden came pouncing down the stairs to grab another box. He pushed me out of his way and grabbed another two boxes.

My mom put her hand on my shoulder. "Help him, October."

I shook my head.

"Just do it."

I sighed and grabbed two boxes and followed Raiden upstairs. He looked behind him and smiled. "You just want to get inside my room and see all my stuff."

"You just want to get into my pants and do some stuff."

He bit his lip and raised his eyebrows. "Not completely untrue."

I pushed him out of the way and walked quickly up the stairs. So fast that I reached his room before him. I walked in and sat the boxes down and then got ready to leave.

"Hey, October?"

I turned and looked at Raiden. He had a devil's grin on his face and I skeptically waited for him to speak. He moved towards me. "Your hat is ugly." He whispered.

Automatically I reached my hands out and pushed him roughly. Raiden slammed into the wall. "Don't talk shit on my hat. Don't be jealous because I have some fashion sense unlike you."

Without further conversation I left his room and walked into mine. My whole body suddenly un-tensed even though I hadn't even realized that I was tense in the first place. I looked around my spacious room. It had always been comfortable and organized. My walls were a light purple with white trim. I had a king sized round bed in the middle of the room. It had a soft pink comforter draped over it and multicolored pillows were propped up against the head board. I had several baby blue bean bags on my floor along with a couple lime green fuzzy chairs. Sitting in the corner, was my laptop and notebooks on top of a glass computer desk. All over my room there was little signature things that let you know it was my room. My mirror had writing in lipstick, my walls held hand written poems, and I had stuffed animals lined up like an army on one of my many shelves.

I had a knack for collecting things. One shelf of hats, one of perfume, one of glass vases, one of blankets, one of purses and a few other random ones. Yeah, my room told a lot about me. And it meant a lot to me. Everything in my room was precious. But now, when I looked across the room and saw the two doors that could kill me I started to like my room a lot less than I had two days ago. One door, led to the bathroom that I now had to share. And in that bathroom(that I so nicely decorated) is another door that led to Raiden's room. And my second door, was a door that went directly into Raiden's room. (I would have to remember to keep that locked. Thank the Lord for having the locked side in my room!)

As I thought about the thin door that kept me from ripping Raiden's head off, I walked over to it and got ready to lock to when it swung open and nearly knocked me down.

“Hmm, I wondered where this door would go. But I had a hunch. This will be useful.” He said gesturing to the door.

I tried to slam the door shut but failed. He was holding the door open with his foot. “Hey, big foot? Can you go back to the forest where you belong?”

“Ha. Ha. Ha. You're so original.” He stared blankly at me.

I rolled my eyes and walked away from him. He stood in the corner of the room and watched me. I sat down at my laptop and pretending to type. “Day one of observation. Big foot has no sense of humor. He smashes through door ways and doesn't understand when he is not wanted. Big foot has really terrible hair.”

He strode across the room and sat in one of my fuzzy chairs. “You know, you're kind of prissy. And grumpy. Are you on your period?”

Pursing my lips, I ignored him. “I wonder how long my mom is going to go before she breaks it of with this one. Hmm. Not too long till she gets tired of your father. Then it's bye bye, Raiden. Oh, that day can't come soon enough. It's day one and I don't even like you.”

“Psh, ha. This is going to be his fourth time down the isle. I can guarantee it wont be the last.”

I smiled in pleasure. So, now this might not be so bad. They probably wont even be together that long. Then it could just be me and my mom for now on. Until she finds a new toy. But until then, it's just us. I looked over at Raiden and saw him flipping through one of my many magazines. I took this as my opportunity to really look at him.

Just like I had saw the first day, he was still incredibly good looking which I found difficult to believe because with a personality like his he should be ugly. Well, I guess I always have heard about the jerks being the gorgeous ones. Even though he had his striking looks, I still wanted to puke on him or shove a sock in his mouth every single time he opened his mouth the speak.

His face scrunched up and he looked at me. I almost jumped. “Why do girls read these things? They suck.”

I laughed and tried to see the cover. When I remembered which one it was I said, “Flip to page 136. And you wont say girl magazine's suck ever again.”

Raiden obeyed without question and then I watched his eyes widen as the moved across the page. He looked up at me when he was finished with an raised eyebrow. “It appears these are very handy. Now explain to me how you knew which page this was on?”

Okay, I know that it makes me seem like a freak but so what if I read the articles in magazines about sex. They were just interesting! It's scientific stuff! Plus, one day this stuff might be useful again. Even though at the moment that was the last thing I had on my mind. I haven't felt that way about a guy for the last two years.

“It's on the cover.” I lied trying to cover myself. I already felt my cheeks turning red and I haven't got embarrassed in so long that it was a weird feeling.

Raiden threw the magazine back in it's pile and then laughed. “No it's not. It's okay, don't get all embarrassed and shit. Guys like girls that know their stuff. On the up side for me, when we aren't step-sibs anymore you can try out everything you've learned with me.” He winked and had that stupid grin on his face.

“Never, ever, ever. In your wet dreams.”

He shrugged. “You say that now. Don't worry,” He touched his face. “This will work it's way into your heart eventually.”

Raiden walked across the door way into his boundaries and I slammed the door and locked it before he could come back in. “Don't hold your breath.” I retorted and then paused and re-thought it. “On second thought, please do.”
♠ ♠ ♠
October's outfit and "ugly" hat: clicky click

Woohoo! Another chapter typed all up! I have so much fun seeing all this that I wrote a few months back. I have several more pre written chapters but it stops in the middle of the story so I'll wing it from there.

I'll try to update every night but might slack sometimes because I'm lazy and typing takes too much work lol.

So yeah. Hope you enjoyed reading it!

comment&stuff <3