Status: active :D

Listen up Cause This Is Not the End

seven!

The past few days went by in a breeze. They were just the same, Skyler and Jerry came over, we hung out, and I had concerts. Tuesday was the day that was different from the rest. Today is tuesday. Today was the Ronnie was getting out.

My alarm went off, telling me to get up. I got up, took a shower, then went in the kitchen to make breakfast. I made a bowl of cereal and sat down and ate it. I then went upstairs to do my hair and makeup. Soon, it was time to go. I got in my car and turned on my Sleeping with Sirens cd. I turned it up enough so I can't hear my thoughts. I drove to the prison, nervous, anxious, scared. I pulled into the driveway and really got shaky. I walked to the enterance and stood there. A minute later, the gates opened up and someone walked out. He was tall, lean, but muscular, long black hair, he was my Ronnie. He spotted me and ran to me, I ran too, and jumped in his arms. He held me, and by that time, I was crying. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him, as if I never kissed him before.

"It's okay, Cassiebear, I'm here now. We're together now, finally," he said in my neck.

He suddenly pulled away.

"and now that we're together, it made me realize, I've never been so sure of this in my life," he said, getting down on one knee and pulling something out of his pocket.

It was a silver ring, with a huge diamond ring on it.

"Cassandra Layne Jordan, will you marry me?"

I stood there, speechless. I lost my words.

"Wha- Huh, uh, Yes! Yes, that's the word. Yes, I will marry you, Ronald Joseph Radke," I said, crying.

He laughed and slid the ring on my finger. He wrapped his arms around me, kissing my lips softly. I pulled away and looked at him.

"How did you get an engagement ring when you were in prison?"

He smiled and said, "I didn't get it in prison, I had it. The night I got arrested, I had it in my pocket because I was going to ask you then. But, I couldn't, and you gave me these clothes that had the ring in it. So, I asked you today, and here we are!"

He ended that with jazz hands. I laughed, and he laughed too.

"Oh, i missed your laugh. And," he grabbed my hand, "I missed you. I don't ever want to leave you, baby."

He kissed it, and I smiled.

"Oh," I said, "I can't wait til you see what the boys and I did to the house. We did it all in one day, one long, grueling day."

"Well, let's go! I wanna see!" he said, jumping up and down, all excited.

I took his hand and led him to my car, we got in and I turned it on, and began to drive. The cd played, as loud as I had it, and Ronnie turned it down. He opened up the glovebox and pulled out my cd holder. He opened it and began looking through it. He settled on a cd, I'm not sure which one, and he took out the Sleeping with Sirens one and put the cd in. Blood on the Dancefloor began to play, and he turned it up. We sang along to S My D, and we were laughing. After that song, we pulled into the driveway.

We got out of the car, and I opened up the front door of the house. He walked in and looked around in awe. He began to walk around and mutter things to himself.

He got to the kitchen and said, "You did this in a day?"

"Yeah, you didn't even look upstairs yet!"

He ran up the stairs and looked in every room. He got to our room and said, "This is our room?"

"Mhm," I replied, watching him.

"That's your dresser. I bought clothes for you, and filled it up," I said, pointing to the dresser he was in front of.

He opened it and looked at the clothes. When he was done, he went to me and smiled.

"It's perfect. Thank you so much," he said.

"Well, I love you, so it was no problem. Hey," I said, looking at him mischiveously, "Ya wanna try out the bed?"

His smile matched mine and he shut the door, then grabbed me and threw me on the bed. I giggled and we had, well, um, fun.

After our "sexy time," we took showers and got dressed. We went downstairs and sat on the couch, watching tv, until the doorbell rung. I went up and answered it.

"Hey, buddies!" I said, "Come in!"

Jerry and Skyler walked in, exchanging their greetings to me.

I smiled and said, "Ronnie! Come meet my best friends!"

Ronnie got up and walked over to me. He looked at the boys and said, "Hey, guys. I'm Ronnie."

"H-hey. I'm Jerry," Jerry said, holding out his hand.

Ronnie shook it and then shook Skyler's hand.

"Skyler," Skyler said.

Ronnie looked at them and said, "so, you two were the guys that took care of her when I was gone?"

"Well, uh, kinda. Not the whole time, because we met a week ago. But, we helped her a lot after we met," Skyler replied.

"Ah, well, that was nice of you," Ronnie said.

"Yeah," Jerry said, "But she's super nice to us, and everyone else. She deserves niceness."

"yeah,' Ronnie agreed, "My baby's a sweetheart. Don't ya love her?"

"Yeah, she's pretty damn awesome," Jerry replied.

I smiled and put my arm around his shoulder. He smiled.

"So, I'm hungry, and I think I should make some lunch," I said, removing my arm from Jerry.

I looked at everyone, "So, what would you like?"

"Pizza," both Jerry and Skyler said.

I looked at them, "But, I made you pizza last time!"

They just looked at me. I sighed and said, "Okay," then walked into the kitchen and got the ingredients.

I got the pan and put the crust on it, then I poured the sauce and began spreading it. The boys walked in, and Jerry said, "This is the part where she begins singing."

I saw Ronnie look at him funny, which made Jerry say, "Last time she made pizza, when she was spreading the pizza sauce, she begun singing Paramore," he looked at me, "So, what are you gonna sing this time, CJ?"

I thought, then began singing Million Dollar Houses by Pierce the Veil. It popped in my head, so I started singing it. When I got to the second verse, Jerry began singing with me. I smiled, sang backup, and danced with him. We stopped dancing, and I put the cheese on. Ronnie preheated the oven. He put the pizza in the oven, and I just kept singing.

The song was over, so I started singing another by the same band. I chose Fast Times at Claremont High. Skyler started doing backup with Jerry. Ronnie just sat there and listened. I laughed when Skyler did the 'Now brother, take that beat back' part. When it came, I did the screaming part. We all did the bridge, and soon, the pizza was done. Ronnie took it out to cool.

"I wanna hear CJ sing Stay Away From My Friends," Jerry said.

I nodded and began singing. When I got to the chorus, I began to think.

I remember writing this part.

(flashback)

"Hey, Cassie, come here. Help me write this. I'm stuck," Vic said.

I laughed and said, "Okay, dude."

I read what he wrote so far, then I took the pencil and wrote, 'So, baby, stay away from my friends, cause I need them to carry me, when it's over, I'll count back from ten, and you could listen to glass hearts shattering.'

I put the pen down and said, "There ya go, buddy."

I was walking away when Vic yelled, "Cassie Jordan, this is amazing! Thank you! I'm so glad to have a friend like you."

I just smiled and kept walking.
(End flashback)

I snapped out of my daze and kept singing. I feel like I was about to cry, but I kept singing the bridge of the song through it.

I almost screamed that part, because my voice was so unsteady. Jerry looked at me and sang backup. I sang the last line, then said, "I'm gonna...go upstairs for a sec."

Running upstairs, I nearly tripped, but I got to my room. I shut the door, grabbed my phone, and typed in a number. It rang and I hekd my breath.

"Hello?" a voice on the line said.

I exhaled, then said, "Hey, baby! I miss you!"