Sorry That I Love You

Chapter 5

I woke up in my bed by myself and felt completely rested. I slowly got out of bed and stretched my muscles. After talking to Jasper last night I was on a mission, I was going to La Push today and making Jake talk to me no matter what. I quickly got a shower and dressed in some jeans and a tank top and quickly came to a stop when I realized I was missing something very important to complete my plan. I had no way to get to La Push. Charlie was at work and Bella was somewhere with Edward, and I knew none of the guys would want me to go talk to Jake so I only had one option.

“Alli?”

“Hey Jasper, sorry I’m calling but I was wondering if I could ask for a favor”

“Sure, what did you need?” he asked.

“Would you mind taking me to La Push ? I wouldn’t ask you unless I absolutely had to and I’d really really appreciate it. You only have to take me as far as you can and I can walk the rest of the way”

“Sure, no problem. I’d be happy to help you out”

“Really? Thanks so much. Well I’m ready whenever you are, but don’t rush yourself I’m really not in that much of a hurry”

“Calm down Alli, I can feel your nerves all the way over here. I’ll be there in a few minutes and don’t worry I’m sure everything will be fine”

“Thank you so much Jasper, I’ll see you soon”

“Bye Alli” I went downstairs and grabbed a hoodie and my flip flops and waited until I heard a car pull up and quickly went outside.

“Hello” Jasper said smiling and opening my door for me.

“Hey and thank you I really hope I’m not being a burden right now. I hope you weren’t in the middle of anything” I said getting in the car as Jasper sped around to the driver’s side and got in. I felt a rush of calmness go through me and I turned to Jasper and smiled at him “Thanks”

“I’m guessing you ramble when you get nervous?” he chuckled.

“Yeah, kind of annoying huh?” I said as Jasper pulled away from my house towards La Push.

“Nope, it’s actually really cute” he said smiling at me. We made small talk for the rest of the ride and Jasper pulled over right before we reached the La Push border.

“Are you sure your good from here?” he said concerned.

“Yeah I’ll be fine” I said smiling “Thanks again for the ride, bye Jasper” I quickly got out of the car and began the short walk to Jacob’s house taking deep breaths to keep my breathing steady. I really had no idea what I was going to say to Jake when I saw him and my nerves were going on overdrive right about now. I slowly found a very familiar red house in my vision and felt the nausea in my stomach become unbearable. I stopped myself just inches from his front door and finally found the courage to knock. My heart almost stopped as I heard footsteps coming towards the door and the door knob move.

“Alli, what are you doing here?”

“I had no other way to talk to you so I came to you” I said letting myself in his house. I sat down on his couch, my heart still adjusting, and waited for Jake to sit.

“You can’t take a hint I guess” he said coldly.

“Don’t even try that Jake, I know after the few days we had together you didn’t just out of nowhere start to hate me enough to ignore me for two weeks. I just want to know what’s going on, just help me understand” I pleaded.

“I don’t want to be with you Alli” he said and it felt like a slap in the face. My eyes started to water up as he kept going “We were stupid to ever think anything between us would ever work. I was stupid to have ever come to your house that one night and I wish I didn’t. I wish I never started talking to you again”

“Jake please don’t say that, please tell me your lying please” I cried as tears streamed down my cheeks.

“Just go Alli, please” Jake said coldly. I couldn’t handle it anymore, I got up and got out of his house as fast as possible. I knew this wasn’t Jake talking, someone was making him do it and I was going to get to the bottom of it. Just not today, I couldn’t let him see me like this anymore. I quickly ran out of his house and went to the first place I could think of. First Beach.

I sat in the sand and tried to block out what had just happened and just cried silently to myself. And just when I thought it couldn’t get any worse the barely visible sun became covered in thick, dark storm clouds.

Just as my tears started coming at there worst and my head threatened to explode ,it started to rain. It poured and all I could do was sit in the sand and hope to not get hypothermia. Just as I was turning blue and starting to shake uncontrollably I heard a voice.

“Alli ? Is that you?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you liked it :) I'll have the next chapter up as soon as possible!!
Comment/subscribe please! <3