Status: active :D

Listen up Cause This Is Not the End

8

(Ronnie POV)
Man, CJ's been up there for a while. I'm gonna go see what she's doing.

"Hey, guys, I'm gonna go check on her. She's been gone for a while," I said, then began to walk upstairs.

I went to knock on the door, but I heard her talking. She was probably on the phone. I was about to walk away, when I heard her say, "I love you too."

Who is she talking to? It can't be her mom or siblings. They fucking hate her. It could be her dad or stepmom. She's always loved them, and they were always nice. Should I ask? No, I don't wanna invade her privacy.

I heard her walking, so I went to the middle of the stairs, pretending I was walking the stairs the whole time. I went to the top of the stairs and she opened the door.

"Hey," I said, cheerfully.

"Hey," she said, giving me a weak smile.

I can tell she's been crying, so I wrapped her in my arms.

"What's wrong, babe," I asked into her hair.

"It's nothing," she replied.

What's she hiding? If she's hiding anything at all, that is. I shook it off.

"Okay, babe. Why don't you come downstairs, eat some pizza?"

she nodded her head, and I bent down and kissed her cheek. She just walked downstairs in a zombie like state. I followed her into the kitchen where she took a tiny bite of a piece of pizza. She kept taking tiny bites, and I watched her. Skyler didn't seem to notice, but Jerry did. He watched her like I did, and she probably noticed, because she began taking bigger bites of the pizza. Soon, she was done, and so was everyone else. She threw away her crust and went to the couch, and sat down. I followed, but Skyler said him and Jerry had to go home. Cassie stood up and gave them hugs. I high-fived them and they left. I sat there, watching Cassie sit there, watching Family Feud. After a minute of silence, I put my head on her shoulder, and kissed her cheek.

Nothing.

I began kissing her neck, which usually makes her giggle.

She began to giggle her adorable giggle, and I smiled. I kept kissing her neck, and she jumped on top of me and kissed my lips. After making out for a while, we stopped and watched a movie that was on tv.

"Hey, baby. What movie is this?"

"The Iron Giant," she replied.

"Oh." I paused. "Do you like this movie?"

"Yes."

"Oh."

I stayed silent for the rest of the movie. It turns out, the giant saves a town and explodes, and everyone thinks he's dead, but really, he's alive and in Iceland. I liked it. It was a good movie. Cassie was laying down, her feet on my lap. I looked at the time, 11:00pm.

"Hey, sweetie?"

No response.

"Babe."

Nothing. I nudged her, but I saw she was sleeping, so I picked her up and carried her to our room and put her to bed. I layed down next to her and drifted off to sleep.

The next morning, she was her normal self. I went downstairs and was immediately hit by the sweet aroma of pancakes and bacon.

"Hey, honey!" I said, kissing her cheek.

"Hi, Ronnie love," she replied, turning off the stove.

I sat down at the table, and there was a stack of pancakes, a pile of bacon, some Aunt Jemima syrup, and two glasses of orange juice. She sat down and we began to eat.

"This is the best breakfast I ever had, Cassiebear," I said, with a mouthful of pancake.

She just smiled and went back to her orange juice. It was silent for a moment, then I said something.

"So, uh, I decided to form another band."

"Really? That's great!" she said.

"Yeah, I'll call up old buddies and try to get them to say yes," I said.

"I can't wait. Do you have a name yet?"

"Mhm. Falling in Reverse."

She paused, then said, "I love it."

I smiled. After we were done, I went upstairs to call my friends. I first tried calling Jacky. I know he'll wanna join.

I typed in his number and waited.

After a few rings, his British accent filled the line, "Hello?"

"Hey, dude! It's Ronnie."

"Ronnie, buddy! How've you been?"

"Good, just got out of jail, and now I'm living with my fiancee', miss Cassie Jordan."

"Wow, it sounds like you're doing better than good, huh?"

"Yeah, and now I wanna ask you something," I said.

"Sure, anything, ol' Ronald."

"I'm starting a band. Do you wanna be in it?"

He said, "Hmm, sure! When would ya like me over?"

"About three? I still need to get the rest of the gang."

"Okay, I'll bring my guitar. Text me your address later," Jacky said, his accent thick.

"K. Thanks man, bye."

I hung up and called Derek. Then, Mika. Ryan was the last person I called. He was a really good drummer, and I'm happy he agreed.

I got dressed, then went downstairs and to the kitchen. Cassie was washing the dishes.

"I ran to her and said, "Hunny! Guess what?"

She faked being excited, "Gasp! What?"

I didn't even care. I just told her.

"I have a band!"

She smiled and said, "That's great! When are they coming over?"

"Is three alright?"

"Yeah. But, I have a cd signing at 11, so just thought I'd tell ya that."

"Mkay, babe. Hey, can we practice in the living room?"

"Yeah, just don't break anything, or get the carpet dirty," she said, draining the sink and drying her hands.

I wrapped her in my arms and kissed her. She kissed back, and at that moment, I realized that my life was perfect. Who cares about the past? I have the girl of my dreams, a house, a new band, and friends that love me. Yep, this is the life.

Cassie pulled away, and buried her head in my chest, just staying there, enjoying the moment, or possibly just enjoying the Axe she bought me. I swear, that stuff makes her crazy affectionate. I don't mind though. I love when she's like that. Soon, she pulled away and walked upstairs.

She came down half an hour later with her hair and makeup done, and she was wearing dark blue jeans and a plaid shirt with a white tank top underneath. I wish she didn't have to leave. She looks too damn sexy to not be with me.

I walked up to her and hugged her, taking in the sweet scent of her perfume. She laughed and hugged back. I pulled back and looked into her bright blue eyes.

"I love you, Cassiebear," I said, sincerely.

"I love you too, Ronnie love," she said, making me smile.

I love when she calls me that. She gave me a peck on the lips.

"I have to go now, babe. I'll see you in an hour or two."

"Two hours? No, baby! Don't go! Stay with me!"

She smiled, "Aw, Ronnie babe, I don't wanna go either, but I have to. My fans love me, too, remember?"

I nodded.

"Well, I love them, too. They need to know that I love them, and that's why I have to go. Ronnie," she said, putting her hand on my cheek, "I'll be back. I'm not gonna be long, I promise."

"Okay. Give me a kiss."

She went on her tip toes and kissed my lips. She then pulled back, grabbed her keys and phone, and walked to the front door, and out of it. I saw her get in her car and drive away.

"Okay, I'm home alone for about two hours. What do I do?"

I sat down and grabbed Cassie's laptop, logging in to my facebook. I changed my status to, "my life is perfect. I'm engaged to Cassie Jordan, I have a new band, and we're living together in a town where the neighbors are nice." I logged out, and went on to Twitter. I saw what was going on with my friends, and I tweeted about today. then, I got off her laptop and noticed her screensaver. It was an old picture of her and me, before I went to jail. I smiled and turned it off, turning on the tv.

I channel surfed until I found Cassie's favorite movie, Zombieland. I watched it, laughed, and thought of her. She really loves this movie.