Status: active :D

Listen up Cause This Is Not the End

ch. 31

(Ronnie)

The next morning, I woke up next to a sleeping Cas. That's weird, usually she's up before me. I leaned over and kissed her, which didn't stir her. I'll let her sleep.

I got out of bed, took a shower, then got dressed. Walking downstairs, I nearly tripped.

"Fuck," I whispered.

I regained my balance and walked downstairs into the kitchen. I went to the fridge and took out eggs and bacon. I cooked them up, then poured myself a glass of milk. I poured a glass for Cassie as well as making extra food for her. I sat down and began to eat.

"Okay, bye," I heard my angel say.

She walked into the room, hanging up her phone, looking annoyed, probably because she got woken up. She sat down at the table and I put a plate of food in front of her.

"Dr. Evans wants to see me today, to check on the baby. My appointment is at 12, and I have an interview right after that. Too top that off, I feel like poop."

She moved the plate away from her, then put her head on the table. I put my hand on her head.

"Do you want some asprin?" I asked, trying to make her feel better.

"Yes, please," she replied, muffled.

I smiled at her, then walked to the bathroom, grabbed two pills from the bottle in the cabinent. I walked back to her and set them in her hand. She lifted up her head, popped the pills in her mouth and washed them down with my milk.

"Do you want me to come with you?" I asked, sitting next to her.

"No, because right after that, I'm going to the interview and I don't think you'd want to sit there and watch."

"But, what if I do?"

She looked at me and smiled.

"Alright. Get ready, we'll leave in half an hour."

I went upstairs and got ready, while Cas ate her breakfast. After a while, she went in the bathroom and took a shower, then got dressed. We both got completely ready, then I grabbed the keys and we left.

"So, where's the doctor's office?"

"Peach St." she replied.

We were almost there, then something happened. An 18 wheeler was driving in the wrong lane; drunk dumbass, I suppose. I noticed he was heading straight towards us. I grabbed Cassie's hand and swerved, right off the road and into a tree.

After that, all I saw was white.
♠ ♠ ♠
I promise you, there WILL be a sequel! I just...didn't...write it yet, or even thought about it to be honest. My friend was supposed to take it over, but that never happened. I promise, though, a sequel is in the works.