Status: a work in progress.

Failure is the Best Way to Learn

Riley: I Always Get What I Want

We sit in silence as Ellena orders the Chinese from No. #1.

Destiny stands in front of the full length mirror holding up a black top with a lace back. She whispers to me if I think it would look good.

"It'll look fine. Just try it on in her closet."

Destiny walks in as Ally walks out of the closet with a sheer lace pink blush top on with a floral tank underneath.

Just then Ellena comes back in.

"Aww Ally that looks soooo cute. But come on, we're going dancing after the hookah bar. Try something a little more risky."

"How about frisky?" Destiny says as she comes out.

"Des, that is definitely frisky!! Bare back huh?"

"It's not like I need a bra. I have no boobs." she shrugs.

I decide to change the subject as Ellena finds Ally a better outfit.

"So I heard Mr. Dawson goes to the hookah bar on Allen and he just broke up with that college girl."

"How old is he anyway Ri?" Des says.
"Only 27. Think I could get him in bed?"
"I though Ryan was your goal tonight." Ellena says.
"Nope. Got him a little earlier today." I say with a smirk.

Coming out of her closet she turns to Ally and says, "Isn't that your Calculus teacher?"

"Yeah. I was alone with him today in his room."

"In his bed...." Destiny interjects.
"With your legs spread open..." Ellena says.
"And his face deep in your pussy." I say cracking up.

We cackle as Ally blushes.
"You guys stop. He's a good teacher. He's tutoring me Monday after school."

"Oh how did that come about?" I ask.

"He noticed I was having some trouble with the new equations. He said to have some fun before Monday so I wasn't so stressed."

"Wait!! Exact words." Destiny says.

"Umm something like, 'You're a very beautiful young lady Ally. If you let loose a little tonight I'm sure you'll feel a little better by Monday.' Oh and I think he winked...I'm not sure though.

"Oh. My. God." Ellena says walking back into her closet.

I follow her in.

"That white mini skirt." I say.
"The hot pink tank top instead of the one she has on now." Ellena adds.
"Oh and these shoes." I say picking up a pair of pink blush platforms with roses on the t-strap and a heel to die for.

After she's done with Mr. Dawson I'll have him, I always get what I want.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment && subscribe love. ;) pretty please.