Status: active :D

Listen up Cause This Is Not the End

4

They said goodbye and followed me to my car. They both sat in the back, talking about how excited they are. I laughed at that, and began driving to the venue. After a while, I broke the sudden silence.
"So, you guys have any requests?"
They both sat there, thinking, until it came to them.
"I Feel Like Dancing," Skyler said.
"I Won't Wanna Dance," said Jerry.
I laughed, "Conflicting titles, I love it! I'll do them both."
They laughed. We finally got to the venue, and we got out of the car and into the building. Becca, my manager, came up to me.
"Hey, CJ. Who are these boys?" She asked in her country accent.
"Oh, they're my best friends. Could you get them backstage passes?"
"Sure thing," she said, walking away.
She came back a moment later with the passes. She gave them both a pass and they introduced each other.
Becca looked at her watch and said, "Okay, you have 45 minutes. What do you wanna do, CJ?"
"Dance!" I yelled.
I pulled Skyler and Jerry to the stage, turned on the stereo and started dancing. Becca and her husband, Nico were dancing with us. I grabbed Skyler's hands and we danced for a song, and then after that, I danced with Jerry for a song. At one point, I danced with both of them at the same time. We all got pumped, and soon, it was time for the show I hugged Jerry and Skyler and they went into the audience. I ran onstage in front of the crowd and everyone cheered.
"Hello, Pennsylvania! How are you doing tonight?" I yelled into the mic. They cheered.
"Well, that sounds pretty darn good! So, on that note, let's get this party started! This is a song my friend Jerry picked out. It's called I Don't wanna Dance!"
The band played the intro, and I got into it, singing. I found Jerry and smiled at him. He smiled back and sang along. After that, they began playing I Feel Like Dancing.
"This song's for you, Skyler!"
We played that, and I danced like an idiot, along with everyone else in the room. the song was over and we played the rest of the set.
"Thank you, Pennsylvania! You guys were amazing! I love you all!"
They all yelled, "We love you too!" and I smiled and walked backstage. After a couple of minutes, Skyler and Jerry found me and gave me a bear hug.
"You guys! I'm all sweaty!"
They laughed and Skyler said, "We don't care! You were amazing!"
"Yeah, you were the best concert I've been to in a long time!" Jerry said, still latched on to me.
I continued to hug them, and I kissed both of them on the cheeks, then let go.
"Okay, I need to go meet my other fans now, to sign autographs and stuff. you could stay back and chill, talk to Becca and my band, whatever. I'll be back," I said, waiting outside.
I waled outside and everyone ran up to me. I signed 50 autographs, hugged 100 people, and met about 20 little kids. It was worth it, though. My fans mean the world to me. There were three people left. I walked up to them.
"Hey, guys. How are you all doing?"
They turned around and I recognized them immediately.
"Hi, mom, Raelyn, Nate."