Status: active :D

Listen up Cause This Is Not the End

cinco! (5)

I didn't expect to see my mom, and little brother and sister here, or anywhere. You see, I was on bad terms with that side of my family, ecpecially those three. When i said I wanted to be a singer, they laughed. They always put me down, even before the singer idea. And, don't get me started on not going to college. But, I'm famous, rich, and happy. That's all I ever wanted, and they hate me for it. So, why are they here, at my concert?
"Hey, Cassie," my mom said.
"Wha-what are you doing here?" I asked.
"We wanted to see how you're doing. The arena was packed, so pretty good, I guess," my mom said.
"Yeah, I'm doing well. I mean, I'm happy," I stated.
"Do you live in a mansion?" my brother, Nate asked.
He's five years younger than me, and yet he still acts like he's 10.
"Um, no. I just moved, actually. But, I'm not living there, yet, because I need to buy furniture, and a mattress," I said, with my head down.
"Well, where are you staying?" my sister, Raelyn, asked.
"At a friend's. I'm going shopping tomorrow."
"chop, chop, chop you up! Ima monster! HAHA! Eat you like-"
I answered my phone, "Hello?"
It was Jerry. "Hey. Uh, Becca and Nico are making out. We kinda wanna go home now."
I laughed, "Oh, Jerbear! Yeah, they do that, like, all the time. I forgot to warn you. I'll be back in a second. K?"
"K. Thank you! Bye!" he said, then hung up.
I laughed, and shook my head.
"That was Jerry, the friend I'm staying with. I have to go now. I'll see ya around, I guess," I said, turning around to walk away.
Thet didn't stop me, so I walked into the building to see Jerry and Skyler run to me and latch themselves onto me again. I hugged them tightly.
"Come on, we're going home," I said, leading them to the car.
We got in the car and drove to Dunkin Donuts to get frozen hot chocolate (Yummy!), then we went to Jerry's house.
Jerry yawned, then yelled, "Mom! we're home!"
Lydia walked out of the kitchen with a glass of water.
"Hey, darlings," she said, "I'm going to bed. Don't stay up too late."
With that, she walked upstairs and to her room. We all walked up the stairs, my feet dragging, my eyelids growing heavy. I went in my room and crashed on the bed, still in my clothes, full makeup and everything. I'm just so tired.