Status: active :D

Listen up Cause This Is Not the End

Chapter 11

(Ronnie's POV)

I woke up with empty arms. Funny, I thought I fell asleep with something in them, Oh yeah, Cassie. How can she wake up earlier than this?

I put on a pair of jeans and a black and white shirt. I walked out of the room and went to check on Nicoli. I pushed the door open, and he was gone.

Did Becca come already? I went downstairs and into the kitchen, where I found my Cassiebear, sitting at the table, drinking hot chocolate. She hates coffee.

"Hey, baby girl! Where's Nicoli?"

She looked up and said, "Becca picked him up like, 10 minutes ago. I was about to make breakfast."

She got up and went to the fridge, getting out eggs and butter. She placed them on the table.

"Hey, baby? Do you want me to help you?"

She looked at me, "Yes please. I'm really not feeling good today."

"Oh, Cassie! You should've stayed in bed! I'll make breakfast. I want you to go back to sleep."

She went up to me and put her head on my chest, "Thank you."

I held her and kissed her head, "What hurts?"

"My stomach," she said, muffled.

"Bad?"

"Yeah."

I pulled her chin up so I was looking into her eyes, "I'll go find something to help your stomach, okay? I want you to go back to bed."

"Okay, but you're gonna have to buy the medicine, I forgot to buy stuff for the medicine cabinet," Cassie said.

"Okay, I'll do that now. Go upstairs," I said, kissing her forehead.

She slowly walked up the stairs, I watched her, then grabbed the keys to her silver truck and my phone, and walked out the door. I drove to Rite Aid and bought the usual, Asprin, Tylenol, cough medicine, Pepto bismol, etc.

I think I have everything. I walked down the aisle when something caught my eye. Pregnancy tests. Something's telling me I should buy these. I grabbed two boxes, then grabbed tissues, cough drops, lollipops, and magazines. You never know if you're going to need any of those things. Especially with Cassie, she'll just crave lollipops randomly.

I walked up to the cashier and dumped the armful of things on the counter. He began scanning the items.

When he was done, he said, "Let me guess. Your girlfriend is feeling sick, and you have no idea what's wrong with her, so you're buying everything just in case."

I looked at him and said, "Am I an open book or something? You totally read my mind."

"Nope, I've just been here for so long, that I can tell what's going on with people just by seeing what they're buying."

I laughed, "Oh. So, can you help me here? My girl has major stomach pains," I got a text from Cassie, I read it and said, "And she just threw up, and she's dizzy."

"She's pregnant."

I looked at him wide eyed.

"Huh?"

"Those are the early symptoms of pregnancy, my friend. I'd wait a couple of days for her to take the test. In about a week, she's going to be in pain, emotional, and craving very odd things. Be prepared."

I'm going to have a baby.

"I-I better get go-going n-now. Here's a ten. Keep the change."

I gave him the bill, and he put it in the register. I grabbed the bag of stuff and got in the car, driving away.

A baby. Cassie can't have a baby! She's supposed to go on Warped next year! And what about my band? But, I've always wanted a kid of my own.

I shook the thoughts out of my head and drove home. I parked, grabbed the bag and walked in the door. I put the bag on the table and took out the asprin.

I took one out of the bottle, then got a glass of water and walked to the bedroom.

"Cassie?"

I pushed the door open.

"Hi, baby," she replied weakly.

"Yeah, baby... Here's an asprin, and some water. Take it, then try to go back to sleep."

she popped the pill into her mouth, then took a sip of water. She put the water down, and looked at me.

"You look like you've seen a ghost. Are you okay?" she asked me.

"Oh, y-yeah. I'm fine, just worried about you, is all," I replied.

"Oh, well, don't worry about me. I'll be okay."

"I know, now go back to sleep," I said, walking out the door.

I shut it and walked downstairs. I emptied the bag and put everything away. Then, I sat on the couch and just sat there, thinking. Thinking about my future, Cassie, what it'd be like with a baby. I liked what I imagined, so I decided to take my mind off of it, and watch tv. I turned it on and began channelsurfing. I stopped on cartoons.

Whatever. I put down the remote and watched the cartoons. After a couple of hours, someone rang the doorbell. I sighed and got up to answer it. It was Jerry. I opened the door.

"Hey, Jerry," I said, putting on a fake smile.

"Hey, Ronnie! I can tell that smile's fake. What's wrong?"

"Come in and I'll tell ya."

He came in and we sat on the couch.

"Cassie woke up today with bad stomach pains, so I went to the store to get her stuff that might help it. I bought everything under the sun. And when the cashier was scanning the items, he knew i had no idea what was wrong with Cassie. I told him the symptoms; stomach pains, vomiting, and dizzy spells. He said Cassie's pregnant," I said, my words coming out fast.

"Pregnant?"

I nodded my head. "She has the symptoms. I hope the man's wrong. I mean, I'd like to have a kid someday, but I'm not ready now!"

"Yeah," Jerry said, "Does she know?"

"No, she just thinks she's sick. She'll jump to conclusions in the next couple of days, I'm sure of it."

"Yep. Are you okay?" Jerry asked, looking at me.

I thought for a second, then said, "Yeah. I'll be okay. Sooner or later."

It was silent for a moment. Then, I asked, "Hey, I didn't eat yet. You hungry?"

"Yeah, a little."

I smiled, "Come on."

He smiled back and followed me into the kitchen. We ended up making eggs, bacon and sausage. We were eating when a thud came from upstairs. A second later, we saw Cassie walking down the stairs, holding onto the railing for dear life. She looked at Jerry and smiled.

"Hey, Jerbear," she said.

"Did you fall down the stairs?" he replied.

"Yeah, just a bit. I'm fine," she said, finally reaching the bottom of the stairs.

"Hun, you hungry?" I asked.

"Yeah, but I just want some toast," she said, walking to the bread.

She got a piece out and put it in the toaster, pushing the lever down. She then walked behind Jerry and hugged him from behind. He smiled at her and she walked to me.

"You feeling any better?" I asked when she put her head on mine.

"The stomach pains went away, but I'm still dizzy."

I grabbed her hand that had the splint on it and kissed it.

"Hey, CJ, what happened to your hand?" Jerry asked.

Cassie smiled, then said, "I got in a fight."

Jerry's face was priceless. I laughed, then said, "It's true. See the stitches on her face? And Cas, show him your stomach."

"Oh!" she said, lifting up her shirt just enough to show her stomach.

He saw the bruises, then asked, "What exactly went down?"

"A girl who didn't like me was in the line at my signing, and she punched me, then she said something that ticked me off, so I jumped over the table, and on top of her. We were punching each other and she somehow got up from under me, and she kicked me in the stomach with heels on. Then she snapped my wrist and then the guards arrested her. It was so cool. And, there was a girl behind her, who was the last girl in the line, so I signed her cd, then cleaned myself up."

Jerry just looked at her and said, "Wow. I thought you kicked ass before."

Cassie smiled, then got the butter out from the fridge. She spread it on the toast, put the butter back, then took a bite out of the toast, walking back upstairs.

"Hey, you're not gonna stay downstairs with us?" I asked.

She turned around and walked to the chair between me and Jerry. She sat down, taking bites of the toast.

She stopped and said, "I want more asprin."

"I gave you one an hour ago! It's not working?"

"Nope," she said, popping the 'p.'

"Well, you're not getting any more. I don't want you overdosing," I said, getting a groan from my lovely fiancee.

"Do you wanna die?" asked Jerry, who finished his plate.

"Well, by the way my stomach's hurting, yes."

"CJ, don't die. Millions of people love you. Do you want to disappoint them?"

CJ looked at Jerry and said, "Well, no."

She finished her toast and went back upstairs, to sleep, I'm assuming. She looked pretty tired. I finished my plate and put it along with Jerry's in the sink.

"Hey, ya wanna play video games?" I asked.

"Hell yes!" Jerry exclaimed, running to the living room.

I caught up with him and he was already rummaging through the N64 games. He pulled one out and held it up. It was a racing game.

I laughed then said, "Okay, put it in."

He did, and turned it on, then we grabbed our controllers and sat on the couch. We played that game for a while, then switched to Guitar Hero. Another two hours flew by, and then Jerry's phone began to ring.

"Hello?" he answered.

A minute later, he hung up. He got up, shaking his head.

"What's wrong buddy?" I asked.

"skyler sprained his ankle," he replied. "He was on a date and he was roller skating, and he somehow sprained it."

"Oh, boy. Well, I hope he's alright. Are you going to see him?"

"Yeah, I'll see ya later, I guess," he said, shoving his phone into his pocket.

"Okay, man, and um, thanks. Thanks for listening," I said.

He smiled and said, "No problem. You're my friend, I care about you, and CJ too."

We hugged, and he went to the door, opening it.

He paused, and said, "Oh, congrats, by the way," then left.

I smiled.

So, we're friends now. Awesome. I sat on the couch, texting Jacky until Cassie came in the room, on the phone.

"But, Becca! Why?" she asked.

She was silent, listening to Becca talk on the other line.

She then said, "A doctor? Fine, but only because it's sold out."

Silence, then, "Mkay, bye."

She hung up, threw the phone on the couch, and then threw her hands up in frustration. I just looked at her.

"You know I'm not feeling well, Becca knows too, but she talked me into performing tonight because it's sold out. I don't wanna let my fans down, and Becca said she'll make sure there's a doctor backstage in case something happens," she said, taking a seat on my lap.

I snaked my arms around her waist and she put her hand on mine. She turned her body and rested her head in the crook of my neck, sighing.

"You'll be there, right?" she asked.

"Of course, baby. I wouldn't miss that! I haven't seen you perform in years, so I'm definitely going."

She sighed again, then said, "I just feel bad, though. You haven't seen me perform in two years, and I'm sick, so I can't give it my all, or else I might get sicker. Ugh, I guess I'll just scream a little."

I looked at her and said, "Babe, I know whatever you sing up there will be amazing. All you have to do is stay away from super heavy stuff. Okay?"

She nodded, then kissed my cheek. I smiled and returned the kiss, kissing her cheek multiple times, making her giggle.

After a few minutes of silence, I broke it.

"How's your stomach?"

"It's fine right now, thanks," she replied, nuzzling up to me.

I put my arm around her, "Mhm. When's the concert?"

"Seven."

I nodded, then we sat in silence, watching different movies until 6:00. I made dinner and we ate, then Cas went upstairs and got ready. We left by 6:40.
♠ ♠ ♠
omfg I am SO sorry about not updating this!!! I completely forgot I even HAD a Mibba until I went on here to read a story! I finished this story, and didn't even realize I had it on here. Gosh, I feel like a dick now.