Status: active :D

Listen up Cause This Is Not the End

Six

I awoke to Jerry's voice, Skyler agreeing with him, and my ringtone. My eyes fluttered open, and I yawned.
"Oh, hey, sleeping beauty," Jerry said, cheerfully, "Your phone's ringing. It's, well, I don't know who it is."
He gave me the phone, and I answered it.
"Hello?" I said, half yawning.
"Cassie babe!" a familiar voice said on the other line.
I gasped, "Ronnie!"
The guys gasped and I smiled at them.
"Yep, it's me! The one and only. So, what's going on with my baby girl?" Ronnie asked.
I took in a breath, then said, "Well, I moved out of the house, got a new one, made two totally awesome friends, and now I'm sitting here, missing you like crazy."
"Oh, baby, that's great! I can't wait to see how amazing you made the house!"
"Well, um, I just bought it yesterday, so it's not painted, and there's no furniture, so it kinda sucks right now. But, I think we can do a lot in 11 days," I said, looking at the boys.
They smiled and nodded. I smiled back, until Ronnie said something.
"Well, babe, I've got some news for you as well." he paused, "I'm not getting out in 11 days, I'm getting out in four."
My jaw dropped. I found my words and asked, "Wha- why?"
"Good behavior," he stated, "I can be bad and get back the seven days, if you want."
I laughed, "No, babe. Don't do that! I'm happier to see you in four days instead of 11. Less waiting, I guess."
Skyler looked at Jerry and whispered, "He's getting out in 4 days."
Jerry nodded, looking nervous.
"So, uh, um..."
I lost my words again.
Ronnie laughed, "You don't seem very excited."
"No, I am! I'm just nervous."
"About what?"
"Seeing you. It's been so long since my last visit. I just, you might have changed..."
Ronnie paused and said, "Oh, no baby. I did change physically, and only a bit emotionally. I kicked all my bad habits, including the drugs, and, I'm missing you more, which means I love you a lot more now. I need you more now. Babe, please don't think I'm a changed man, all mean and rough and stuff. Cause I'm not! I'm the same, only a bit different. Just a bit. One thing didn't change at all. Ya know what that is?"
I shook my head, "No."
"The fact that you're still the one. You're the only girl for me. You're still the only one I ever want to be with, and need to be with. You're my Cassiebear. Nothing's gonna change that, nothing," Ronnie said, which made me tear up.
Ronnie must of heard me start to cry, because he said, "Please don't cry, sweetheart. I'll see you soon, and if I were there right now, I'd kiss those tears away, but since I can't, go be with your two new friends. Let them take care of you until I get out, okay?"
"Okay, Ronnie bear," I said.
I heard a smile in his voice. "I have to go now. I love you so much, Cassie."
"I love you too."
"Bye," he said, hanging up.
I hung up, then looked at the boys. They looked worried. I hugged them both at the same time, and cried. Jerry rubbed my back, while Skyler played with my hair. When I was done crying, I let go of them and sat there, wiping my tears away. Then, I stood up, and walked out the door. I went downstairs to my car and got new clothes, a hairbrush, and makeup remover. I closed and locked my car, then walked back in the house, up the stairs, and to my room, where Jerry and Skyler were looking at me confused. I held up my clothes, and they said, "Oh."
I walked to the bathroom and to the mirror, where I began removing the caked on makeup. Soon, I looked slightly human again. I put my clothes on the sink, and locked the door to take a shower. I undressed and got in, washing up. When i was finished, I got out and dried off. Then, I got dressed, and began brushing my hair. When i was done, and looked human again, I got out of the bathroom with my clothes, and walked into the bedroom, sitting on the bed.
I looked at the boys and said, "I feel so much better now. I feel human."
They laughed, then Jerry said, "Yeah, well now it's my turn."
So, Jerry took a shower, then Skyler, and soon, we were all ready to go shopping.
We went to my car and drove to Matt's Furniture shop. We went in the building and bought two couches, a loveseat, two beds, tables, dressers, chairs, and mirrors. I paid the man, then went to the new house to wait for the furniture. An hour later, it came, and the movers put the furniture in the perfect spots. Soon, the house was beautiful.
"Well, that's one thing accomplished," Skyler said, "What's next?"
"Clothes, food, dishes, tvs, and silverware."
Jerry gave me the keys. "Let's do this."
we got back in the car, and drove to Walmart, which is the only place that has everything on our list. We went home with beautiful china plates and bowls, silverware, new clothes for Ronnie, two flat screen tvs, and enough food to fill the fridge and pantry. We went to my house, put everything away, then sat there on the couch, not wanting to move, which we didn't. We just sat there, watching tv.
When I finally got all my strength back, I got up and said, "So, what do you two want for dinner?"
skyler looked up at me, "CJ, it's only 4 o'clock."
"Yeah, but we didn't eat breakfast, or lunch. I'm hungry," I replied, rubbing my tummy.
"Ya know, now that you mention it, I am hungry," Jerry said.
"Great!" I said, walking into the kitchen.
I then walked back into the living room. "Um, what should I make?"
"Pizza," the boys replied.
I nodded my head and walked into the kitchen and to the fridge, where I pulled out pizza crust and shredded cheese.I put them on the table and went to the pantry and pulled out pizza sauce. Jerry decided to help me, so he took out a circular pan and put it on the table. I placed the crust on it and spread the sauce while Jerry preheated the oven. While I was spreading the sauce, I began singing We Are Broken by Paramore. I began putting the cheese on, and Jerry helped me, also singing with me. when the song was over, and the pizza was in the oven, Jerry spoke.
"Sing When It Rains."
I nodded and sang it. He helped me with the background vocals. Soon, we were dancing with each other. That song was over, and the pizza was done. I took it out, cut it into pieces, and we sat on the couch to let it cool.
After a couple of minutes, we got up and ate. My tummy was thanking me, because I didn't eat all day today. Soon, we were full. Being full makes me sleepy, so I yawned, put my head on Jerry's shoulder, and fell asleep.
I woke up an hour later with my arms around Jerry as if he was a pillow, and Skyler using me as one. I smiled and went back to sleep.