Status: active :D

Listen up Cause This Is Not the End

nine!

(Cassie's POV)

I arrived at the place. It was a cute little bookstore a town over. I got out of my car and locked it, and walked into the building. There was a huge group of people in there, waiting for me. They saw me and cheered.

I smiled, waved, and said, "Hey guys!"

I sat down at the table with a couple of sharpies and ink pens on it. A teenager went up to me and gave me a frozen hot chocolate.

"Thank you so much!"

"Oh, no problem. My boss over there, told me to, so it was my job," he said.

I laughed and said, "come here."

I gave him a hug and he smiled big and walked away. I laughed, taking a sip of my delicious drink. A second later, the manager said it was time to start the signing. I prepared myself and grabbed a sharpie. The first person was a teenager with blue braces, brown hair, and a Paramore tee shirt.

"Hi! You're so cute! what's your name?" I said, taking her cd and opening it.

she stuttered, "I'm, uh, Kendra."

"Kendra, I love that name," I said, signing "To Kendra, I love your name, and your smile. Love, Cassie "CJ" Jordan."

I gave her the cd and said, "Ya know, you look a lot like I did when I was your age."

"Really?"

"Yeah, I had brown hair, braces, and I wore a lot of band shirts, I have that shirt, actually," I said.

"Well, that made me feel so much better, because i have really low self esteem, and you're the only artist that makes me feel better," Kendra said.

"Aw," I hugged her and said, "I was just like you, but then, I started ignoring all the mean people, and I start feeling better. You know I started writing stories when I was a teen, right? Well, I liked it, and posted them online, and since I found something I'm good at, I feel a lot better about myself. Oh, and try Black Veil Brides. That band makes me feel better."

She just smiled and said, "Thank you so much," then left.

I met the rest of the people, and signed cds and hugged many people. There were two people left, so I smiled at the girl next in line.

"Hey, what's your name, sweetie?"

"Destiny, and don't call me sweetie. You think you're better than everyone else, I know it," she said.

I looked at her surprised, and said, "No, I don't. I think so less of myself, and I think so much of the fans. They're so much better than me, and I don't deserve them."

"Well, no duh, you don't deserve them."

I stood up. "Why do you think these things? Is it something I'm doing, or something I said? Just tell me what, and I'll stop. I'll fix it."

she scoffed and said, "There's nothing you could do, only I can fix it."

And that's when she punched me in the nose. I punched back in defense. She said that Ronnie doesn't deserve me, and that's when I snapped. I jumped over the table and landed on top of her, punching her face everywhere. She grabbed my wrist and pulled it back, it made a snapping sound and I screamed. I punched her and made her nose bleed, and she somehow got up and kicked me in the stomach, hard. She repeatedly did that until security hauled her away, putting her in handcuffs and a police car.

I'm not sure how, but I got up on my own and stood there. The manager got me a tissue, and I blew my nose, the tissue was covered in blood. I threw it away and saw the remaining fan looking at me.

I went up to her and said, "I'm sorry about that," i grabbed a sharpie, "What's your name, hun?"

She smiled and said, "I'm Emily."

"I love that name," I said, writing "To Emily, you're such a pretty girl, and if you ever get in a fight, try to block the punches from your nose, cause it hurts, love Cassie Jordan."

"Here ya go," I said, giving her the cd.

She read it and laughed, "Will do, CJ."

She waved and walked away. I walked to the manager and said, "Can I use your bathroom? I'd like to clean my face up."

He pointed me to it and I went in it, looking at my face.

"Ooh," I said, "So that's why it hurts."

I laughed and cleaned up everything, then inspected my nose. I'm not sure if it's broken. I'll ask the first aid lady.

I got out of there and went to the table. The first aid lady inspected my face.

"Good news, your nose isn't broken. But, you do need stitches, and your wrist is sprained."

I squirmed. "No! I'll be fine! Just put a band aid on them!"

"Cassie, my dear, if you be good, I'll give you a lollipop!" she said.

I thought for a second, "What kind?"

She held up a cherry tootsie pop. My favorite kind of lollipop ever.

"Miss, I'm really afraid of pointy things going in my face. And I'm even more afraid of pain. Will it hurt?"

She held up a bottle of liquid and said, "This stuff will make sure you don't feel anything. To distract you, you could eat the pop."

"Yay!" I said, ripping the wrapper off and putting the pop in my mouth.

"Mmm," I said, satisfied.

I kept licking the pop, while, me not noticing, the nurse put the medicine above my eyebrow and on my chin. She stitched me up and put those skinny band aids on my stitches. she then put my wrist in a splint, then wrapped it in gauze.

"Okay, I'm all done. Your nose will be a little bruised, but that's it. As for your wrist, it'll heal in a month, so only take the splint off to shower. Don't touch your stitches. In about three weeks, then you could take them out, or you could come here, and I'll take 'em out for you. Enjoy the pop, and try not to get in anymore fights," the nurse said.

I smiled and said, "Thank you."

"You're welcome, darling," she said, and I walked out with the pop and my phone.

I got in my car and drove back home, th only place I wanna be right now. I got in the parking lot, turned off the car and got out. I ran to the front door and opened it.

"Ronnie?" I yelled.

"I'm in here," he yelled.

I walked into the living room, where I saw four men with instruments standing there. Ronnie was standing there, doing something with his phone. He saw me, dropped his phone and ran to me.

"What the hell happened to you?!" he yelled, hugging me tightly.

"Ow, ow, Ronnie, not too tight," I said.

He let go, grabbed my face and looked at me.

"What happened?"

"Can I sit down? my stomach hurts."

He grabbed my hand and walked me to the couch, where we both sat down.

"Now, what happened?"

"Well, I was at the signing, signing things and meeting really cool people. There were two people left, so I said, 'hey, sweetie' to the person next in line, like I always do. She's like, 'Don't call me sweetie. you don't deserve any of this' or something like that, and i'm like, 'Did I do something wrong?' and she just punched me in the face. That's why my nose is bruised. So, then she's like, 'Ronnie doesn't deserve you!' and that sent me off the edge. I jumped over the table and pounded the shit out of her, and believe me, I was dominating, and she got punches in. She also sprained my wrist," I held it up, "And I'm not sure how, but she got up from under me, and she began kicking me in the stomach really hard, and she had fucking heels on, and the guards got her and arrested that bitch, so I got up, got told I had to get stitches, and I'm like, 'no.'" But, I got bribed with a lollipop, so she gave me the stitches, and then I went home, and here we are."

Everyone looked at me in shock, and Ronnie pulled up my shirt to expose my stomach. I had pretty big bruises. Ronnie put my shirt down and wrapped me in his arms, hugging lightly.

"Baby, I'm so sorry," he said, his fingers getting lost in my hair.

"Why are you sorry? I actually had fun," I said, and he pulled back and gave me a confused look.

"I was never in a fight before, and now that I did, I learned that I'm flippin' good at fighting. So, I had fun, except she was actually trying to kill me, and I was trying to kill her at one point, too, cause she brought you into it," I replied.

Ronnie laughed a little, then said, "Thank you for defending me. You're the best. And, that bitch was right, I don't deserve you. You're too good for me."

"Just shut up and kiss me," I said.

He collided his lips with mine and we didn't stop until my stomach began hurting. I pulled away and held my stomach.

I looked at him and said, "So, do you guys wanna play something for me?"

They smiled and said, "Yeah!"

Ronnie said, "Of course, babe."

He kissed me on the cheek and got up to the microphone.

One of the guys that had long black hair said, "What would you like to hear, love?"

I gasped and ran up to him. "You're British!" I said, hugging him.

He laughed and said, "That's right, love. And, my name is Jacky."

I let go and said, "Nice to meet you. I'm Cassie, or CJ, whichever."

I went to the drummer and shook his hand.

"I'm Ryan."

I then shook the Asian bassist's hand. His name was Mika. Then I shook the guitar player's hand, Derek.

I sat down and watched them. Ronnie looked at me.

"Oh," I said, "I don't know. Play anything. I'm sure whatever you play will amazing."

They smiled and huddled together. I laughed. They talked for a moment, then broke away. They began playing Vegas by All Time Low, a song I really like. They were doing great! When they were done, I stood up and clapped, then stopped because I hit my wrist.

Ronnie ran up to me and kissed my wrist.

I laughed and said, "Thank you. You guys were amazing! I love that song."

Ronnie laughed, "I know. That's why I picked it."

I kissed him. He went back to his mic and they played more songs.