Status: active :D

Listen up Cause This Is Not the End

chapter 2

Someone knocked on my door. I got myself together and opened it. It was Craig. Oh, great...
"What do you want, Craig," I asked tiredly.
"Is it alright if I come in?" he asked.
I noticed a hint of fear in his voice. He probably thought I was going to yell at him, he knows me so well.
I nodded and he came in, sitting on my bed. I picked up towel and pajamas off the floor, and put them in a hamper.
"Max told me about today's argument," he stated.
"And who do you think is right?" I asked, sitting next to him.
"Well, both. I know you're in love with Ronnie, and I love how you've been totally faithful and such a great girlfriend for those two long years. Max can't tell you who to love, but he's right. Ronnie is going to change. You need to move on," he said, fear creeping in on his words.
"No, Craig. I'm not going to move on. I'm in love with Ronnie, and I'm going to wait for him to get out. I'll pick him up, then we'll be happy again," I stated.
Craig stood up, "Well, where's he gonna live? He's not staying with us!"
I stood up as well, failing to reach his height, "No, listen. You can't tell me who's staying and who's going. I helped pay for this house! you're the most recent person to move in! I didn't even want you in this house! I still don't! So, why don't you move out?"
"No!" he screamed, "I'm staying! you're the odd one out! You move out!"
"FINE!" I screamed louder. "I'll move out! Just get out of my room so I can pack!"
He walked out, I slammed the door and began packing. I took the suitcases out of my closet and put them on my bed. I emptied my drawers and put the clothes in first, folding them neatly.
Yes, I'm a neat freak.
Somehow, all my clothes fit into one suitcase, so I started packing my stuff. I packed my hair things, jewelry, shoes, books, laptop, makeup, and more, like chargers for my laptop and phone, posters, and a stuffed animal koala. Ronnie won it for me at a carnival game on our one year anniversary.
(Flashback)
Ronnie grabbed the koala and gave it to me.
"I'll name it Lester Sylvester," he said, laughing.
"Remind me not to let you name our kids," I said, jokingly.
He just smiled and said, "Okay, babe."
(End of flashback)
I kissed Lester on the head and put him in the suitcase. I zipped it up and put it and the other suitcase out in the hall. I dragged them to the front door in the living room. The guys were on the couch, playing some game on the Wii. They looked up at me.
"Hey, where are you going?" Robert asked.
Craig answered for me, "Oh, I told her to move out, so she is."
"What?" Monte said, jumping up and walking to me.
He hugged me and said, "You're leaving because of Craig?"
"No," Craig cut in, "She's leaving because of Ronnie."
"Oh," everyone said in unison.
onte got off of me and I hauled my suitcases to my car. I was about to leave when I remembered something. I ran back to my room and grabbed something from under my bed. It was a box filled with things my fans gave me. It's special to me, so I kept it under my bed where it wouldn't get ruined. I carried it to my car, put it in the trunk, got in, and left.
I drove around for about an hour, looking for houses on sale. I was about to give up until I found one, in another town, on Honeydew Drive. I called the number and got an appointment to see the house and the owner. It was in an hour, so I wrote down the address and went to Wendy's to eat. I ordered my food, paid, and sat down to eat. I was about halfway done when someone came up to me.
"Excuse me?" A boy with shortish black hair and big blue eyes said, nervously.
I looked up and smiled, "Hey."
He became less nervous.
"Uh, my best friend, Skyler and I," he pointed to a red haired boy right behind him, "are big fans of yours."
"The biggest," Skyler added.
"Yeah," the blue eyed boy said, "And we were wondering if we could get autographs?"
Their hopeful eyes made me laugh they were so adorable.
"Of course! Hey, why don't you two come eat with me?" I asked, hoping they'd say yes.
"Really?" Skyler said, obviously excited.
"Yeah!" I said, "I need to talk to people that make me happy, and since you two are my biggest fans, I figured you'd make me the happiest.'
They went to their table, grabbed their phones and drinks, and ran to my table and sat down.
"So, I got your name," I pointed to Skyler, "but, who are you, blue eyes?"
Blue eyes stuttered, "Uh, my name is Jerry."
"Jerry," I said, "Jerry and Skyler. I like those names. I'm Cassie, or CJ, you pick."
"Um, CJ, you said you needed to talk to people that make you happy. Why? Are you okay?" Skyler asked.
I sighed and said, "No, I'm not okay. You know the whole deal between Ronnie and the band, right?"
They nodded, and I continued.
"Well, he's geting out in 12 days. Nobody wants him in the house except me, and Craig told me to move out, so I did. I actually have to look at this house in 45 minutes. It's right down the street, so I have time."
"Oh, where?" Jerry asked, completely confident now.
"Uh," I thought for a sec, "Honeydew Drive."
Jerry's eyes lit up, "I live on Honeydew Drive! I know what house you're talking about! We might be neighbors!"
"I might get to live next to one of my biggest fans?" I said, getting genuinely excited. "Cool! Now I really hope I get that house! I'll know people!"
Jerry took a sip of his drink, "Well, Mr. Roberts has been looking to sell the place for a year now, so you'll most likely get it."
"It's been on the market for a year? And nobody bought it?" I asked, getting worried.
Is there something wrong with it?
"Hey, money's been tight," Skyler added.
"Yeah," I agreed.
I hope I get this house. I'll know two people, two really nice people.
"So, hey," Skyler said, stealing a couple of my fries, "We're coming to your concert tonight."
He ate the fries and took a sip of his drink.
"Really? That's awesome!" I said, taking one of the last bites of my burger.
"Yeah, and I hope we'll see you after the show," he said.
I finished off my burger and said, "I'll make sure to find you guys."
We continued talking until I checked the time.
"Hey, I have like, 10 minutes, so lemme get your autographs and we'll exchange numbers, cause you two are pretty damn cool," I said.
They nodded taking out their phones. I got their numbers, and they got mine. I autographed their reciept, and mine, and gave them to them. I threw out my garbage, hugged them both, and left. I walked to my car and drove to the house. Mr. Roberts was there already, so we talked and he showed me the house. It was a beautiful house, very spacious, and he told me about it while showing me each room. When he was done, he said I got it. I gave him my information, and he gave me the keys. I gave him a check and a smile.
"Feel free to move in anytime, miss Jordan. If you need anything, just give me a call," he said, walking out of the house.
"Thank you, Mr. Roberts," I said.
He left and I immediately texted Jerry.

Jerbear- I got the house.