Status: active :D

Listen up Cause This Is Not the End

ch. 18

She likes Tony? Why can't she like me?

"Hey, Tony."

I snapped out of my thoughts to see Cassie looking at him like he's a trophy, and she knows she's gonna win it.

"Hey, Cas! How'd ya sleep?" he asked, returning the smile she gave him.

"Great. The alcohol knocked me out pretty good last night, but I had a wicked headache when I woke up, so that wasn't fun."

"Aw, how's your head now?" he asked, walking to her and smoothing down her hair.

She looked up at him and said, "It only hurts a little bit."

"Aw, I'll fix it," he said, then kissed her forehead.

He put his hand on her cheek. I never wanted to punch him so bad.

"Better?" he asked.

She smiled and nodded. He smiled back and walked off into the kitchen.

I tapped her on the soulder and asked, "That's who you like?"

She smiled and nodded again, and my heart sunk.

"Oh..." I replied, "Well, I hope you two are happy," I said, getting up.

I slid on my flip flops, grabbed my keys and walked out the door. I got in my car and drove around, not having a destination in my head.

(CJ POV)

"Hey, where did Vic go?" Tony asked, walking in the room with a poptart in his hand.

"I don't know," I replied.

"Well, why'd he leave," he asked, sitting where Vic sat.

"Um, I guess I told him something he didn't want to hear, so he got up and left," I replied, getting nervous.

"Well, what did ya tell him?"

I knew he was gonna ask that.

"He asked me who I like and got mad when he found out it wasn't him," I said, kind of fast.

"Who do you like?" he asked.

"Well," I said, grabbing a random piece of hair and braiding it, "uh, it's, um, you."

Tony smiled and said, "No shit? That's awesome! It's awesome because," he moved the hair from my hand and said, "I like you too."

He took my hand and my heart began to race. He must've heard it because he smiled and put his hand on my cheek. He leaned in slowly, and I found myself leaning in as well, I closed my eyes, our noses touched, and... Our lips touched mine softly. I gained sudden confidence and put my hand on the back of his neck, pulling him closer. I felt him smile and he pulled away, the smile still on his face. I looked into his unbelievably beautiful brown eyes and melted.

We didn't speak after that, he just wrapped me in his arms and we stayed on the couch.

Vic came back an hour later, he seemed to have calmed down a lot. He walked in the door and I immediately unwrapped Tony's arms from my waist. I rested my head on my hand and my attention went back to the tv.

"Hey, Vic," Tony said, "Feeling better?"

"Yeah," Vic replied, setting his keys on the table, "I'm fine. I actually went to see Mandy, we're back together now."

Mandy? The one who cheated on him nonstop?

"What the hell, man?" mike said, walking into the room.

"What?" Vic asked him.

"Bro, let's talk," Mike said, grabbing his brother's hand and pulling him into the kitchen.

"I hope Mike smacks some sense into Vic. I remember Mandy, he doesn't deserve that," I said, looking in the direction of the kitchen.

"I remember her too," Tony said, putting his arm around me, "and I remember all the shit she put him through. He doesn't deserve any of that."

"I know," I said, "Poor vic."

Tony leaned in and kissed my cheek, I giggled and kissed him. He kissed back until we heard a bang.

"No! I can date whoever the hell I want!"

"Vic, come on! She hurt you way too many times! You don't deserve to be hurt at all!"

"Mike, i love you, but this is my life. Okay?"

Mike didn't say anything as vic walked out of the kitchen and up the stairs, slamming a door. Mike emerged from the room and sighed, sitting down on a leather chair.

He looked at us and said, "It's useless. He's too sad. He won't budge."

I felt bad, really bad. I hate seeing my best friend sad, especially when I cause the sadness.

"Guys, should I go talk to him? I'm the one who made him this sad," I said.

"I don't recommend you doing that, Cas. He threw a skillet at me," Mike said, with sympathetic eyes.

So that was the bang. I frowned and drew my knees up to my chest. Tony put his arm around me, but I shrugged him off. He crossed his arms and the atmosphere in the room continued to be awkward.

"Hey, Cas?" Jaime said, walking down the stairs and to me, "Your phone's been ringing nonstop, babe."

He handed it to me, 9 missed calls.

"Thanks, Jaime boy," I said, checking the calls.

Three from Becca, one from Ronnie, three from Audrey, and two from Jerry and Skyler. I decided to call Audrey first. It rang twice, then she answered.

"Mom!" she exclaimed.

"Hey, baby! What's up?"

"Um, this is gonna sound bad, but I was in the hospital, but don't worry! I'm not hurt, my boyfriend is," she said, fast.

"Oh, poor thing! What happened?"

"Long story short, he broke his arm. I called you before to tell you where I was, and that we needed a ride home, but you didn't answer, so I called Tay Tay and she picked us up."

"Oh, so where are you at now?" I asked, lacing my fingers with Tony's.

"Steve's. He's my boyfriend, and a huge fan of yours."

"Awesome! Hey, I need to get out of this house. Do you and Steve want to grab some lunch with me?" I asked.

"Sure!" Audrey said, "Steve's excited. So, when are we going?"

"Now. Give me directions and we'll pick a place when I get there."

Audrey laughed, "Steve's literally jumping, he's so excited. I'll text you the info, lemme just use the bathroom."

"Okay, bye, baby," I said, hanging up.

I turned to Tony and said, "Hey, hun, can I use your car?"

"Sure thing, babe, but first," he said, "kiss me."

Our lips collided and I deepened it, he put his arms around my neck. We kissed until my phone buzzed. Audrey sent me the info. I got up and grabbed the keys.

"Bye, Tonykins," I said, kissing him one more time, then leaving.

I drove to the house, where I saw Audrey and a raven haired boy with a lime green cast on his left arm, his arm around Audrey. I parked and walked to the porch, smiling.

"Hi, baby!" I said, hugging Audrey.

"Hi, mom!" she said, hugging back.

She pulled away and said, "This is my boyfriend, Steve."

She pointed to the raven haired boy.

"Hi, Steve! It's nice to meet you!" I said, extending my arms.

He smiled and hugged me.

"How's your arm, hun?" I asked, pulling away.

"It's fine now, cause I took medicine," he replied sheepishly.

"So, where are we going to eat?" I asked.

They looked at each other and said, "Denny's!"

I laughed and said, "Okay, Denny's it is, then."

We got in the car and I drove. It was silent until Audrey broke it.

"So, ma, is this Tony's car?"

"Yep," I replied.

"Tony, as in Tony Perry?' Steve asked suddenly.

Audrey laughed and said, "We've been dating for five months, he's already met the guys, and he's still starstruck!"

I laughed and said, "Aw, Steve, it's alright. I was a wreck on my first Warped Tour. I ran all over the place, pointing out the bands. Hell, I still get starstruck!"

Steve smiled and grew quiet. We got to the restaurant and went inside, and ordered our food. When we waited, I broke the silence.

"So, Steve, how'd ya break your arm?"

"Um, I fell off the trampoline, arm first," Steve said with a giggle.

"Well, it's good you found humor in it," Audrey said, kissing his cheek.

Our food came and we ate, talking about everything under the sun. We finished and got in the car, our stomachs full and happy.

"So, I don't wanna go home yet, so where are we going now?" I asked, backing out of the parking space, and going on the main road.

"Can we go to the mall?" Audrey asked.

"Oh, you know that if we go there, you're not gonna get me out of there... Let's go!" I exclaimed.

I drove to the mall and we all ran in like a bunch of little kids in a candy store. We went our seperate ways inside, buying several things. We met in FYE and showed each other what we bought. I looked around and saw the new AP magazine with Black Veil Brides on the cover. I immediately bought it.

"Hey, what ya buying?" Steve asked me.

I held up the magazine and said, "I love this band. Such sweet people."

"I love them too! Help me find their new cd, I don't have it yet."

"Mkay," I said, walking to the rock section.

I found my favorite bands' cds, and held onto them, to buy them later. After a while, I found it.

"Steve, I found it!" I said, holding it.