Sequel: Love Me, Hate Me
Status: Completed

Punch Me, Kiss Me

Chapter Seven - All Smiles.

Two weeks later Frank and I were the best of friends.

We were into almost all that same stuff. It was really cool. I also found out that Bella was almost mute, hence why she never talked.

I'd only known him for two weeks, but I felt like I'd known him, my whole life.

I'd also come to find out that my crush on him, was so much more.

And the my normal life started to come down.

Sure my family was still the same, but I was different. I was still doing okay in school too. But, all my free time I was spending with Frank -and Bella.

A few more weeks and I started dropping hits that I liked him. He started dropping hits that he liked me too.

A few weeks after, of mindless flirting, I asked him out ... on a date. I went classic. Dinner and a movie. It was the first time I sow him with out Bella.

Which was a bit weird at first, because she went every where with us. Including in the boys room at school. That took some getting used to.

The date went awesome. I was so sad to see the night over, but so happy that I had a boyfriend.

I could believe I asked him out ... or that he said yes.

I was dating Mr. Perfect.