Status: active :D

Listen up Cause This Is Not the End

Ch. 14

I got over the homesickness and changed into the pajamas. Audrey was right, we are the same size! I looked at my appereance in the mirror, smoothing out my hair with my hands. I took a deep breath, then went downstairs. I went in the kitchen to see Vic cooking pizza. He looked up at me and smiled.

"Hey, nice outfit!" he said.

I smiled and said, "Thanks. What ya making?"

"Pizza," he replied.

"Why?"

He put the pizza in the oven and set the timer.

"Because we're always hungry after a show, aren't you?"

He went up to me and wrapped his arms around my neck. I put my arms around his waist and buried my head in his neck.

"A little, but I'm usually tired after a show, too."

"Well, you're not going to sleep after you eat. We wanna catch up with our long lost sister," Vic replied, letting go of me.

Tony came in the room.

"Hey, when's the pizza gonna be ready?"

Vic laughed, "5 minutes, you fatass."

"Oh,"Tony said, pretending to cry.

Vic laughed and hugged him.

I laughed and said, "I missed you guys."

Tony hugged me and said, "Oh, hunny, we missed you too."

"Aww," I said, kissing his cheek.

The timer went off and Vic took out the pizza. Jaime and Mike ran into the room and I laughed.

"Fatasses," Vic mumbled.

We all took a slice and sat on the couch in the living room, eating happily. Once we were done, Jaime spoke.

"So, CJ, tell us about what you did after you left."

I sat up and cleared my throat.

"Well, after I left, I called my good friend, Monte, and he said I could live with him and the guys, or Escape the Fate. I didn't really know the other guys, so it was awkward at first. We eventually clicked, the guys and I, and so we became the best of friends. Ronnie and I begun to date a while after I left, and it grew into love, so we were insepreable. One day, I got a phone call saying Ronnie was arrested. Of course, I bailed him out, but they said he had to go to court. He got sent to jail for two years."

The guys interrupted me with "oohs," or "no way's." I nodded and continued.

"Yep, so I was devestated, more than the guys were. They replaced him a couple of months after that, with a total scumbag, Craig. He always hated me, which is good, because everytime I saw him, I wanted to punch him. The bad thing is, he moved in with us, so I had to put up with him. Like, a week ago, I got into this huge argument with him and I moved out. I got a new house, made two totally amazing new friends, got engaged to Ronnie after he was released, and here we are! You already know what happened tonight, so no need to explain."

"That still doesn't explain your hand," Mike said, rubbing the back of his neck.

Every pair of eyes were on my hand. I laughed.

"How did you not hear about this?" I asked, holding up my hand.

Everyone either shrugged or said, "I don't know." I told them the story, when I was done, they were either laughing or looking at me, wide-eyed.

"Okay, I'll see ya in a bit," I heard from upstairs.

Audrey walked downstairs with her bag. She went up to me.

"I'm sleeping over Taylor's," she said.

A horn beeped outside.

"Bye, mom! I love you!"

She said, kissing my cheek, then going to the door.

"Bye, I love you too!" I said, her blowing me a kiss, then walking out the door.

The door shut and I looked at the boys, to see they were all looking at me.

"Did I do something wrong?" I asked, confused.

"Cassie, how bad does your heart hurt right now?" Tony asked me.

Ronnie's face flashed in my mind and my hand flew to my heart, a pained look on my face.

Tony took it as a response, "That means we're getting drunk tonight."

"Tony, dear, I don't drink," I said, Vic and Mike were already distributing the cans of beer to everyone.

"Fuentes!" I halfway yelled.

"Yes?" both Vic and Mike said, grins on their faces.

Oh, how I loved those brothers. I sighed and took a beer from Mike. I opened it and took a sip. I made a face as the alcohol poured down my throat. Jaime laughed.

"Ah, you'll get used to it, Cassie love."

I stuck my tongue out at him and he laughed at me some more. I took another sip, and it went down easier. I put it down.

"So, Cas, truth or dare?" Jaime asked.

Oh, damn. We're playing this?

"Um, dare?"

"I dare you to lick Mike's face."

I laughed and went up to Mike and licked his face, his stubble feeling weird on my tongue. I sat back down and looked at Jaime.

"Jaime, truth of dare?" I asked.

"Pshh, dare."

"I dare YOU to lick Mike's face!"

Jaime gave me the finger, then leaned over and licked Mike's face. Jaime pulled back and shuddered.

"Your beard, dude!" he exclaimed.

Mike looked up, "What about it?"

"Licking it feels weird," Jaime simply said.

"Whatever," Mike said.

The game went on, everyone doing childish dares. Until, one dare.

"Dare," I said, slightly drunk.

"Okay, I dare you to make out with Vic," Tony said, giggling.

I looked at Vic, who was about as drunk as me, and sat on his lap. Our lips locked, my hands getting lost in his hair. I pulled some and he moaned against my lips. He bit my lower lip and I parted them, allowing his tongue in. Our tongues danced, and his hand went to my neck, holding me there. He pulled away, suddenly, looking up at me with his almost sober brown eyes. For a second, I saw something in them. Was it happiness?

I got off of him and returned to my seat, between him and Jaime, who suddenly got up and went upstairs.

He returned a minute later with a grin on his face.

"What's going on, Jaime?" Mike asked.

"I just threw up!" he replied, laughing hysterically.

Tony stood up and went to Jaime, "Okay, I think you need to go to bed now."

Jaime obliged, letting Tony take his hand and lead him up the stairs to his bed. Tony came down a moment later and sat on the chair he was sitting on earlier.

He looked at me and said, "He's a happy drunk."

I laughed, "I can tell."

My phone rang, playing my ringtone, I looked at the number, Unknown. I hit ignore and got up.

"I'm going to bed. Night, guys," I said, yawning.

The guys got up and each hugged me, saying their goodnights. When they were done, I walked upstairs and into my room. I got in bed and was asleep almost instantly.