Status: IN THE PROCESS OF BEING REWRITTEN

The Silent Confession of an Emo

Complicated Situation

Gabriel and Allison were out the door as soon as the lunch bell rang. Since the students were allowed off campus lunch, they took the opportunity to get some air and maybe, just maybe, avoid the asshole brigade. Linking arms, they hopped the short fence separating the school grounds from the surrounding wooded area and headed to their hangout spot.

They walked through the woods, arms still intertwined. There wasn’t a clear path; just a small trail of slightly worn patches of grass. They talked lightly about random things like they always did. Gabe listened with amused fondness as Alli rambled on and on about all the places she wanted to travel to. He looked up at the clear sky above and wished he had big dreams like her.

They approached the large oak tree. Gabe jumped up and pulled down their makeshift latter made from an old rope with several knots tied into it from its hiding spot and let Alli go first. When she got up, Gabe started to climb. About half way up, they heard movement in the bushes behind them. Gabe whipped his head around to see the jocks step into the clearing. Gabe cursed under his breath but continued to climb, a little faster this time. The jocks were too quick though and they grabbed his ankles, yanking hard. Gabe struggled to stay on the rope, the worn fibers making his hands raw. He turned and kicked one of them in the head. The athlete yelped and held his nose. The raven haired boy grinned triumphantly as his right foot was let go and tried to get the other foot free.

"watch out Gabe!" Alli cried and pointed to three other jocks that were coming through the bushes.

Gabe knew that if they reached him, it would be over. The grip on his left leg was too tight for him to shake off and the rest of the football players were closing in. Thinking fast, he wrapped his legs around the jocks' neck and tea bagged him. He fell back, letting go of Gabe’s leg, yelling and cursing in disgust. "UGH! Fag boy just stuck his crotch in my face!!"

Gabe laughed and started climbing again but the other jocks had reached them. Now having five jocks, they grabbed ahold of his ankles and with one quick jerk, Gabe came crashing down, landing on his back. He grunted and stood quickly, feeling dizzy. The jocks grabbed him, dragging him back toward the school by his arms. He struggled to get free which earned him a swift kick to the stomach. Coughing, his escape attempts weakened.

"GABE!!!!" Alli screamed.

He looked back to see one of the jocks pull the rope from the hook it was on, leaving Alli stranded up in their hide out, screaming and cussing at the boys. He saw the helplessness in her eyes, the determination, the hate. She was steaming and he knew they finally made something within his best friend snap. They were not going to get away with this, not at all. She would find a way down. She WOULD get revenge.

Seth's gang dragged him into the boy's locker room. Gabe had long given up fighting back. They were way too strong and he needed whatever strength he had left for what Seth was going to do to him. They threw him into a chair and tied him to it; binding his ankles to the legs of the chair, his hands to the armrests and his torso tied to the backrest. They then covered his mouth in duct tape. After they were satisfied with their handiwork, two of them went and got Seth. He entered, a smirk on his face.

"well, well, well. What do we have here?” Seth said.

Gabe didn't like this; he didn't like it at all. He felt vulnerable tied like this, his legs spread, unable to move or defend himself. Seth ran a hand down his thigh. He clenched his jaw and glared at the older boy.

"I guess Gay-broel wanted some attention, didn't you? Couldn't find anyone else so you came to me?” Seth asked, chuckling darkly.

Gabriel growled softly and gripped the armrests, his knuckles turning white. First he harasses him every day and now he’s mocking his sexuality? Why was he doing this? Seth motioned for his teammates to leave. They hesitated but then slowly nodded and left, making Gabe's panic grow. He was alone for the first time with someone who hated him, who beat him up repeatedly for his own enjoyment, someone he was regrettably in love with.

And he was terrified.
♠ ♠ ♠
Second chapter has been revised as well!
Enjoy.