Status: active :D

Listen up Cause This Is Not the End

ch. 25

I took it out of the box and started thinking. Should I really do this? I'm most likely not pregnant. Then again...

(Flashback to seven years ago, in the bathroom)

Jaime knocked on the door and asked, "Yes or no?"

I came out and said, "Yes."

He sighed and said, "That's the seventh one! Face it Cas, we're pregnant. We're going to have a baby."

The word 'baby' gave me chills. I ignored them and paced arond the room. Jaime grabbed me and pulled me into his long tan arms, then looked into my eyes lovingly.

"Cassie, why are you so afraid? I'm gonna be here for you the whole time, I'll be here with you. I love you, and we can get through this. Besides, I think we're going to be frickin' great parents," he said, with a grin.

I laughed and smiled.

"You're right," I said, "What am I afraid of? I have you and the guys to help me, so I should be happy."

"Exactly!" Jaime said, still holding me.

He leaned in and kissed my forehead softly. Vic then walked in the room and into the bathroom. After a minute, he comes out of the bathroom, to me and wraps me in a hug.

"Congradulations, Cassie girl," he whispers into my hair.

He kisses my cheek, then goes to Jaime and hugs him.

"EVERYONE!" Vic yelled, making everybody rush downstairs and into the room.

"What's wrong?" Mike asked.

Vic grinned and looked at me. I nodded and he took a deep breath.

"Guess what?" he asked.

"We're ordering pizza?" Tony asked, excited.

"Well, no, but we could, because we have to celebrate."

"And just what are we celebrating?" Mike asked his brother.

"I just want my damn pizza," Tony mumbled.

"Forget your damn pizza, because Cassie and Jaime are expecting!" Vic yelled.

Mike and Tonys' jaw dropped, making me laugh. I pointed to the bathroom, and they went in. They came out a second later, saying "congrats" and hugging both of us.

Mike went to Jaime and said, "That's my boy!"

I laughed and Vic went to order the pizza.

(End flashback)

I took the pregnancy test and waited, sitting on the ground. After five minutes, I held my breath and looked at the test, my eyes went wide.

Pregnant.

Okay, now I know. I'm pregnant with Ronnie's baby, and he doesn't expect a thing. No one does. I threw out the test, burying it into the trash, washed my hands and opened the door, where I saw Jaime. Great...

"Hey, Cas. you've been in there for ten minutes," he said, "and you look like you're about to cry. What's going on?"

I didn't answer him, I just buried my face into his chest. I didn't cry, just stood there while he held me. After a minute, he pulled my chin up so I was looking up at him.

"Cassie, we've dated before, gotten engaged, been best friends, had a kid. I KNOW when there's something wrong."

"Not wrong," I said, "Just startling to me, kinda scary."

"Can I take guesses?" he asked, his brown eyes examining my face for clues.

I nodded. He stood there for a while, studying me. After a while, he spoke.

"You're pregnant."

I nodded again, only this time, I couldn't keep in the tears. I bit my lip to stop the uneven breathing.

Jaime just embraced me again and said, "Oh, darling. You've been a mother before, you could do this! You still have me and the guys, and now you have Audrey and Steve and Ronnie to help you too. We won't let you do this alone, Cas. Be strong."

He wiped away my tears and continued, "Do you want to tell everyone, or do you want to wait?"

In a hoarse whisper, I said, "I want to wait."

He nodded and kissed my head, then wiped away the rest of my tears and didn't let my go until I started acting normal again. When I did, he took my hand and led me to the garage, where Mike was on the phone, Audrey and Steve were making out, Tony was playing with his phone, and Vic and Ronnie were being idiots on the stage. Vic was playing the guitar and they were both singing in odd voices, making Jaime and me laugh. They noticed us and stopped.

"Hi, baby! Vic and I were bonding!" Ronnie said with a smile.

"I could tell!" I replied, returning the smile.

"Hey, Cas, did you fall in?" Vic asked, laughing.

"No," I said, "I just had to get away from you idiots for a while."

Vic gasped and said, "Hurtful," his hand flying to his heart.

I smiled and shrugged. Ronnie jumped off the stage and ran to me. He picked me up and kissed me, giggling on my lips.

I kissed back, then pulled away and asked, "Why are you so hyper?"

"I don't know, I love you. You're awesome, and so are these guys. I love them too," he replied, saying it in one breath.

He gasped and said, "We should all hang out again, soon!"

Vic was off the stage, he laughed and put his arm around Ronnie.

"Ronnie man, we're now best friends, so we're all going to hang out anytime we want," he said.

"Yay!" Ronnie squealed, making me laugh hysterically.

I held my stomach and doubled over, laughing, until one of my many ring tones went off. This one was Get Up by Korn, featuring Skrillix. I headbanged to it for a second, then looked at the number. unknown. I continued to dance to it until it stopped.

"Who was that?" jaime asked me.

I shrugged and said, "I don't know. It was unknown. Gosh, I've been getting unknown calls for awhile now. Maybe I should answer them."

"Yeah," Vic said, "you never know."

The song began to play again, and I looked at the screen- Jerbear.

"Jerbear!" I answered cheerfully, "How are you, darling?"

"I'm great, cJ! Thanks! Long time, no talk, huh?"

"I know! And we're neighbors, too! That's a little odd," I replied.

Jerry laughed and said, "Yeah, I know!"

"Mkay. What's up?"

"Okay, well, I just wanted to inform you that there are rumors floating around about you."

"Rumors?" I asked, my eyebrows raising, "about me?"

"Mhm," Jerry said.

"Okay, lay 'em on me," I said, sitting on Ronnie's lap, "tell me about myself."

Ronnie wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Okay. I know this isn't true, but just thought I'd tell ya- People are saying you're pregnant, and it's Jaime's baby," Jerry said.

I could tell his eyebrows are raised, and mine were too. I took a breath.

"Sweetheart," I began, "first off, I'm not pregnant. Second, if I were, it'd be with Ronnie's baby, because I never cheated on Ronnie, never, nor did I ever think about it. Second, I love Jaime, but not like that. Mkay?"

"Yeah, I know it's not true, but I'm making a video, and you're on speaker phone. I wanted everyone to hear it from your mouth, so thanks!" Jerry said.

"No problem, hun! Are there any more?" I asked, laying my head on top of Ronnie's.

I kissed his head and he tightened his grip on me, and smiled. I smiled back, then he began tickling me.

"Ronnie, stop!" I said, between laughs.

He wouldn't, he just kept laughing so I said, "I'm on the phone, you meanie!"

He stopped and gasped dramatically.

He then took the phone and said, "Hiya, Jerry! You need to visit us sometime!"

There was a pause, then he said, "Hi, youtube! I love you all!"

He laughed and said, "Okay, bye!"

He put the phone in my face and said, "Cassie babe, say byeee!"

I laughed and said, "Bye!"

He hung up, gave my phone to Vic, then attacked me with kisses. I giggled some more and we fell on the ground.

"Ow!' I said, holding my head and still giggling.

"Aw, baby," Ronnie said, "Come here, lemme fix it."

I moved closer to him and he kissed my head, then he wrapped his arms around me again, and layed his head on my shoulder. Vic came in, then, talking on my phone.

"okay, see ya there," he said, smiling.

He hung up and held out my phone to me.

"I hope ya don't mind, but I answered your call from Ava. Her and I have, uh, a date tonight," he said, shy-like.

"Aww!" I almost yelled.

I got up and hugged him, because he began to blush.

I pulled away and said, "Vic, I'm so proud of you! Ava's really nice, and she'll love you!"

He smiled and said, "Yeah, she seems nice. She's uh, beautiful."

Mike came into the conversation and said, "Who's Ava?"

"You know, Ava Bradly," I said.

"The model?" Mike asked, with his eyes wide.

Vic nodded.

Mike put his arm around Vic's shoulder and said, "My bro! You lucky dog!"

He then looked at me and asked, "Do you have any more single friends?'

I gave him my phone and said, "Knock yourself out."

"Sweet!" he said, going to a chair and sitting down.

He ended up scoring a date with model, Summer Jones. Ronnie and I left after a couple more songs and them getting to know him more. Ronnie went to start the car, and i was saying my goodbyes. They all said that he was a cool guy and they liked him. I agreed with them and left. We went home and made dinner, then went to bed early. The next week and a half went by the same, only Jerry and Skyler started coming over again. I'm going to jump to Thursday of that week.