Status: a work in progress.

Failure is the Best Way to Learn

Riley: Some Sins Are Too Sweet

I walk in the door after dinner with my friends to see my dad on the couch with a prostitute.

He claims he's just being nice when he haves them over.

I lean against the door waiting for them to notice me as I think back to the day when I realized what the girls my dad brought home were.

Sometimes the girls just expect a job. Fuck 'em and go. I like to treat 'em to dinner. Watch a movie. Treat 'em like a lady.

That was the day I met Holly. My favorite. The exact girl that was on the couch now.

Daddy has a girl every two nights. He usually chooses from Holly, Chloe, and Jade.

He also knows they're clean because the guy he "borrows" from has all of his clients checked for STD's and stuff. The girls get checked too.

"Oh hey darling."

"Hi dad. I had dinner with my friends."

"Holly reminded me. Saturday dinner so we ate. Wanna watch a movie?"

"That's okay. I think I'm gonna paint."

"All right. See you later. Love you."

"Love you too dad."

A couple hours later I hear a knock on my door to my paint studio.

"Hey. Your dad had to go to work for a client for a while. He said I could hang around until he gets back."

"Grab a canvas. We can paint again." I say.

You see this happens quite often. My dad gets called to work late all the time.

But it's okay because I like Holly. She's only nineteen and she likes to paint with me and write music.

She takes a look at me.

I always paint in just a white t-shirt and black spandex running shorts. Although now they're all covered in paint.

I take a look at her.

A sheer red top without a bra so you can see her pierced nipples and a black mini skirt.

I open the door to my connecting bedroom and go to grab her the t-shirt and spandex that she borrows all the time.

As I'm digging through my drawer for them I see her bend over to take her four inch heels off. Just a little black thong.

She turns around and starts to take her skirt and top off as I hand her the clothes.

"You know Riley it's been a long time since we've touched each other."
"Holly..."

She walks over bare naked and bites her red lipstick stained lip.

She runs a hand over my t-shirt covered breast. Then she slips her hands under my t-shirt and pulls it up over my head. I watch it land on the floor as she grabs both of my breast again.

Holly presses herself against me. Her piercings pressing into me. Like ice on my hot skin.

"I've missed you Riley." Holly whispers in my ear.

She kisses my lips slowly as I think, some sins are too sweet.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment? Subscribe? I'd really love to know who my subscribers are. :)
very kinky winky ;)