Status: active :D

Listen up Cause This Is Not the End

ch. 21

He closed his eyes and I did the same, my nose touching his, and soon, our lips touching. I deepened the kiss and he pulled me on his lap. is tongue begged enterance, and I granted it. Our tongues danced and he tugged at my shirt, pulling it off. He took off his shirt, my hands got lost in his hair, and I pulled some of it, making him moan against my lips. He leaned back so I was on top of him, and I began kissing his neck, he moaned louder and took off my bra. After that, we had "fun."

We layed on the couch, under the blanket, Ronnie stroking my hair, my tracing circles on his chest.

"Baby?" Ronnie said.

"Yeah?"

"I love you," he said, looking into my eyes.

"I love you too, Ronnie," I said.

I kissed his lips lightly.

"Cas, could you hand me my jeans?"

"Mhm," I said.

I handed him his jeans and he pulled something out of one of the pockets. He dropped his jeans and looked at me.

"Cassie, will you marry me, again?" Ronnie asked.

"Huh?"

He opened his hand, exposing the engagement ring he threw at the concert. I gasped.

"How the hell did you get this?" I asked.

"Last night, my buddy's band played in the same venue I threw this in, and I realized I still loved you, so I asked my friend to look for it, and he found it and returned it, so now I'm returning it to you. If you want it, that is..."

"Of course, I want it!" I exclaimed.

Ronnie smiled and slid it on my finger. I leaned over and kissed his lips. At that moment, time stood still and my problems melted away like butter. We ended up falling asleep after that.

I woke up in his arms the next morning, him still sleeping, looking so peaceful. I escaped his grip and grabbed his clothes, put them in the hamper and tiptoed to the bathroom. I took a long, hot shower, staying in there as if I were washing away my troubles. I finally got out, wrapped myself in a towel and walked to our room. I put on a bra and underwear, then dark jeans and a white tank top, along with a short black vest. I dried my hair and pinned it up with a big clip. I decided not to do my makeup, so i walked downstairs and made breakfast. I set up the eggs and bacon on the table, on two plates with glasses of orange juice next to them. I was about to get Ronnie up when he walked into the kitchen.

"So it wasn't a dream," he said.

"what wasn't a dream?" I asked, confused.

"Last night, our night together, you taking back the ring. I woke up alone and thought it was a dream. I'm so glad it wasn't," he said, walking to me and wrapping his arms around me.

I put my arms around his neck and kissed him lightly. He kissed back, then buried his face in my neck.

"I love you so much, baby," he said, muffled.

"I love yopu too. Now, come on, let's eat," I said, letting go of him.

"Looks yummy, babe," he commented, sitting down.

"Thanks,' I said, sitting down. We ate in peace, I stole glances of Ronnie and he looked genuinely happy. When we were done, I put the dishes in the sink and turned on the radio near the stove. Animal by Neon Trees was on. I started dancing and singing, making Ronnie get up. I grabbed his hands and he danced and sang with me. When the song was over, he put on a cd. It loaded and my voice filled the room.

He smiled and said, "This is my favorite singer. I could listen to her all day."

I smiled and kissed him, staying im his arms.

"So, what's your favoritesong by this crappy artist?" I asked, making him gasp.

"First off, she's an amazing artist. She can sing and scream! And, my favorite song is all of them."

"Nuh uh You have to pick!"

"If I pick, then you have to come to the studio and listen to all our new songs and pick your favorite," Ronnie said.

"Okay, but my favorite one you showed me so far was Caught Like a Fly. I'm in love with the creepy carnival music and the piano solo. I love it!"

"Really? Well, it was fueled by hatred, but do you really like that?" he asked, tracing circles in my hand with his thumb.

"Yeah! It's such a cheap shot, and I love that!"

He laughed, "Well, then you're gonna love the rest of the album."

I smiled and said, "Wait, don't you have a photoshoot today?"

His face got serious and he said, "Shit! Yeah, I do! What time is it?"

I looked at the clock on the stove and said, "10:30."

"Oh. I have half an hour, so I'm going to take a shower. You go do your makeup," he said, walking upstairs.

I followed, but turned to the bedroom. I put on my makeup, and sat down on the bed. Ronnie then came in with a towel on, and I whistled.

He laughed and got dressed, then straightened his hair. He put on a thin line of eyeliner, then said he was ready.

He looked at the clock and said, "We have ten minutes. What do you want to do?"

I looked at him mischieviously and he said, "No! I just took a shower!"

I laughed and sat on his lap, then kissed him, grabbing a handful of his hair. He gasped and kissed back, and that's how we spent our ten minutes. He smoothed down his hair and we left.

We arrived at a photography studio, we went inside and saw the rest of the band. They saw us and Jacky approached us.

"Hey, Ronnie! Cassie, you look lovely tday!" he said, hugging us both.

"Oh, Jacky, you're so sweet! Thank you, and you look handsome," I replied.

A man, who I remembered as the drummer, came up to us.

"Hey, Ron. Hey, Cas, how are ya?" he asked.

"Hey, um," I thought, "drummer. I'm sorry, I'm terrible with names. What's yours again?"

He laughed and said, "That's okay. I'm Ryan."

"Hi, Cassie. It's nice to see you again," a man, was he Mika or Derek, said.

"Hi, um..." I said.

He read my mind and said, "Derek. Mika's the Asian.'

I made an 'Oh' face and he laughed.

"Speak of the devi," he said.

Mika approached us and said, "Hey, Ronnie, Megan has to talk to you. Hi, Cassie! How are you?"

"Hi, Mika! I'm great, thanks for asking. How are you?"

"I'm good, thank you. I see you and Ronnie are back together?" he asked, motioning to the ring.

"Oh, yeag, it's all good now," I said, smiling.

"That's great! He was a wreck when he was recording. When he wasn't recording, he was listening to you sing, which isn't a bad thing because you're a great singer, but it was sad."

"Aw," I said, looking at Ronnie, "Well, we're back together now. I'll make sure he isn't sad anymore."

"That's good," Mika said, watching Ronnie come back.

"Mika, we have to start, so get in position. Cas, follow me," he said, grabbing my hand.

He led me to a chair and I sat on it.

He kissed my lips so gently and said, "I love you, baby," then went with his band.

The photographer, who I assumed was Megan, gave them directions, and took pictures. They posed and looked great, taking Meg's direction. Meg stopped for a second and walked to me.

"Hey, Cassie! I'm Meg," she said.

"Oh, hey! Nice to meet you!" I said, extending my hand.

She shook it, then said, "I was hopinh you'd be in the pictures with the boys. Every rock band needs a hot girl in at least one of their photos. Will you be the hot girl?"

"Um, sure! Just tell me what to do, boss," I said, getting up.

"Okay, take off the vest, put your hair down and go by your fiancee'.

I did as she said.

"Okay, now act slutty," she said.

I put my arms around Ronnie and Jacky and hung off of them, like they were holding me up, and I stared into the camera, sexy-like.

"Perfect! Stay like that!" she said, taking the picture.

"Now do slutty poses," she said, and I did as she said.

At one point, Jacky was embracing me and I was blowing a kiss to Ronnie. Then, I was being straddled by Ronnie and my head was back.

"And that's perfect! Great job, everybody! CJ, you were amazing! I'm straight and I wanted to make out with you!" Meg said.

I laughed and made a sultry face. She laughed and put down her camera. I put my arm around Ronnie's waist and he kissed my head.

"You were great, baby girl," he said.

I looked up and smiled. The rest of the guys congratulated me.

"So, now what?" I asked.

"We go to the studio,"Jacky said.

I gasped, "I get to see you guys record? Cool!"

Ryan laughed and said, "Come on, jumping bean. We're recording three songs today."

"Oh, which ones?"

"I don't know. We'll pick 'em when we get there," Ryan said, walking away.

"Com on, Cas," Ronnie said, pulling at my hand gently.

I followed him and we got in my car, and drove to the recording studio. We went in the building and into a huge room with everything- soundboards, guitars, everything. I sat down next to the producer, I'm assuming.

"Hey, Cassie Jordan! I'm Alex, I'm gonna be producing this album," he said.

"Hi, nice to meet you," I replied.

"So, guys, which song are we doing first?" Alex asked.

Ryan cleared his throat and said, "How bout we let CJ pick?"

"I like that idea."

Ryan came up to me and gave me a list of songs and lyrics, and said, "Whichever one you want."

I read them all, then said, "I'm Not a Vampire is really standing out to me. I have a good feeling about it."

"Okay, let's do it," Alex said.

He got the soundboard ready and the band recorded their instrumentals. Ronnie was last. He got into the booth and sang the whole song, and I couldn't believe it. He got better, I didn't think that was possible.

He got out and said, "How was that, babe?"

"Ronnie, that was amazing! All of you were amazing!" I exclaimed.

"Thank you, baby!" he said, kissing my cheek.

Derek asked, "Hey, Ron, do you want to do the 'Hey, Ronnie' thing now?"

"Oh, yeah!" he said, he turned to me and said, "Cas, in the song, I go, 'Hi, my name is Ronnie, I'm an addict' and right after that, a group of people will say,'Hi, Ronnie!' I want you to be in that group. Will you do it?"

"Sure," I said.

"Okay, come on," he said, grabbing my hand and leading me into the booth.

Alex put on the playback and everyone listened, getting ready for the part. Ronnie's voice filled the room with 'Hi, my name is Ronnie, I'm an addict.' Everyone said, "Hi, Ronnie!"

Alex smiled and said, "That was perfect! Here's the playback,"

He played it and it sounded great! I couldn't wait for the album. We all got out of the booth, feeling satisfied and excited.

"Okay, guys. I kind of want to do The Westerner next. Is that okay?"

Ronnie nodded and they did that. The last song they did was Good Girls Bad Guys. Ronnie was singing and I was giggling because of the lyrics, and because Ronnie was making faces.

"What's so funny, CJ?" Mika asked.

"Do you see him?" I asked, looking at him, who was flicking his tongue.

Mika laughed and said, "Oh."

"I'm also laughing because of the lyrics. Holy shit, where does he come up with this stuff?"

Mika laughed asome more and said, "I don't know. He's something. He sure is something."

I nodded and Ronnie got out of the booth, smiling mischievously at me.

"So, how'd ya like it?"

"Oh my god, Ronnie," I said, still trying to get out of my giggle fit, "I love you."

He kissed me and said, "I love ya too, babe."